Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hello thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Diagnostic Radiography so image evaluation on X-Ray's the most important and the ****ing worst

Ooohh and how is it? Is it good? omg watch dexter!!! It's amazing!!!

Awww... Fair enough. A lot of people are different on TSR in comparison to real life. It's good, you can be the real you on here

Why don't you get a girlfriend? any girls you like at uni?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if I randomly stop replying I'm sorry... It might be cuz I've started revision
    Ok, firstly: BLOODY HELL!!! That sounds incredibly difficult haha! Rather you than me!!!

It's REALLY good, getting really tense - might have to start the next season rather than watch Dexter tonight. Not sure yet!

Haha yeh!

Haha, will PM you about that if you want to know
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How dare you start revision

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Ok, firstly: BLOODY HELL!!! That sounds incredibly difficult haha! Rather you than me!!!

It's REALLY good, getting really tense - might have to start the next season rather than watch Dexter tonight. Not sure yet!

Haha yeh!

Haha, will PM you about that if you want to know
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How dare you start revision
    Haha lol it's not that bad!! Only this module because the exam is verbal and anything can come up so we legit have to learn everthing by heart by everything else is okay.

Haha defo... Finish it all off and then start Dexter I was like that during breaking bad... Couldn't watch anything else lol

Ah yep! Go ahead tell me all the gossip

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know! How dare I revise when I could be talking to you! Shame on me

(Original post by Thatsthespirit)
    Hello thread
    Helllloooooo!!!! Welcome to the dark side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha lol it's not that bad!! Only this module because the exam is verbal and anything can come up so we legit have to learn everthing by heart by everything else is okay.

Haha defo... Finish it all off and then start Dexter I was like that during breaking bad... Couldn't watch anything else lol

Ah yep! Go ahead tell me all the gossip
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know! How dare I revise when I could be talking to you! Shame on me
    Haha, fine, well, good luck for it anyway You may even tempt me to do some revision - if I can break away from Grey's!!

Yeh exactly... I think I've only got one full season and what's on TV left of Grey's at the moment, and then will move on to Dexter! I really didn't like Breaking bad that much... :sigh: but everyone else loves it!!

Ok, will PM you in a sec!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Exactly... just think, talking to me, you'll learn something truly valuable about life... rather than this life saving stuff that you go on about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thatsthespirit)
    Hello thread
    Hiya :woo:

Haha, fine, well, good luck for it anyway You may even tempt me to do some revision - if I can break away from Grey's!!

Yeh exactly... I think I've only got one full season and what's on TV left of Grey's at the moment, and then will move on to Dexter! I really didn't like Breaking bad that much... :sigh: but everyone else loves it!!

Ok, will PM you in a sec!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Exactly... just think, talking to me, you'll learn something truly valuable about life... rather than this life saving stuff that you go on about
    Thank youuuu....... I need all the luck I can get! Tuesday 12:30 I'll be chilling

Yessss!!!! Revision motivators haha

Oh yeah I remember you didn't... How come? I really enjoyed it.. Can't wait for the 12th may to come because I can go back to binge watching shows again. Might start Greys

I shall be waiting

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know right... Who cares about saving lives when I don't know the secrets of living life? Smh forget revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Thank youuuu....... I need all the luck I can get! Tuesday 12:30 I'll be chilling

Yessss!!!! Revision motivators haha

Oh yeah I remember you didn't... How come? I really enjoyed it.. Can't wait for the 12th may to come because I can go back to binge watching shows again. Might start Greys

I shall be waiting
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know right... Who cares about saving lives when I don't know the secrets of living life? Smh forget revision
    Haha, fairs! I'll be on here at that time waiting for you to say how it went

Mmmmm, revision... joys of joys!!

yup - not sure, perhaps because I felt it very slow paced. Also, I prefer shows where it's new story each episode, although I don't mind a general story across the series in the background of each episode... START Grey's

Sent... (no response necessary )
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Exactly...

