Yeah same lol - good to back in Bristol though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Yeah same lol - good to back in Bristol though
    That's good :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Evening all, how are we singletons

ReputationRep:
    Ok, can I still post here cuz I'm in love with 2D camera mapping and it sounds weird but you won't get it! :/ also where the **** is tom walks, I need to train with him!

ReputationRep:
    Oh great everyone is coming back to university over the holidays and first day back everyone decides to start drinking vodka. People these days are obsessed with alcohol. Pretty sure my flat mate is the casual lad type who is obsessed with alcohol and football and has the derogatory attitude towards women, probably only came to university to postpone the time in which he is forced to get a full time job rather than actually caring about his degree, does a ****ty sports journalism.

ReputationRep:
    Gah, I've missed alot on this thread. Wassup people?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieTT)
    Gah, I've missed alot on this thread. Wassup people?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nowt Laura is ill. Sphodromantis is mad. The lads are all in bed. And the girls have only come out at night, but that's fine because vampires are hot.

Also, I've been drinking whiskey and I'm absolutely craving a box of chips right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    Nowt Laura is ill. Sphodromantis is mad. The lads are all in bed. And the girls have only come out at night, but that's fine because vampires are hot.

Also, I've been drinking whiskey and I'm absolutely craving a box of chips right now.
    Sounds like a good night. Just spent a while in Mcdonalds snacking on fries xD

ReputationRep:
    Revision time only good thing about illness if you're never hungry so I might lose weight yay!

ReputationRep:
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH.

Ok that's better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StartSomething)
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH.

Ok that's better
    Eat your heart out Katy Perry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Eat your heart out Katy Perry!
    I was thinking more Slipknot than Katy Perry.

Wiiiiiildddddd.

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking more Slipknot than Katy Perry.

Wiiiiiildddddd.

:lol:
    Hahaaa I thought your RRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH was more scarier than Katy Perry's roar.

So you're taking a ride on the wildside? More Motley Crue than Lady Gaga though :lol:

ReputationRep:

Ok that's better
    Needed to vent?

Go home TSR you're drunk

Name:  asdfghjklk.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  20.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    What is that screaming band called, some **** round 'ere is always shouting some **** when he walks past our house with his headphones on, so ****jng scary and creapy and disturbing the peace, I will feel obliged to test my airrifles scopes next time he does it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Hahaaa I thought your RRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH was more scarier than Katy Perry's roar.

So you're taking a ride on the wildside? More Motley Crue than Lady Gaga though :lol:
    :yep: I've always been wild. Just letting it out a bit more.

I wouldn't mind being Lady Gaga :lol:

(Original post by Tomsta)
    Needed to vent?

Go home TSR you're drunk

Name:  asdfghjklk.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  20.7 KB
    :yep:

Cleaning my flat and just found a receipt on the floor for a £6 glass of wine from the other week. What. Madness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    What is that screaming band called, some **** round 'ere is always shouting some **** when he walks past our house with his headphones on, so ****jng scary and creapy and disturbing the peace, I will feel obliged to test my airrifles scopes next time he does it.
    Just use Slipknot or Deathklot

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I need basic film plot ideas, that are rough outlines and are not based on pre existing films.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.