Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Post a picture of yourself :D part III watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Looking through pictures...I miss wedding season...asian weddings are just 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Attachment 482911
    Nice backside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ya Dunno)
    Nice backside.
    :hand:
    Is this your perm account now? I think it's time I deleted all your other accounts from my ignore list and added this one :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why else do you think I took a picture with it? :coma:

One of my favourite dresses from this year's weddings :ahee:
    Because you had a momentary thought that you were a dog and needed to relive yourself? :pierre:

It is a nice colour and style I admit. But then again, I do have some bias for traditional Asian clothing on a woman :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Let me just give you a crap mugshot of me trying to tuck into a curry and someone saying smile
    Name:  INDIA PHONE 145.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  350.8 KB
    and the flash was bare bright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qboid)
    Because you had a momentary thought that you were a dog and needed to relive yourself? :pierre:

It is a nice colour and style I admit. But then again, I do have some bias for traditional Asian clothing on a woman :beard:
    Nah that's only when I look in a mirror :cry2:

I bloody love asian clothes...I'm forever buying new churidar dresses and salwar kameez...

ReputationRep:

I bloody love asian clothes...I'm forever buying new churidar dresses and salwar kameez...
    :console: pfft If you look like a dog, then relatively I must look like the back end of a goat :beard:

Interesting, traditional, for myself, is usually just at very close family weddings. Otherwise it's suits and boots :hat:

But girls in Asian clothes :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrychown)
    Let me just give you a crap mugshot of me trying to tuck into a curry and someone saying smile
    Name:  INDIA PHONE 145.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  350.8 KB
    and the flash was bare bright
    Your expression says 'can you p**s off I'm trying to enjoy this amazing curry'. Or was it more 'hey check me out eating this amazing curry'?

ReputationRep:

I don't, I find them so uncomfortable. Especially when I go to weddings, the embroidery makes my skin itch. I literally rip everything off the minute get home. I will never understand you beautiful ladies.

ReputationRep:
    :hand:
    Is this your perm account now? I think it's time I deleted all your other accounts from my ignore list and added this one :rolleyes:
    Do as you wish.

I made a comment on what I witnessed. if you're not happy with my inappropriate comment then I can't help that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geek_shay)
    Attachment 482439When makeups on fleek
    You look pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qboid)
    :console: pfft If you look like a dog, then relatively I must look like the back end of a goat :beard:

Interesting, traditional, for myself, is usually just at very close family weddings. Otherwise it's suits and boots :hat:

But girls in Asian clothes :sogood:
    Whatevs :hand:
    I think suits work best for guys tbh...although sherwanis look good too :ahee:

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I don't, I find them so uncomfortable. Especially when I go to weddings, the embroidery makes my skin itch. I literally rip everything off the minute get home. I will never understand you beautiful ladies.
    Really? I've never heard of embroidery making someone itch...maybe it's to do with how tight they'e usually sewn? I usually change into a baggy tshirt and joggers straightaway when I get home because of them getting uncomfortable after several hours...but other than that I feel fabulous in them
    Sequins are my worst nightmare though, they make me itch and, because when you cut your suit to size the sequins also get cut, I end up with scratches all down my arms due to moving my sleeve around :cry2:

(Original post by Ya Dunno)
    Do as you wish.

I made a comment on what I witnessed. if you're not happy with my inappropriate comment then I can't help that.
    Okie dokes

ReputationRep:
    Really? I've never heard of embroidery making someone itch...maybe it's to do with how tight they'e usually sewn? I usually change into a baggy tshirt and joggers straightaway when I get home because of them getting uncomfortable after several hours...but other than that I feel fabulous in them
    Sequins are my worst nightmare though, they make me itch and, because when you cut your suit to size the sequins also get cut, I end up with scratches all down my arms due to moving my sleeve around :cry2:
    Yes! Also I hate it when the sequins or jewellery pulls at my kameez, and then the strings come out! Oh I just don't like the overall experience I think I have expressed that enough by now XD

ReputationRep:
    Whatevs :hand:
    I think suits work best for guys tbh...although sherwanis look good too :ahee:
    How rude :pierre:

Sherwani edges get caught on the hair at the back of my head :sad: And now I'm growing a bit of a beard, I believe they would also get caught on that...

I can't pull off either look anyway :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Yes! Also I hate it when the sequins or jewellery pulls at my kameez, and then the strings come out! Oh I just don't like the overall experience I think I have expressed that enough by now XD
    Omg yeah! Or when thread from someone else's clothes gets stuck to the beading on your clothes or jewellery (or vice versa) and you stand there trying to unattach yourself without causing any damage to the clothes...asian girl problems :rofl:

(Original post by Qboid)
    How rude :pierre:

Sherwani edges get caught on the hair at the back of my head :sad: And now I'm growing a bit of a beard, I believe they would also get caught on that...

I can't pull off either look anyway :ahee:
    You just gotta smile through the pain...

ReputationRep:
    Omg yeah! Or when thread from someone else's clothes gets stuck to the beading on your clothes or jewellery (or vice versa) and you stand there trying to unattach yourself without causing any damage to the clothes...asian girl problems :rofl:

You just gotta smile through the pain...

Dayum, where you find a photo of me? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDB1826)
    Your expression says 'can you p**s off I'm trying to enjoy this amazing curry'. Or was it more 'hey check me out eating this amazing curry'?
    Its the p**s off one

ReputationRep:
    Hm
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Name:  webcam-toy-photo2 (2).jpg
Views: 330
Size:  128.6 KB Biryani007 this ones for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khadijaalimalik)
    Name:  webcam-toy-photo2 (2).jpg
Views: 330
Size:  128.6 KB Biryani007 this ones for you
    (Original post by thev0ltrex)
    Hm
    cuties teehehehee xo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1449951292435.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  87.9 KB

Squad orgy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.