Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabinaraus)
    It's ok , after all, they've still got plenty of time left to give out offers. When did you send your application and what other unis did you apply to, if you don't mind me asking?
    Hehe yea thanks I sent it 16th of December and applied to nottingham birmingham southampton and York you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HbeH1)
    Hehe yea thanks I sent it 16th of December and applied to nottingham birmingham southampton and York you?
    Now I see why QM hasn't replied to you until now - it's only been a month . They took about 3 months to get back to me, having applied at the end of October.. I guess they'll respond to you faster though.
    Apart from QMUL, I also applied to UCL (still waiting), KCL (same), City University London (offer AAB) and Birkbeck (offer ABB).

ReputationRep:
    Hello

1) So far I've received 4 offers (3 conditional from Lincoln (unless I firm it), Lancaster and York and an unconditional from Bournemouth), now I'm waiting on Bath to get back to me. Bath is my first choice and I've applied for the MSci with placement.

2)At A2 I do Psychology, Biology and French and at AS I achieved AAB respectively, as well as a B in History, which I dropped.

3)My GCSE grades are 6A* 7A

I really hope I get an offer from Bath, this waiting for a reply is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabinaraus)
    Now I see why QM hasn't replied to you until now - it's only been a month . They took about 3 months to get back to me, having applied at the end of October.. I guess they'll respond to you faster though.
    Apart from QMUL, I also applied to UCL (still waiting), KCL (same), City University London (offer AAB) and Birkbeck (offer ABB).
    Aww cool! That's so good good luck with the others and thanks for your reassurance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HbeH1)
    Aww cool! That's so good good luck with the others and thanks for your reassurance!
    Thank you, good luck to you as well! :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claros)
    Hello

1) So far I've received 4 offers (3 conditional from Lincoln (unless I firm it), Lancaster and York and an unconditional from Bournemouth), now I'm waiting on Bath to get back to me. Bath is my first choice and I've applied for the MSci with placement.

2)At A2 I do Psychology, Biology and French and at AS I achieved AAB respectively, as well as a B in History, which I dropped.

Hy,
    Congratulations on your offers! Saw your post and it made me a bit confused. If you`re taking A-Levels now weren`t you supposed to apply to a BSc instead of a MSci? I might be misinformed though so just checking xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddiaa)
    Hy,
    Congratulations on your offers! Saw your post and it made me a bit confused. If you`re taking A-Levels now weren`t you supposed to apply to a BSc instead of a MSci? I might be misinformed though so just checking xD
    This is an integrated undergraduate masters degree, which means I can still get a loan for the final year, rather than taking a BSc and having to pay the additional year for the masters on my own. (This is what I've been told, anyway).

ReputationRep:
    This is an integrated undergraduate masters degree, which means I can still get a loan for the final year, rather than taking a BSc and having to pay the additional year for the masters on my own. (This is what I've been told, anyway).
    Ah, that sounds good then! Hope you get it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddiaa)
    Ah, that sounds good then! Hope you get it!
    Thanks It's nerve-wracking waiting for them to respond though!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks It's nerve-wracking waiting for them to respond though!
    Haha, yeah I remember how worried I was last year. Just try and focus as much as you can on your A-Levels and stuff for now. They`ll respond soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesePuffff)
    Thank you
    I got an email saying that too. I went to a talk about the course in December (shortly after I received an offer) and they said although their offer is AAB, they hadn't given anyone an offer who was only predicted AAB because the standard of applicants this year was so high.
    I do psychology, biology, history and sociology, what about you?
    What were your AS grades and what are you predicted?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Durham for straight c800 psychology??? I know lots have for applied but I'm still waiting for straight psych! Anybody know I'm freaking out!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I'm in a similar situation - I've received 4 offers so far (Bham, Warwick, Nottingham and UEA) but Bath still haven't replied, and not knowing if I'm going to be offered a place or not is driving me slightly mad!!
    By the sound of it though, Bath haven't replied to quite a few people yet - fingers crossed we'll hear soon

ReputationRep:
    Kings are taking faaaaar too long😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahelizabeth18)
    I'm in a similar situation - I've received 4 offers so far (Bham, Warwick, Nottingham and UEA) but Bath still haven't replied, and not knowing if I'm going to be offered a place or not is driving me slightly mad!!
    By the sound of it though, Bath haven't replied to quite a few people yet - fingers crossed we'll hear soon
    I know, my brother and my friend heard back from Bath about a month ago (both from a different course and both unsuccessful, unfortunately) so I'm wondering what's taking them so long. Just wondering what grades you achieved at AS and if you're applying to the same course or the BSc?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting to hear from Bath. They e-mailed me back in November to ask if I would redo my GCSE in maths because I had a strong application and needed to know.

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Hey! I'm also waiting to hear back from Bath, same course also. The only thing that slightly worries me is that I only got a B for gcse maths and they want an A. Other than that I might all the other criteria but I fear that might be a reason for them to reject me. Is Bath likely to be your firm then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beaverhausen)
    Hey! I'm also waiting to hear back from Bath, same course also. The only thing that slightly worries me is that I only got a B for gcse maths and they want an A. Other than that I might all the other criteria but I fear that might be a reason for them to reject me. Is Bath likely to be your firm then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I get an offer from them then yes, it will be my firm choice. If not, it will be York.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bdavies6)
    Has anyone heard back from Durham for straight c800 psychology??? I know lots have for applied but I'm still waiting for straight psych! Anybody know I'm freaking out!!!
    I have received offer from Durham about a week ago. They take a long time to reply!
    When did you send out your application?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thank you I sent it off at the start of October just waiting on them now!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.