Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ounto Nation)
    Yoooo, why is it every time I pass Stamford Hill it's full of only little Jewish fellows.

It's weird cause I am the only one not bobbing along in a little Yamaka hat and two pony tails.

Man needs to get out of here.
    Hasidic Jews normally live close together, where there is a synagogue and kosher hub, the lady who came in to my school said it's because of a restricted walking distance on the sabbath; that's why there are lots of Jewish people in areas like Stamford hill, Hampstead and golders green.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Hasidic Jews normally live close together, where there is a synagogue and kosher hub, the lady who came in to my school said it's because of a restricted walking distance on the sabbath; that's why there are lots of Jewish people in areas like Stamford hill, Hampstead and golders green.
    Oh right, I always wondered why that was. Thank you very much for explaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    CoolCavy I had randoms :mmm:
    I had a toaster random which made me way too happy :rofl:That and the fact I received this from the Tesco self-service machine http://www.royalmint.com/~/media/Ima...white.jpg?as=1

Tis
    I went for randoms but playlist is going on as soon as this post sends
    lol nearly :rofl: I will log off soon and finish once and for all
    Thanks! How is yours coming on? :teehee:hhahaa chicken baguette = :coma: tho
    Usually is stable but it was a bit on and off today :/ speed is good :yy:
    :console: same :hugs: Tbf I did really sh*t on tests last year and still got good AS's - they seemed to help me know what to revise and things
    Randoms + water unfortunately
    Headache has returned :/

:cookie: :tea: brb gonna go get my pen and paper
    Letz do dis
    hows the playlist going? :music: whats playing? Im listening to angels and stars right now

And you didnt log off, youre still online :lol:

the chicken wasnt as good as it sounds, its cold for starters and the bread wasnt fresh, also there was too much mayo and the butter just didnt work :rofl:

At least you got good AS then :yep:

Awww headaches huh, thats unlucky, if theyre regualr have you seen your gp about it?

Hello guys
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    hows the playlist going? :music: whats playing? Im listening to angels and stars right now
    And you didnt log off, youre still online :lol:
    the chicken wasnt as good as it sounds, its cold for starters and the bread wasnt fresh, also there was too much mayo and the butter just didnt work :rofl:
    At least you got good AS then :yep:
    Awww headaches huh, thats unlucky, if theyre regualr have you seen your gp about it?
    its ok
    sunshine by tieks, Bob Marley feat. LVNDSCAPE & Bolier - Is This Love and the lash remix of the selena gomez + charlie puth - we don't talk anymore
    What is angels and stars?....
    :unimpressed: I wasn't - I went for dinner, going to log off now do violin practise and then PS and then back on then pinta, I promise :ahee:
    true not good enough for Oxford's entry requirements but I'm going to apply in the hope that I will do ok in terms of PS and TSA

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    its ok
    sunshine by tieks, Bob Marley feat. LVNDSCAPE & Bolier - Is This Love and the lash remix of the selena gomez + charlie puth - we don't talk anymore
    What is angels and stars?....
    :unimpressed: I wasn't - I went for dinner, going to log off now do violin practise and then PS and then back on then pinta, I promise :ahee:
    true not good enough for Oxford's entry requirements but I'm going to apply in the hope that I will do ok in terms of PS and TSA

:dontknow:
    I wont pretend I know those songs apart from the last one ofc

and angels and stars is so good, I like rap so Lupe fiasco is a legend!!

seems like you just logged on to give me some rep, good to know you have your priorities straight, how was violin? what piece are you working on?

and Im sure youll do well in the preliminary tests if thats what you mean :dontknow:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    I wont pretend I know those songs apart from the last one ofc
    and angels and stars is so good, I like rap so Lupe fiasco is a legend!!
    seems like you just logged on to give me some rep, good to know you have your priorities straight, how was violin? what piece are you working on? and Im sure youll do well in the preliminary tests if thats what you mean :dontknow:
    :rofl: last one is my fave (THE REMIX THOUGH) Original is boring af
    :erm: no lol
    I finished my 3rd draft! :woo: I will submit it now :party:
    HAHA :rofl: I love practising my violin- just don't always get time!I practised 5 scales from grade 6, 1 peice from grade 6, vibrato exercises and then some fun ones :mmm: Rey's theme, theme from Downton Abbey and Crystallize - Lindsey Stirling -->

I hope so :erm: they can be tough tho :I

I feel so hyped rn, got a really nice email from College :gah:!

