Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Would like to know Wenger's thoughts on the election.

"Little bit Scotland niggle; little bit poor Labour mentality, handbrake niggle".

ReputationRep:
    Rambo 50/50 to play vs Swansea but Welbz out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Rambo 50/50 to play vs Swansea but Welbz out
    Chance for Walcott then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Neither Tornado or his dupe are worth the 4G data I have left on my phone. Tornado really has some sort of campaign against fans of big teams which is both hilariously ironic and actually quite cute tbh. Not even worth dealing with since he gets himself so wound up by an internet post that he feels the need to go off on a little rant (tantrum) calling people "cancer of a fan" - as if trivialising a life threatening disease to get a virtual one-up on someone makes you an intelligent or in-the-right poster.
    Scared to quote me, big boy? That post really got to you didn't it?

You're only upset because you know everything I said was right, which is why you reported it, PM'd me, & this is the second time you've mentioned that post since it got removed, guess you could say you're a bit salty & obsessed.

Anyway, don't you have some GCSEs to revise for?

ReputationRep:
    Fots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Scared to quote me, big boy? That post really got to you didn't it?

You're only upset because you know everything I said was right, which is why you reported it, PM'd me, & this is the second time you've mentioned that post since it got removed, guess you could say you're a bit salty & obsessed.

Anyway, don't you have some GCSEs to revise for?
    Lol, you were the one bringing in personal attacks, having a go at some of the things that I post. Yet, I'm the one who's "obsessed and salty"?

Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you were the one bringing in personal attacks, having a go at some of the things that I post. Yet, I'm the one who's "obsessed and salty"?

Pathetic.
    Lol, ok then warrior. You're always the one to start things but it's everyone else's fault when the call you out.

Yet again you still haven't actually denied or tried to counter what my post said about your posting habits.....could that be because they're true?

ReputationRep:
    #obsessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Chance for Walcott then
    Yeah definitely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Yet again you still haven't actually denied or tried to counter what my post said about your posting habits.....could that be because they're true?
    ^^

ReputationRep:
    #obsessed
    Are you an Arsenal fan in disguise I wouldn't be surprised

ReputationRep:
    Why is it the Arsenal thread that always goes to **** lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    slack moderation obviously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Go to the Misc thread, surprisingly more on topic than dedicated club threads.

This, and the fact it seems most Arsenal fans are wise enough to stay away.

ReputationRep:
    Shots

ReputationRep:
    Mods have their hands tied, that's all I'll say :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Actually I'll edit my post because I understand your feelings have been hurt and I hope from now on you no longer suffer with the troubles that are deep inside you

Good luck my good man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa)
    i was reported haha shed end your probably the type of guy who pushes someone in the playground then runs to the teacher when they chase you back
    Pls provide proof it was me...

ReputationRep:
    Pls provide proof it was me...
    Please refer back to my edit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa)
    Please refer back to my edit
    The edit where you basically admitted you were wrong, but didn't offer an apology for accusing me of doing something I didn't do?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.