The Sherminator
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Surely Ronaldos price should be falling? :teeth:

Not sure how i'm gunna raise the money. :hmmm:
Its not, i checked to see, lol. But only 4.8% of the teams actually have him. I hope his price falls though....
If it doesn't it will rise awfully quickly once he comes back.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Can't see it falling. People have him either to make sure they can afford him when he arrives or so they don't need to transfer him in. Everyone should know he is injured and if they haven't gotten rid of him now, I can't see them doing.
GYinWL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Kewl (y)

Who shud my captain be between: Deco, Joe Cole and Fabregas?
Deco, probably. I've got Fabregas as my captain as I feel inclined to since I'm an Arsenal fan... Plus, I don't really have anyone else who I know is going to do awesome this weekend. Ashley Young and Laursen probably won't get many points against Liverpool. Spurs will be determined not to lose, so that rules out Bosingwa and Carvalho. Van Persie hasn't done anything in the two games yet. Ashton is Ashton. James has not been looking that amazing yet. Ireland's game last weekend could be a one-off. Finally, I don't think Downing is captain worthy...

filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Need to transfer Ramsey out as United ain't playing this week, might bring in Berbatov for him?

What do others think?
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by farhan)
Need to transfer Ramsey out as United ain't playing this week, might bring in Berbatov for him?

What do others think?
Ramsey plays for Arsenal and they play this weekend, so keep him in.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago

What do others think?
I'd bring in Gareth Barry, David Villa, SWP and David Wheater as they are away to Aston Villa and, although their performance will be under par due to the owners of the club, they should still win and get you some points.
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
**** sake, Defoe doubtful.

Not sure whether to bring in Zaki for him or not..
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Zaki could turn out to be a gem so I'd bring him in.
lfc4life
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just confirmed Gerrard OUT Fabregas IN.

Lampard captain, last dilemma to sort is: Ishmael Miller(away vs bolton) or Luke Young(home vs liverpool). Both are pretty crap...
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Barry is going to be man of the match against us, but I can't bring myself to buy him :shy2: I've got Ashley Young, though.
lfc4life
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nah...Monster is back to stop Barry don't worry.:cool:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Advice on my subs please!

The order I have at the moment is Meite, Woodgate and Hamann. I would put Hamann first, but he doesn't seem to be playing for the first team anymore? Woodgate faces Chelsea, whilst Meite is up against Bolton. Is my order correct?

It's important because Defoe probably won't play...
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is Defoe injured? Yeah I'd do that order also.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Virus apparently. On the website it says doubtful...
The Stig
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just changed my captain and team formation right on 11.30 - has it gone through? or will it just have made the changes for the next gameweek?
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by The Stig)
I just changed my captain and team formation right on 11.30 - has it gone through? or will it just have made the changes for the next gameweek?
If the page loaded and showed your new captain and changes then it is for this gameweek. All changes before the "update" which takes about half an hour from now til around 12 are for the current gameweek and changes for the next gameweek can only be made after that update.
The Stig
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If the page loaded and showed your new captain and changes then it is for this gameweek. All changes before the "update" which takes about half an hour from now til around 12 are for the current gameweek and changes for the next gameweek can only be made after that update.
Just checked, and the changes have been made
2nd2god
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My team this week that are going to take me from 5th to 1st in the league
Are:

Cech
Ooijer Yobo Davies
Deco Elano Geovanni Modric
Jo Adebayor Ashton (c)

Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Brought in Zaki literally 2 minutes before the deadline.

BTW don't you all think that price changes are MUCH quicker and more widespread this season?
Laevis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm gonna have a cracking week this week, folks. Someone quote me on this
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads