Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    We should be running away with the league by now. Everyone is so poor It's there for the taking. Come on Wenger drop some money in January and buy some quality
    Speaking logic for once :lol:

ReputationRep:
    So a 91 year old fan of yours died yesterday.

The Ramsey curse is back

ReputationRep:
    *Sees joke on twitter*

*copies*

*pastes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    *Sees joke on twitter*

*copies*

*pastes*
    *points out the obvious*

*thinks he's being edgy*

ReputationRep:
    prediction for wednesday?

I'm going with 1-0 to us. Giroud 77th minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    prediction for wednesday?

I'm going with 1-0 to us. Giroud 77th minute.
    You're going with the gallant loser scoreline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    You're going with the gallant loser scoreline?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    We love conceding atm.

It'll be 2-1. Then wenger's going to come out and criticise use of head to head. Twitter will follow suit and an online pool will say GDs is the way forward.

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully i have a uni sports dinner so won't have to watch the **** show live. Think we'll progress personally but a part of me would love a 2-1 win because of the banter it'd result in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Thankfully i have a uni sports dinner so won't have to watch the **** show live. Think we'll progress personally but a part of me would love a 2-1 win because of the banter it'd result in
    meltdown will be peak.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    So a 91 year old fan of yours died yesterday.

The Ramsey curse is back
    He was blown in to a bus by a strong gust of wind on the way to the game :sad:

Attended every Arsenal game home and away at the age of 91. Remarkable in more ways than one.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Quite fancy going into Europa tbh, never been Kazakhastan

ReputationRep:
    ^ Road trip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    He was blown in to a bus by a strong gust of wind on the way to the game :sad:

Attended every Arsenal game home and away at the age of 91. Remarkable in more ways than one.
    As much as I **** off AFTV and those who appear on it, Claude's interview was very moving. Puts things into perspective.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    As much as I **** off AFTV and those who appear on it, Claude's interview was very moving. Puts things into perspective.
    Just seen that, quite sad really.

He must have had a ****ing amazing pension to live in London and attend every Arsenal game.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm no expert on Olympiacos, but you imagine they'll put up more of a fight than a Defoe-less Sunderland. The problem for Sunderland yesterday, as Allardyce correctly alluded to, is that you can't teach finishing and they lacked a finisher. They had to rely on Giroud's miscued clearance to get off the mark.

ReputationRep:
    The current situation is exactly why we should have bought Morgan Schneiderlin after the world cup. We'll definitely buy in January now that Cazorla is gone for the season, but we won't buy a CM. Ramsey will get his old role back in B2B and Wenger will buy a winger instead. I don't particularly disagree with this approach either because it's a win win in both positions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Use Err Name)
    Quite fancy going into Europa tbh, never been Kazakhastan
    The furthest we'll go is Krasnodar (if we draw them )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    The furthest we'll go is Krasnodar (if we draw them )
    The furthest you need to go is to bed!

ReputationRep:
    To be fair we were shocking against Sunderland and still won by two goals. I can see us winning 2-0 in midweek if we just play well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.