The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Is accommodation first come first serve?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 921
Original post by binarythoughts
I didn't fill a questionnaire :smile:

Original post by Iridann
I just got one a month and a half after applying. No extras, just update to portico and track

Thanks guys! I shall keep my fingers crossed in the meantime :smile:
Original post by Aljabra
Is accommodation first come first serve?

Nope, the consideration is equal for everybody who applies until the set deadline.
Original post by elle77
Has anyone received an offer without being asked to do the questionnaire? I'm a Maths with Economics applicant, and apart from being asked to submit my UMS, I haven't heard anything back :frown:

(my application was submitted mid-December btw)

I had to do one for History with a year abroad but i didn't for Politics and Eastern European studies. took about a month and a half and i applied at the same time as you
Reply 924
Has anyone had an offer for Chemistry yet? I submitted my application in january due to my reference not being received before that date. I am a spanish student so not sure if that make any difference?
Original post by Towella
Has anyone had an offer for Chemistry yet? I submitted my application in january due to my reference not being received before that date. I am a spanish student so not sure if that make any difference?

My friend has.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 926
Anyone had offers for chemistry?
Reply 927
Original post by physicsmaths

Was this recent?
Reply 928
Original post by elle77
Has anyone received an offer without being asked to do the questionnaire? I'm a Maths with Economics applicant, and apart from being asked to submit my UMS, I haven't heard anything back :frown:

(my application was submitted mid-December btw)

I'm in the exact same case, applied for this course on the 10th of December but have not heard anything back. They are so long
guys..

do u have any information about the halls of residence i could stay in? which one would u choose?
Reply 930
Can't believe I finally got an offer! Conditional, for neuroscience. Definitely going to firm UCL. Any other neuro people out there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samu16
I'm in the exact same case, applied for this course on the 10th of December but have not heard anything back. They are so long

yup i applied for this course mid December too and they asked for my ums last week. What are yours stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied early October for History, did the questionnaire within a week of sending off my UCAS. Strong grades, personal statement and reference including several 100%'s at AS level. Portico still says 'application received'. I know they have up to the 31st of March to let me know but it seems to be particularly long? Is this a bad sign or...? Bit worried after 5 months!
Original post by shamrockiii
guys..

do u have any information about the halls of residence i could stay in? which one would u choose?

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/accommodation:wink::biggrin:
Reply 934
Is there an offer/applicant day for Politics and East European studies?
Does anyone know whether UCL gives offers/rejections over half term? Or does the office take a break?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 936
Original post by pruthviamin
yup i applied for this course mid December too and they asked for my ums last week. What are yours stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I take the french baccalaureate, predicted 19,4 (equivalent of A*A*A* I guess). WBU?
Got an offer for History BA! anymore historians out there??
Original post by Gazzaaa
Got an offer for History BA! anymore historians out there??

History with a year abroad here.
Original post by Towella
Anyone had offers for chemistry?

Me:biggrin:. Well according to what the admission tutor told us on the Applicant Open day on December, the first batch of offers were given before December. After that, the next batch of offers will be after the UCAS deadline (correct me if I am wrong since this was what I heard). Although I have seen a couple of people receiving offers on January. I think it is quite different for EU/International students but I am sure you might receive your offer soon. Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply