ReputationRep:
    :ta:

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    pls tell me, its upset me

It was a.....Joke! I can't believe you actually believed the story was real lool :rofl: You're so gullible hahahah :toofunny:

I created that story to give you nightmares :mwuaha: but I didn't think it would work lol. But it did and you had nightmares and woke up screaming in pain/fear :mmm:
    Wow I can't believe I made you suffer that much over a little story. Who knew I was such a good writer lol :rofl3:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry if I did make you upset :console: Btw the story was partly true about my mum and me dying :sad:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    ah no! i dont even wanna win tbh :nothing:
    Aw. I'd love to.
    But i don't most much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    OMG!
    Heyyy Mr Reaper.. How are you?
    And Yes so true. Haven't spoken to you in ages. :lol:

I'm good thanks :h: how have you been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    I'm good thanks :h: how have you been?
    I'm fine Thank you. Just a bit tired
    I've been good, I'm enjoying my holiday
    Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    It was a.....Joke! I can't believe you actually believed the story was real lool :rofl: You're so gullible hahahah :toofunny:

I created that story to give you nightmares :mwuaha: but I didn't think it would work lol. But it did and you had nightmares and woke up screaming in pain/fear :mmm:
    Wow I can't believe I made you suffer that much over a little story. Who knew I was such a good writer lol :rofl3:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry if I did make you upset :console: Btw the story was partly true about my mum and me dying :sad:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:cry2::cry2::cry2: why?

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    omg, i hate u so much for what u did! u really did upset me :cry2: why the **** did u make up a story like that?...............?WHY??.....A RGHHH u really have no heart :cry2:
    fku i cant believe i ****ing fell for it :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dont tell em thats a lie too! i wont ever believe now ::cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    I'm fine Thank you. Just a bit tired
    I've been good, I'm enjoying my holiday
    Yourself?

I can see its almost 12 midnight in Pakistan. How long do you plan on staying there?

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    and u ****ing call that a little story :cry2: **** i wanna kill myself tbh :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Hahaha yepyep i remember! I actually forgot , sorry Hamza Yeahh lol , i should have got an A with the way exams went lmao
    Np
    Yeah, Inshallah

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

ReputationRep:
    I can see its almost 12 midnight in Pakistan. How long do you plan on staying there?
    Yes Indeed. It's 11:36 right now.
    Wait.. did i tell you I'm in Pakistan? :lol:
    I'm returning next week
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Hey!
    Hiiiii.
    Back from your sleep?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.