Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    Plz moar pics on this picz thread plz..

ReputationRep:
    Whats happening on this thread? Some ugly guy had a go at some really ugly girl?? yep sounds about right!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Sub back room
    Ah right, cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Well it certainly touched a nerve for someone to report it :teehee:
    Bless, did someone report it? They must've thought I looked underage.

The reporting was me, by the way. Just thought you should know. Since you made such a poor effort at re-starting an argument, and it was unnecessary. It was the whole point I'd got involved in this thread in the first place; to stop that sort of thing happening. Yeah, some might think it's trolling, but randomly bringing people pictures out (I'm not talking about myself here, but Areeb bringing out Tai Ga's pics and several others previously) in an attempt to bring your internet street cred up as well as gain some rep is just pathetic tbh.

I thought I put my point across, but then you tried to add some fuel (not sure if it's the correct saying!) to the dying fire by unnecessarily finding a picture of myself years ago and posting it in an attempt to get some quick rep. And that was almost as if I hadn't put my point across at all; you just completely contradicted the main point I was trying to put across: that it's not OK to pluck on someone's confidence by posting mean-spirited comments at then for no reason other than the fact that they just happen to disagree with you.

And that, my friend, is why I clicked that report button.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Ah right, cheers.
    Curious to know what was said tbh

(Original post by TheReckless)
    x
    OR you knew you just looked funny

Spoiler:
    Show
    jk

ReputationRep:
    Bless, did someone report it? They must've thought I looked underage.

The reporting was me, by the way. Just thought you should know. Since you made such a poor effort at re-starting an argument, and it was unnecessary. It was the whole point I'd got involved in this thread in the first place; to stop that sort of thing happening. Yeah, some might think it's trolling, but randomly bringing people pictures out (I'm not talking about myself here, but Areeb bringing out Tai Ga's pics and several others previously) in an attempt to bring your internet street cred up as well as gain some rep is just pathetic tbh.

I thought I put my point across, but then you tried to add some fuel (not sure if it's the correct saying!) to the dying fire by unnecessarily finding a picture of myself years ago and posting it in an attempt to get some quick rep. And that was almost as if I hadn't put my point across at all; you just completely contradicted the main point I was trying to put across: that it's not OK to pluck on someone's confidence by posting mean-spirited comments at then for no reason other than the fact that they just happen to disagree with you.

And that, my friend, is why I clicked that report button.
    All I took from your statement was "You managed to piss me off, so I reported you".

ReputationRep:

OR you knew you just looked funny

Spoiler:
    Show
    jk
    I did look pretty funny truth be told. :yep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor

No idea.

ReputationRep:
    All I took from your statement was "You managed to piss me off, so I reported you".
    Well, you ought to re-read it.
    Think about why I even bothered to start an argument with Areeb in the first place: because of his unnecessary treatment towards a user for posting a joke. It's not the first time he's done it (nor will it be the last), but I still thought he deserved to be put into his place. And I thought I put my point across that it's not OK to pick on someone and post a picture of them with the pure intent to slate just because they disagree with you.
    And just after I'd finished arguing with Areeb, you did the exact thing I'd spent pages arguing against. Yeah, it irritated me, because it's as if I might not have spoken; it's like I took one step forward and two steps back. It was pointless arguing when in a poor attempt to add fuel the dying fire you went and did the exact same thing Areeb himself stopped doing. So I reported it.

In other words: yes, I got pissed, because your intent behind that message was clear. :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    Well, you ought to re-read it.

In other words: yes, I got pissed, because your intent behind that message was clear. :hat2:
    Good. I've done my job.

Contradiction much?

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Name:  1393359184282.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  29.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Good. I've done my job.

Contradiction much?
    You actually didn't do your job? I would re-post your message, but it's been deleted.
    The point of your message was to restart beef between Areeb and I.

I've explained enough already, and you're still trying to argue against something I'm not sure about. So what's your point here?

And yes - whatever helps you sleep at night.

ReputationRep:

I'm laughing so hard I fell off my chair.

ReputationRep:

Although I loved that film - I don't quite understand why you posted it on here.

ReputationRep:
    You actually didn't do your job? I would re-post your message, but it's been deleted.
    The point of your message was to restart beef between Areeb and I.

I've explained enough already, and you're still trying to argue against something I'm not sure about. So what's your point here?

And yes - whatever helps you sleep at night.
    Are we friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    I'm laughing so hard I fell off my chair.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha me too!!!!!! :rofl:

No.

Although I loved that film - I don't quite understand why you posted it on here.
    Because it's relevant to posting pictures of your beautiful self. And the discussion about ugly people.

ReputationRep:
    Are we friends?
    Name:  emma-stone-says-oh-yea.gif
Views: 335
Size:  339.5 KB

ReputationRep:

Because it's relevant to posting pictures of your beautiful self. And the discussion about ugly people.
    Why thank you. I know I'm beautiful

We never discussed ugly people. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  emma-stone-says-oh-yea.gif
Views: 335
Size:  339.5 KB
    Then all is well.

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you. I know I'm beautiful

We never discussed ugly people. :lol:
    I mean your in a general sense :lol:

I did, you weren't here for all of it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.