Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Oh? What for?

I'm quite okay tonight. Just listening to music and trying to imagine.

Boring pharmacy. :emo: Trying to imagine.... :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ye :p: I like the idea of the virus being in a 'rotten' fish...
    You go out into the alley to throw all the rotten stuff out...the alley is grubby....
    Two men approach....they look like thugs and they're drunk....one man addresses you gruffly in a language you don't understand you reply in a friendly manner trying to explain this....the other man shouts and draws a knife
    You're scared, what if they're rapists or muggers?
    You back away towards the barrel you off-loaded the fish into...the men begin to fight...they yell...the man with the knife swings it wildly at his friend laughing, the other man is obviously frightened and runs....leaving you and the man with the knife in the alley...and you're trapped in the corner with the bins the man now approaches you slowly...wobbling, obviously close to passing out from all the alcohol...he runs the knife across your neck, pausing on the jugular....he keeps running the knife round and round and round...suddenly he becomes more violent stabbing the knife at you...his aim is off but you scream and try to push him away...he grabs you...you struggle, he stabs you in the arm you shriek...people on the street hear the scream and run towards the alley, the man fearing arrest bolts, throwing your now unconscious body into the trash....

My language isn't very good tonight.....but that's how I see it at least

And yes there's some 'shady' ninja type character carrying mysterious messages to certain surgeons....suspicious eh? :ninja: :giggle:
    :rofl: That sounds very entertaining. :mmm:

I shriek? :mmm: I haven't shrieked in my entire life. :giggle:

(Original post by Jehuty^)
    Yes, you were there when we discovered it, on our image spree :mmm:
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:

:teeth:
    What about a squee? :mmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

Well you'd already screamed and no one seemed to care :giggle:
    I figured shreiking was an appropriate response to being stabbed in the arm :yes: maybe you could yell instead? Not that any of this actually makes much difference if it's an anime....it'd just be:
    *scream*
    *scream more*
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    lol squee

ReputationRep:
    Euge MSN :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    What about a squee? :mmm:
    :teeth: Perhaps... during our late night convos. :mmm:

(Original post by skipp)
    Well you'd already screamed and no one seemed to care :giggle:
    I figured shreiking was an appropriate response to being stabbed in the arm :yes: maybe you could yell instead? Not that any of this actually makes much difference if it's an anime....it'd just be:
    *scream*
    *scream more*
    :mmm:
    If I was stabbed in the arm i'd grunt. Like a man. :cool: A manly man.

:lolwut: You want to hear my scream? :teeth:

ReputationRep:

Are you working tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Are you working tomorrow?
    Hell no. :teeth: I'm going to a party though. :mmm: I also need to go buy some manga from waterstones for my friends.

Why?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

Even though we agreed the character would be pretty much a woman to start with? I suppose I could make it manly...but having something that looks like a woman grunting would be distracting and ruin the scene :sad: otherwise I wouldn't really mind that much...considering it's going to be fairly androgynous....I do have a male image if you prefer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Even though we agreed the character would be pretty much a woman to start with? I suppose I could make it manly...but having something that looks like a woman grunting would be distracting and ruin the scene :sad: otherwise I wouldn't really mind that much...considering it's going to be fairly androgynous....I do have a male image if you prefer
    Oh right. :giggle: I completely forgot it was a woman. Go ahead then. Shriek it is for the female sex on legs. :cute:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh right. :giggle: I completely forgot it was a woman. Go ahead then. Shriek it is for the female sex on legs. :cute:
    :emog: shriek it is then..your arm's coming along nicely...I might make a few....

ReputationRep:
    mango :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :emog: shriek it is then..your arm's coming along nicely...I might make a few....
    Aces. :mmm: I hope the mecha arm is brilliantly detailed. :teeth:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Aces. :mmm: I hope the mecha arm is brilliantly detailed. :teeth:
    Of course :p: I think I might shade with tiny letters...maybe poetry or phrases mixed in....
    I'm just never confident when I have to reconcile what I've drawn to an actual thing e.g. 'arm' or 'mecha arm' because my style is a bit unusual...so you'll have to tell me if it just looks too much like some lines on a piece of paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Of course :p: I think I might shade with tiny letters...maybe poetry or phrases mixed in....
    I'm just never confident when I have to reconcile what I've drawn to an actual thing e.g. 'arm' or 'mecha arm' because my style is a bit unusual...so you'll have to tell me if it just looks too much like some lines on a piece of paper
    Imagination does not need to be confined Jen. :hugs: Just do whatever you like and call it whatever you like. I'm sure i'll love it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Imagination does not need to be confined Jen. :hugs: Just do whatever you like and call it whatever you like. I'm sure i'll love it.
    Thanks Kagu :hugs: this one just needs a hand and it's done...if I have time tomorrow I'll let you have a look :teeth: hope you like
    Think I'll be off to bed after that though...so just 15mins left on here methinks :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe... I had better go to bed too :hugs:

:red:

:goodnight:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hehe... I had better go to bed too :hugs:

:red:

:goodnight:
    Ye me too...anime has finsihed drawing is as finished as it's going to be :yawn:
    Night Zero :hugs:
    Night Kagu :hugs:
    Night everyone else :hugs:
    Night lurkers :lurk:

I was half an hour when I said I'd be 15mins :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Thanks Kagu :hugs: this one just needs a hand and it's done...if I have time tomorrow I'll let you have a look :teeth: hope you like
    Think I'll be off to bed after that though...so just 15mins left on here methinks :yawn:
    Needless to say, I can't wait. :excited:

(Original post by skipp)
    Ye me too...anime has finsihed drawing is as finished as it's going to be :yawn:
    Night Zero :hugs:
    Night Kagu :hugs:
    Night everyone else :hugs:
    Night lurkers :lurk:

I was half an hour when I said I'd be 15mins :giggle:
    Still lurking?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.