ReputationRep:
    iknow this too well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parx)
    iknow this too well
    Heyo :wavey:

Haha, fairs! I'll be on here at that time waiting for you to say how it went

Mmmmm, revision... joys of joys!!

yup - not sure, perhaps because I felt it very slow paced. Also, I prefer shows where it's new story each episode, although I don't mind a general story across the series in the background of each episode... START Grey's

Sent... (no response necessary )
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Exactly...
    Cue the awwwwssss!!!

Awwwww... You'll wait for me awwww :lol:

**** revision! I swear it will be the death of me. I was meant to start at 2200 hours

Which is why I think you'll like Dexter! It gripped me totally from the first episode plus he's got my kind of humour and I found myself laughing all the way through lol

Always a reply

Spoiler:
    Show
    noooo.... You're meant to tell me to go revise

(Original post by Parx)
    iknow this too well
    Ey Up soldier how's it going?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so dirty even the Ork version of fifty shades rejected my ideas screaming 'no way you sick, creepy little...'
    Spoiler:
    Show
    '...Lemon' :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I have asthma as well so I always start coughing at night making it worse ...baah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Cue the awwwwssss!!!

Awwwww... You'll wait for me awwww :lol:

**** revision! I swear it will be the death of me. I was meant to start at 2200 hours

Which is why I think you'll like Dexter! It gripped me totally from the first episode plus he's got my kind of humour and I found myself laughing all the way through lol

Always a reply
    Spoiler:
    Show
    noooo.... You're meant to tell me to go revise
    Sorry I took so long, had an MHoC thing to deal with and had to nip to the shop!!

haha xD

I know!! **** revision Well, start in another hour or two, or 6 or never

I can't wait to start watching it omg!!!! Fairs, will let you know when I start it!!

Damn
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Whoopsie xD

Sorry I took so long, had an MHoC thing to deal with and had to nip to the shop!!

haha xD

I know!! **** revision Well, start in another hour or two, or 6 or never

I can't wait to start watching it omg!!!! Fairs, will let you know when I start it!!

Damn
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Whoopsie xD
    I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and did you buy anything nice from the shop? I'm hungry... Lol

You are a bad influence Mr Mobbsy... I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad

Haha of course tell me all!!! And what you think of it Dexter is just

Yes damn! and I expect a reply mister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and did you buy anything nice from the shop? I'm hungry... Lol

You are a bad influence Mr Mobbsy... I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad

Haha of course tell me all!!! And what you think of it Dexter is just

Yes damn! and I expect a reply mister
    I did! I bought: bottle of water, bottle of orangina, tangfastics, fizzy cherries, spaghetti and meatballs ready meal (the chips weren't enough!).

I'm a really bad influence

Haha, I'll be sure to do just that!!

I replied

I did! I bought: bottle of water, bottle of orangina, tangfastics, fizzy cherries, spaghetti and meatballs ready meal (the chips weren't enough!).

I'm a really bad influence

Haha, I'll be sure to do just that!!

I replied
    Bottle of water constitutes as nice? Ooohhhh tangfastics are delish but I don't eat spaghetti but they look nice
    Mmmmm chippppssss!!!!

You are a really bad influence but you keep me company at night when I'm bored so it balances out

And I replied too

ReputationRep:
    Eyyy, I'm the new gal. Well, i probs won't be able to sleep, like usual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Bottle of water constitutes as nice? Ooohhhh tangfastics are delish but I don't eat spaghetti but they look nice
    Mmmmm chippppssss!!!!

You are a really bad influence but you keep me company at night when I'm bored so it balances out

And I replied too
    Haha, yes, very nice I love tangfastics, and spaghetti

Chips were good too - with peri peri salt

I know, and exactly... same to you to be honest

I know, I replied too

(Original post by noticemesenpai)
    Eyyy, I'm the new gal. Well, i probs won't be able to sleep, like usual.
    Hello, we'll keep you company tonight

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.