This discussion is closed.
LtCommanderData
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JMusson)
Oh em gee me too! Imean.. at trinity.. but it should be good

Deary me this site is going to be bad for the work I need to hand in tomorrow :/
What subject are you?
JMusson
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Maths, problem sheet and a half due in tomorrow.. it'll be a fun ~4am sleep me thinks.
LtCommanderData
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Maths, problem sheet and a half due in tomorrow.. it'll be a fun ~4am sleep me thinks.
What year are you? What problem sheet is it?

(I'm first year maths & CS)

I was working until 5 AM on Sunday to get everything due on Monday done (although to be fair, I did basically nothing on Saturday, so it's my own fault really)
Brand New Eyes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Doojam)
The break lights comment reminds me of 'the reem machine', ahaha. Joey completely makes it for me.
"Shutup!" hahaha but am i the only one wondering WHERE amy childs has gone this season?
I do Mainly because a lot of it is filmed in my local area and it's interesting to see where the stereotypes come from. Plus Joey Essex, Chloe etc. are just pure entertainment - Frogs aren't animals - Oh yeah, they're amphibians. and I thought Parmesan was a type of potato to name but a few.
Haha omy I nearly died! I was watching it during my free (productive time I know) and I was laughing so much that the girl next to me got so distracted. Its so funny because at school in the computer room there's just a whole area where everyone is not doing work and watching TV/shopping online

(Original post by manic_fuzz)
Hahaha i think everyone likes cute things, they just pretend not to :ninja:

And omg i know, it's odd to think that they could aaactually exist considering noone would remember them :eek: *cue arms covered in black pen*

Awwwwww, d'you think you can buy them as a package - kitten AND cup I want a micro-pig ! ! ! ! ! ! They have the cutest pictures of them online. But my friend refuses to let me get one because they're 'unnatural'
I remember when they were all the craze in Year 11! AWw they are so cute but I heard they're like £600 or something and you have to wait years to sign up for the license! ALSO they don't stay micro for long They're just like normal pigs but the bred the runt little ones?

But I agree ^^ more Adowable things ever! Just reminds me of when James/Arg bought a pig for Lydia thinking it was a micro one hahaha
JMusson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LtCommanderData)
What year are you? What problem sheet is it?

(I'm first year maths & CS)

I was working until 5 AM on Sunday to get everything due on Monday done (although to be fair, I did basically nothing on Saturday, so it's my own fault really)
Oh my, so you're in half my lectures! First year maths

I have intro to complex numbers (couple of question till I'm done), then calculus of 1 variable sheet 3 (which I've done half of) and dynamics sheet 3... going to be a fun night.

And this site isnt helping! *rages*
hawkingchampion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Count me in
And me!
Doojam
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Brand New Eyes)
"Shutup!" hahaha but am i the only one wondering WHERE amy childs has gone this season?
Apparently she got 'too famous' (she appeared on panel shows like Loose Women) and decided that she would leave the show

Haha omy I nearly died! I was watching it during my free (productive time I know) and I was laughing so much that the girl next to me got so distracted. Its so funny because at school in the computer room there's just a whole area where everyone is not doing work and watching TV/shopping online
Haha, our study room is like that. People are always on iplayer or H&M/ASOS. Bearing in mind that it's a 'study area', very little work goes on
manic_fuzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The break lights comment reminds me of 'the reem machine', ahaha. Joey completely makes it for me.
Hahaha i love it all so much! Keep calm and stay reem :cool:

(Original post by medbh4805)
Yeah my chemistry teachers were terrible - and 15/16 year old grammar school girls aren't exactly the hardest cohort to teach :erm: so boring :coma:

I honestly learned the whole syllabus in the few months before the exam, and swiftly forgot it :rofl:
Oooh, i can imagine so Aww, yeah i learnt it all in like the 2 weeks beforehand, gawd, i still remember sitting in my chair upside-down spinning around trying to memorise it all :rofl:

I remember when they were all the craze in Year 11! AWw they are so cute but I heard they're like £600 or something and you have to wait years to sign up for the license! ALSO they don't stay micro for long They're just like normal pigs but the bred the runt little ones?

But I agree ^^ more Adowable things ever! Just reminds me of when James/Arg bought a pig for Lydia thinking it was a micro one hahaha
I still want one! Mwahhhaa. And don't worry, when it gets too big i'll just eat it

:rofl: omg i love Arg! Hahaha!
LtCommanderData
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh my, so you're in half my lectures! First year maths

I have intro to complex numbers (couple of question till I'm done), then calculus of 1 variable sheet 3 (which I've done half of) and dynamics sheet 3... going to be a fun night.

And this site isnt helping! *rages*
Ah, cool! More than half - I'm in all the maths lectures this term except geometry and dynamics

Bit harsh that calculus is due tomorrow considering we haven't had the lectures for that sheet yet?

