Post a picture of yourself :D part IV

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Bonjour....
    Bonjour... How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed9764)
    Sri lankan?
    Bingo.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    dude you are so pretty :love:
    Dude, you are so lovely. :hugs:

(Original post by Qaz25)
    No.. I wouldn't believe you Sure you're not one of those addicts who likes to think they never use it? :mmm: Tbh, I've had it for nearly a year.. and still don't get how to use it properly :rofl:

Btw, is it a bad time for me to say that I also thought you looked a bit Bengali too? :lol:
    I don't even have snapchat. I took the picture on the request of my friends. :lol:

See above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Bonjour... How are you?
    thinking if a bucket list is a good thing, optimistically it gives you goals and aims and accomplishments when you tick stuff off, pessimistically it pressurises you to do stuff/leave stuff out/could be too extreme, realistically I just do things I want to do without planning, Im more of a in the moment guy. thats how I am atm :holmes: hows your list going?

and how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Bingo.

Dude, you are so lovely. :hugs:

I don't even have snapchat. I took the picture on the request of my friends. :lol:

See above.
    But dude
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    But dude
    :lovehug:
    Hush and thank me for the honest compliment, Cheese.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Hush and thank me for the honest compliment, Cheese.
    thanking you very muchly :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    gurl i listen to kpop, i breathe kpop
    (Original post by animeamanda1412)
    kpop is basically my everything

ReputationRep:
    thinking if a bucket list is a good thing, optimistically it gives you goals and aims and accomplishments when you tick stuff off, pessimistically it pressurises you to do stuff/leave stuff out/could be too extreme, realistically I just do things I want to do without planning, Im more of a in the moment guy. thats how I am atm :holmes: hows your list going?

and how are you?
    Well i suffer with things so it helps to you know see you goals and aims and that in a list. And true it could put pressure on you but if you dont set to much of unrealistic goals and that, then i feel its fine.
    And i wish i was a more of a in the moment without planning person to be honest but thats just who i am nowadays. And im not to bad thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qaz25)
    Technically, if no one knows anything about me on here, then everything would be a secret :holmes:

Haha awww :console:

What should I call you instead?

Saba Baba? Sabinder? Sabzi? Sabanda?

I can't just call you Saba, coz that's boring innit :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmao, I just said why would you cry over such a thing. How's that a secret. :ninja:

But, just Saba is fine. It is a sexy name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Well i suffer with things so it helps to you know see you goals and aims and that in a list. And true it could put pressure on you but if you dont set to much of unrealistic goals and that, then i feel its fine.
    And i wish i was a more of a in the moment without planning person to be honest but thats just who i am nowadays. And im not to bad thanks
    Ah I see, well dont let me bring you down then my bad :lol:

So Im guessin your list is pretty realistic then? Is it more academic/hobby/travelling orientated? :holmes:

Yeah I saw you said you had a bad few days, its all a cycle butterfly, cliche but true. The next few days or weeks will be much better :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Confidence is sexy actually hence your name is sexy :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Confidence is sexy actually hence your name is sexy :holmes:

Hey, how are you? what's your name?

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see, well dont let me bring you down then my bad :lol:

So Im guessin your list is pretty realistic then? Is it more academic/hobby/travelling orientated? :holmes:

Yeah I saw you said you had a bad few days, its all a cycle butterfly, cliche but true. The next few days or weeks will be much better :console:
    It's fine dont worry and yea my list is very realistic, like its mainly academic aims, where i going go in the future, job, travelling etc.
    I know, i feel the cycle goes happiness then crash landing with sadness (tends to stick for a bit) then happy again

ReputationRep:

Hey, how are you? what's your name?
    Questions questions huh :holmes:

Good evening saba, I am fine on this pleasant evening, about to watch kung fu panda 3 after a long day of school, dancing and martial arts :lol:

My name is.....well I prefer to keep mine to myself :007:

Just call me forestshadow, it rolls off the tongue in a complicated but sophisticated manner I think

hows your evening then? good weather? (yes I used weather in the convo-deal with it)

ReputationRep:
    Bored 😑

ReputationRep:
    Questions questions huh :holmes:

Good evening saba, I am fine on this pleasant evening, about to watch kung fu panda 3 after a long day of school, dancing and martial arts :lol:

My name is.....well I prefer to keep mine to myself :007:

Just call me forestshadow, it rolls off the tongue in a complicated but sophisticated manner I think

hows your evening then? good weather? (yes I used weather in the convo-deal with it)
    Sorry, for the questions. :ninja:

I haven't even watched the first 2 movies, let alone the 3rd one. Tell me how it is, I might give it a try.

Fine then. :cry2: Forestshadow. Happy?

Yeah, I like the rain. (I like talking about weather. Lol :lol:)

ReputationRep:
    Right guys, so it's now the start of the 4th week and what a journey my body has been through! Feeling fantastic, not only happier with how it looks, but feel confident, and healthier!

Here's the photo for the start of my 4th week! Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474062308.424618.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  132.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, I just said why would you cry over such a thing. How's that a secret. :ninja:

I dunno lol.

You're saying your own name is sexy? That's not very modest of you

Though you are right.. it's a nice name mashallah

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Justtryingtolive)
    Right guys, so it's now the start of the 4th week and what a journey my body has been through! Feeling fantastic, not only happier with how it looks, but feel confident, and healthier!

Here's the photo for the start of my 4th week! Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474062308.424618.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  132.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    keep going :woo:can see differences the time when you started it :yy:
    you seem like an Asian to me :holmes: south Asian perhaps? :erm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    tagging FrenchUnicоrn who can give you better comments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Don't diss colouring in

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you saying biology is just colouring in?:lolwut:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't you mean geography? :mmm:

Well :naughty: you should :hugs::yep:
    :nah: I don't think so
    :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.