Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Life without mental health problems must be awesome. Feeling so sorry for myself tonight :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Everyone does not hate you! :hugs: You've said you and your bf are pretty close for starters. Don't feel alone you're not! Has something triggered you to feel like this today?
    He's ignored me the whole day, i dont know what ive done wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tree321)
    He's ignored me the whole day, i dont know what ive done wrong
    Aw sorry to hear that is there any chance he's been busy or something? Maybe he's not in the best place himself? Give him time. Don't take it personally though he has his own problems.

ReputationRep:
    Aw sorry to hear that is there any chance he's been busy or something? Maybe he's not in the best place himself? Give him time. Don't take it personally though he has his own problems.
    I don't think as he's been on whatsapp and I can see he's online and read my messages I don't know, even if there is we try and talk about it together.

ReputationRep:
    ed tw
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I feel really gross and fat today, my flatmate was exercising for an hour in the living room earlier and I felt like crap because I was eating dinner while she was exercising so I didn't eat my dinner i just ate like a quarter of it.. Now there's a program on about Britain's fattest people and it's just making me more convinced that im gross

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just feeling worse and worse :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I got one of those old people pill boxes 5 days ago. IT IS AMAZING. Why did I not get one of these years ago?

Rather than struggling to remember if I took my meds, it's so simple to check. Best $7 I've spent in a long time. Would definitely recommend.

In other news, I'm seeing my psychologist tomorrow and I haven't done any of the things we agreed on so she's not gonna be happy. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tree321)
    I don't think as he's been on whatsapp and I can see he's online and read my messages I don't know, even if there is we try and talk about it together.
    Hope everything's okay don't feel alone though we'll always chat to you

ReputationRep:
    Feel seriously ridiculously appalling :/ god help me tonight. Ughgghhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope everything's okay don't feel alone though we'll always chat to you
    Thank you ❤️

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently the abuse i went through wasnt that bad. i literally cannot even just whatver ****ing hell

ReputationRep:
    No positives to draw from my life atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently the abuse i went through wasnt that bad. i literally cannot even just whatver ****ing hell
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ANY kind of abuse is bad, wether it be physical or mental abuse, no matter how big or small the abuse is. And your abuse is deffo bad hun, its left you with PTSD :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    feel so terrible. this hurts so much :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ANY kind of abuse is bad, wether it be physical or mental abuse, no matter how big or small the abuse is. And your abuse is deffo bad hun, its left you with PTSD :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    appaently it's not bad because one of my abusers was also a kid so doesnt count according to my "friend" haha she even said they were just playing games. which is super funny because he said that whilst he did stuff (wooooo sarcasm i want to go in a hole and never come out).
    just cant do this im so stpid

ReputationRep:
    I only got a C and a D in my exams I studied so hard and that's all I got, it's proof that even when I try I'm never going to be as good as the rest of the people on the course.

I wanted a B in microbiology so it would look good when I tried to get it as my 4th year project but I guess that's out the window now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    appaently it's not bad because one of my abusers was also a kid so doesnt count according to my "friend" haha she even said they were just playing games. which is super funny because he said that whilst he did stuff (wooooo sarcasm i want to go in a hole and never come out).
    just cant do this im so stpid
    Spoiler:
    Show
    one of mine was the same age, but he was much more experienced sexually so was still able to abuse me as i was very vulnrable. So ignore whoever is saying it hun! They clearly dont understand!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I only got a C and a D in my exams I studied so hard and that's all I got, it's proof that even when I try I'm never going to be as good as the rest of the people on the course.

I wanted a B in microbiology so it would look good when I tried to get it as my 4th year project but I guess that's out the window now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heeey, don't worry maybe the paper was hard, or you could re-sit if thats an option? Chin up hun, its not the end of the the world <3

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    feel so terrible. this hurts so much :cry:
    Whats wrong? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    one of mine was the same age, but he was much more experienced sexually so was still able to abuse me as i was very vulnrable. So ignore whoever is saying it hun! They clearly dont understand!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry about what happened to you :console: yeah i just wish they understood that it wasn't just kids being curious or kids being kids or whatever i dunno its infuriating thank you :hugs:

(Original post by Odd socks)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.