Anyway I'm going to bed in a minute. Good luck getting the work done!
Brand New Eyes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Apparently she got 'too famous' (she appeared on panel shows like Loose Women) and decided that she would leave the show

oh really now? She seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth so WHO's LAUGHING NOW EH AMY! I didn't know Sam was attacked! poor her, stupid gangs

Haha, our study room is like that. People are always on iplayer or H&M/ASOS. Bearing in mind that it's a 'study area', very little work goes on
Haha it's so funny because it was actually worse last year, but now we're in year 13 its less watching, more work. But once, you walked in and EVERYONE's screen was either on Waterloo Road/MiC/TOWIE/Gossip Girl/tv of some sort and we have a academic supervisor who always comes in to tell us to be quiet and do work and its so funny when she goes "this area is meant to work only"
Doojam
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
And while we are on the topic of reality TV shows, can I just say that Gabriella needs to get out of Made In Chelsea. Ugh, she makes me mad.
Doojam
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by manic_fuzz)
Hahaha i love it all so much! Keep calm and stay reem :cool:
And keep your shorts short
Brand New Eyes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
And while we are on the topic of reality TV shows, can I just say that Gabriella needs to get out of Made In Chelsea. Ugh, she makes me mad.
Chloe annoys me even more ever since I found out she's the daughter of Phillip Green. I never put 2 and 2 together did it said on the website. Anyways! She is so spoilt and it makes me angry that shopping in Topshop adds to her fortune. Also Ollie is just being a ****head but I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Millie and Cheska's black lace dress <3 <3

I looked online and it's already sold out
Doojam
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
oh really now? She seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth so WHO's LAUGHING NOW EH AMY! I didn't know Sam was attacked! poor her, stupid gangs
I saw that it was in the tabloids And yes, there definitely is an irony in her decision to leave, haha.
Haha it's so funny because it was actually worse last year, but now we're in year 13 its less watching, more work. But once, you walked in and EVERYONE's screen was either on Waterloo Road/MiC/TOWIE/Gossip Girl/tv of some sort and we have a academic supervisor who always comes in to tell us to be quiet and do work and its so funny when she goes "this area is meant to work only"
It has actually got worse this year and at school it's known as 'year 13 syndrome' We have a similar thing at school - the business rooms are opposite the study room and the business teachers spend more time telling sixth formers to use their frees productively than they do actually teaching their classes.
Ray of Light
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Every time I open my inbox, I am always really nervous. Lincoln, tell me already! Haha.
Brand New Eyes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I saw that it was in the tabloids And yes, there definitely is an irony in her decision to leave, haha.

It has actually got worse this year and at school it's known as 'year 13 syndrome' We have a similar thing at school - the business rooms are opposite the study room and the business teachers spend more time telling sixth formers to use their frees productively than they do actually teaching their classes.
Haha oh dear :/ Our study room is quite a bit away from normal classrooms so its not so bad. Actually it takes up the majority of the third floor o_O and the only other classrooms are languages which are on the other half of the floor. Haha how strange!

:afraid: in a slight state of panic now that I've realised I don't like Exeter OR Durham's Politics course...

Looks like I'll be needing to find two other universities to put in, dear.

Where else did you apply btw! We should totally all add that to the stalking page aswell.
JMusson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LtCommanderData)
Ah, cool! More than half - I'm in all the maths lectures this term except geometry and dynamics

Bit harsh that calculus is due tomorrow considering we haven't had the lectures for that sheet yet?

Anyway I'm going to bed in a minute. Good luck getting the work done!
Ah its ok, wolfram knows how to integrate, I'm safe for the most part.

Haha thanks.. constant coffee drinking isn't tooo bad for me right?
manic_fuzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
&quot;Shutup!&quot; hahaha but am i the only one wondering WHERE amy childs has gone this season?
I LOVE AMY. She was on celeb BB ! OMG.

And keep your shorts short
Oh, for sure! :cool:

:lol: One of my friends constantly rants about how much she hates this Gabriella. I have no idea who she is, but we ended up google imaging her and *****ing about her for like 15 minutes so :rolleyes:
Doojam
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Haha oh dear :/ Our study room is quite a bit away from normal classrooms so its not so bad. Actually it takes up the majority of the third floor o_O and the only other classrooms are languages which are on the other half of the floor. Haha how strange!

:afraid: in a slight state of panic now that I've realised I don't like Exeter OR Durham's Politics course...

Looks like I'll be needing to find two other universities to put in, dear.

Where else did you apply btw! We should totally all add that to the stalking page aswell.
My whole school doesn't even have a third floor in it

And that sounds a little worrying. Are there not any units which you can pick so you study the parts you're most interested in?

And I applied to Oxford (obviously), Warwick, Nottingham, Southampton and York. I have no offers (or rejections) and the wait's killing me.
Brand New Eyes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ah its ok, wolfram knows how to integrate, I'm safe for the most part.

Haha thanks.. constant coffee drinking isn't tooo bad for me right?
Definitely not, tis a good healthy remedy. Now finish your worksheet and get off the net! What exactly happens if you turn up to a tute with it incomplete? (but answer this later, after you've complete it)

Good luck!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (203)
27.54%
No (534)
72.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise