Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bull3t Pr00f 90)
    Have you got your letter from student finance stating the amounts you'll be paid and at what times? It's got lots of tables on it.

On the right corner of the first page of that letter should be your SSN
    Well in that case im gona wait till i get the letter from student finance cuz i still havent recieved anything from them :mad:

thankx for ur help! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasha-x)
    Ooh yay! I want mine!!
    Hope yours come soon!!

omg 2 weeks to gooooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexa123)
    Hope yours come soon!!

omg 2 weeks to gooooo!
    Eeeeee i know :woo: But I still have soooo much to buy!!

What are you wearing for the neon party? Or the school disco?

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeee i know :woo: But I still have soooo much to buy!!

What are you wearing for the neon party? Or the school disco?
    It's all creeping up on us fast.

I think one of those themed nights is the night/near the night we get there... so its not even like we have time to plan= graah i havent really thought about it!
    How about yourself.
    On the neon front ive probs got like socks/ leg warmers- but i bet its hot and probs a belt haha im useless!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    It's all creeping up on us fast.

I think one of those themed nights is the night/near the night we get there... so its not even like we have time to plan= graah i havent really thought about it!
    How about yourself.
    On the neon front ive probs got like socks/ leg warmers- but i bet its hot and probs a belt haha im useless!!! :woo:
    I know!

Oh damn, the monday night? That sucks! I need time to figure out what i'm going to wear! :P
    Hmm, i have a pair of neon pink heels ... i'm going to buy some neon tights or legwarmers, but i really don't know what else!! Meh.

ReputationRep:
    I know!

Oh damn, the monday night? That sucks! I need time to figure out what i'm going to wear! :P
    Hmm, i have a pair of neon pink heels ... i'm going to buy some neon tights or legwarmers, but i really don't know what else!! Meh.
    Because i am cool i was gonna try and get some glow sticks for all of us :rolleyes: :p:

and i thought maybe just a white vest top... then get some of those neon paint things nad write things/ have random bits of colour!

ahaha im rubbish at this. can u tell.. I dunno if its neon or school disco first mind u.
    I dont like the school disco theme really!
    grumpy old woman i sound like

ReputationRep:
    Because i am cool i was gonna try and get some glow sticks for all of us :rolleyes: :p:

and i thought maybe just a white vest top... then get some of those neon paint things nad write things/ have random bits of colour!

ahaha im rubbish at this. can u tell.. I dunno if its neon or school disco first mind u.
    I dont like the school disco theme really!
    grumpy old woman i sound like
    Hehe, I was going to get some too I got some from a shop in Blackpool for like £1 for twenty, so i'll get a few ...and if you get some we'll have loads!!

Aaah, good idea! i might go and have a look in primark and see if they have any cheap white tops that I can paint :p:

I don't really like the school disco theme either to be honest! I don't have any school uniform, so i'm going to have to go and buy a tie from somewhere!!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I was going to get some too I got some from a shop in Blackpool for like £1 for twenty, so i'll get a few ...and if you get some we'll have loads!!

Aaah, good idea! i might go and have a look in primark and see if they have any cheap white tops that I can paint :p:

I don't really like the school disco theme either to be honest! I don't have any school uniform, so i'm going to have to go and buy a tie from somewhere!!
    Yeah i was thinking of good old poundland for things like glow sticks, fancy dress bit and pieces! :rolleyes:
    god help me fit all my stuff into one room!!!
    the paint idea sounds good to me, if i can find some of that neon paint stuff u can also put on your face!! We can all do that..

woop for shackleton room 59! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i was thinking of good old poundland for things like glow sticks, fancy dress bit and pieces! :rolleyes:
    god help me fit all my stuff into one room!!!
    the paint idea sounds good to me, if i can find some of that neon paint stuff u can also put on your face!! We can all do that..

woop for shackleton room 59! :woo:
    Poundland rules
    I seriously don't know where i'm going to put all my stuff! If the 8th housemate doesn't show up, we can put all our extra stuff in that room :p:

The best flat in Shackleton

ReputationRep:
    Guys and Gals, I still haven't recieved anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    Guys and Gals, I still haven't recieved anything!
    you're deferred

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    you're deferred
    but I should have recieved something from Brum, even if I am deferred.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    but I should have recieved something from Brum, even if I am deferred.
    wait for your turn :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Poundland rules
    I seriously don't know where i'm going to put all my stuff! If the 8th housemate doesn't show up, we can put all our extra stuff in that room :p:

The best flat in Shackleton
    :nah:

that's flat 70 :p:

ReputationRep:
    How does everyone know there's a neon party etc? I can't find the info on the parties anywhere? Well up for neon though.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.freshersfest.com/clubs.php

the first one.. the guild night says neon theme.
    xx

ReputationRep:
    http://www.freshersfest.com/clubs.php

the first one.. the guild night says neon theme.
    xx
    Oooh, thank you! It all looks like so much fun!! Don't suppose there are DATES for any of these...? All I can see is that the Risa school disco is on the Wednesday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KattyStarr)
    Oooh, thank you! It all looks like so much fun!! Don't suppose there are DATES for any of these...? All I can see is that the Risa school disco is on the Wednesday!
    Urm i had heard from someone that the dates/ hall timetables go up from the 10th sept.. so that's thursday! But i dunno for sure- suppose we shall have to be patient

On another note.. did anyone else get an email about work at the hub if you applied for that few weeks back??

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone not got their welcome pack yet?

It seems like I'm the only person in the world that hasn't. However I did get the departmental thing, but that was only like 2 letters. Should I be worried? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbbyCK)
    Has anyone not got their welcome pack yet?

It seems like I'm the only person in the world that hasn't. However I did get the departmental thing, but that was only like 2 letters. Should I be worried? :eek3:
    I'm the other way round lol. Got the welcome pack but not deparment stuff.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 7, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.