Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masterllecker)
    That's a good question tbf. But not sure if I'd risk waiting much longer.
    Agreed. I've submitted apps for the others so it's not an issue, but I'm just having to wait to find out about this issue...

ReputationRep:
    Do UBS + DB take on recent grads for their summer intern positions? Cant find off cycle positions on their website and they state penultimate year only for summers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juventus100)
    Do UBS + DB take on recent grads for their summer intern positions? Cant find off cycle positions on their website and they state penultimate year only for summers.
    Deutsche Bank definitely do not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Deutsche Bank definitely do not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what's the option for final years then if u don't want to go for the full time position as there is minimal, if any opportunity of actually landing a role*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sreddy17)
    what's the option for final years then if u don't want to go for the full time position as there is minimal, if any opportunity of actually landing a role*
    mate they got vacancy's AVAILABLE for FT at DB so people who are in their final year and are going to graduate can apply, i dont understand what is the point of your post tbh...

ReputationRep:
    Does DB still require a cover letter even with all the 134738457 questions it has on the app form?

ReputationRep:
    Which test provider does DB use? And UBS is SHL right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    kenexa

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    What tests are DB doing, just numerical?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    What tests are DB doing, just numerical?
    yah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    yah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah sweet

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get an email from centre view about a networking event?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    Does DB still require a cover letter even with all the 134738457 questions it has on the app form?
    also keen to find out the answer to this, my friend who got the SW there stressed to do a cover letter as well - hugely demotivating

ReputationRep:
    Just trying to apply to Morgan Stanley, and when I pull up the filtered programmes (London summer positions) there are several of interest labelled with 'London'. However, when I go to apply that programme is not available in London, and only in other places.

Does anyone know if this is because they are going to be put up at some point soon or if they are just not doing these placements in London?

I am interested in investment management and fixed income research.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sreddy17)
    Final years can apply I believe. Not already grads tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olly_price)
    Just trying to apply to Morgan Stanley, and when I pull up the filtered programmes (London summer positions) there are several of interest labelled with 'London'. However, when I go to apply that programme is not available in London, and only in other places.

Does anyone know if this is because they are going to be put up at some point soon or if they are just not doing these placements in London?

I am interested in investment management and fixed income research.
    not open yet, just gcm/ibd summer that is available in london atm. if you mean off-cycle stuff then that should all be there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Final years can apply I believe. Not already grads tho.
    Not for Summers at DB..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just seen the DB work experience section for the online app form.... *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    Just seen the DB work experience section for the online app form.... *sighs*
    they really take the p-iss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Not for Summers at DB..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied :/... Got invited to take tests two days after also? My program application says 'United Kingdom - London - CB&S: Markets - H - Deutsche Bank Internship Programme - Class of 2017' - Class of 2017 would imply I graduate then would it not?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.