Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnusbane)
    I'm waiting on liverpool post interview and cardiff and keele pre interview
    I'm waiting on bsms post interview and keele pre interview. not gonna hear back from bsms for about a month yet though...

ReputationRep:
    I've got 3 pre-interview rejections...waiting for an interview from Keele :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnusbane)
    Is anyone waiting on any other uni except for keele, i'm trying not to even think about keele right now
    Waiting on/hoping for Cardiff and Keele interviews, rejected from Leicester and King's pre-interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a209150)
    I've got 3 pre-interview rejections...waiting for an interview from Keele :/
    I'm in the same situation!

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone where to the interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the remaining dates available for interview?

ReputationRep:
    What is the format of the interview? Are there 1:1 stations along with role plays stations in groups at other sections of the interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopeful medic97)
    Does anyone know the remaining dates available for interview?
    When I spoke to the woman on the phone she told me that there were plenty of places left because of the people 'on hold' and they haven't even got through all the applications yet as mine still hasn't been processed so she said don't worry about interview places hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    When I spoke to the woman on the phone she told me that there were plenty of places left because of the people 'on hold' and they haven't even got through all the applications yet as mine still hasn't been processed so she said don't worry about interview places hope this helps!
    I swear they've only got 3 interview dates left?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    I swear they've only got 3 interview dates left?
    There are still places on the other interview dates the woman told me

ReputationRep:
    There are still places on the other interview dates the woman told me
    Okay, cheers.

I just want to know as soon as possible so that I can concentrate on my work.

ReputationRep:
    Looking at last year's thread, a few people didn't hear back from the university at all til around the 19th of March, when the last interview was on the 26th. I really hope that doesn't happen this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morotibaby88)
    Looking at last year's thread, a few people didn't hear back from the university at all til around the 19th of March, when the last interview was on the 26th. I really hope that doesn't happen this year.
    The admissions team said they would be finished looking through the applications within the next couple of weeks then start with the on hold pile

ReputationRep:
    The admissions team said they would be finished looking through the applications within the next couple of weeks then start with the on hold pile
    Did you speak to them today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    Did you speak to them today?
    Yesterday

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Keele!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Me tooooooooooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmBem03)
    i'm waiting for Sheffield and Glasgow and Keele (all post interview). the waiting is driving me mad!
    Keele got back to me tonight, check your email, hopefully you will hear good news as well

ReputationRep:
    Interview!!! 17th March, was told my application was on hold a couple of days ago so quite a surprise!! Anyone else get an email but no update on track??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    Interview!!! 17th March, was told my application was on hold a couple of days ago so quite a surprise!! Anyone else get an email but no update on track??
    Congratulations!!!!! Did you get to pick a date or did they give you one

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.