Pretty ****ing **** right now actually. Maybe I'm being melodramatic (no I'm not). I hate every aspect of my pathetic insignificant awful life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Aww

Hugs :hugs:
    And
    Kisses :lovehug:
    For you lovely girl
    Thank you

(Original post by UWS)
    Awww :console:
    Always think positive Think of your most happy memories and replay them in your mind. Take an hour nap to clear your mind, when you wake up you can focus on the rest, you'd be surprised how much a little nap can improve things!

Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't think of any happy memories that don't end up sad :sad: I did have a 3 hour nap tho and I'm eating something I cooked...

Thanks

(Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Based on your other threads, I thought you were excited about starting work?
    I was but not in this state... I feel sick, tired and my head hurts all the time.

(Original post by mediaya)
    Wow, u need to relax seriously! :eek:
    Just sit down, breath deeply, clear your mind and think something positive! Dont worry about the work for now, just relax and when u feel emotionally better, u can do ur work
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hope you get better soon :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    Like shite

I feel sad, alone, physically sick, unmotivated and tired

Just in bed thinking about all the bad things about my life right now.

I'm just so so so tired of feeling like this. Its been my permanent mood for the past week.

It doesn't help that I'm spending a lot of time stuck in the house either.

I've cried twice today and probably like 10 times in the past 2 weeks and I never cry.

I can't wait until the main thing that's making me feel like this is gone but then again I'll probably feel like further shite when it is gone and I'll be starting work as well.

I'm also really pissed off that I have to get up to make food every freaking 2 hours or else my stomach hurts like a biitch.

I'm so tired but I feel like sleeping is all I've been doing.

I have so much stuff to do like hang my washed clothes and wash the dishes but I just do not have the energy right now. But if I don't do it now, I'll feel like further **** later when I have nothing to wear and have to wash the dishes before I cook something to eat.

urgh.

My head hurts so much and its been hurting for daysss.

I'm a royal mess right now and I just wish it would all stop.

And on top of that my therapist cancelled thiss week :sad:
    You need to calm down and relax maybe go sleep early?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    You need to calm down and relax maybe go sleep early?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WHY is everyone telling me to RELAX like I can just go into my brain and turn a switch off like I'm cause ALL these problems just by overthinking Like its MY fault that I feel this way ffs

ReputationRep:
    WHY is everyone telling me to RELAX like I can just go into my brain and turn a switch off like I'm cause ALL these problems just by overthinking Like its MY fault that I feel this way ffs
    Relaxing is not the way to fix your problems...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    calling Mrs Holmes is :mmm:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

I can't think of any happy memories that don't end up sad :sad: I did have a 3 hour nap tho and I'm eating something I cooked...

Thanks

I was but not in this state... I feel sick, tired and my head hurts all the time.

Thank you
    Well, when's the therapist available, next week? That's not too long to go now is it?

ReputationRep:
    You seriously need a chill pill

ReputationRep:
    Unexplainable.

ReputationRep:
    I'm struggling to sleep tonight which is bad as I have to go to the stage 2 induction for my course in 5 hours, I'm having to repeat the year after everything that has happened in the past year what I can't stop thinking about.

I wish I could do over the past 18 months/2 years and things might have been a lot better.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Bug and chemistry homework kept me up late
    A frikin bug :hide: :afraid: and its corpse is still underneath a book in my room but I'm too scared to remove it and :argh:
    Hitting the caffeine and sugar like i need to pay attention in chemistry
    I'm so behind

ReputationRep:
    Very groggy.
    Night full of migraine.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Pretty ****ing **** right now actually. Maybe I'm being melodramatic (no I'm not). I hate every aspect of my pathetic insignificant awful life.
    Are you feelijg better now or stillfeeling.. worthless?

ReputationRep:
    Can't even hear myself thinking.:argh:

Some dude is playing some old skool Bollywood tune at the back of the bus.

Does my man realise this is London not Bombay!!!

And these school girls must have over dosed on sugar cause they are more hyped then a Mexican jumping bean.:banghead:

Dear lord. This why I rarely take TFL buses in Central London.

It's a madness!!!!:argh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.