Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i had a nice lie in im still tired :s: i want to stay in pyjamas all day but i need to go ALLLLLL the way downstairs to buy water and bread. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Okay well Ria has invited Kia for about half 6 so you can come then! And if you're feeling nice (and want to have blue buddhas), bitter lemon and ice plz kthx I would get it today when shopping but I have to get a ton of heavy stuff so I can't carry that tooooo. We're all going to order a main and a starter probably and then have a free for all

Right, get dressed for sainsburies. NOW.

Chris, you plate/bowl thief you.

ReputationRep:
    was that getting dressed an order for me or you? whoever it was it's scared me into getting dressed :eek: *gets dressed* :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it was for me, but you should get dressed too :p:

ReputationRep:
    I like Sunday mornings.
    Sunny Sunday mornings are even better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brak3n)
    I like Sunday mornings.
    Sunny Sunday mornings are even better.
    Me too.

ReputationRep:
    You're up at a decent time Simon. Well done

ReputationRep:
    I needed to be for church. :p:

I shall do it again tomorrow for you though. :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    raaaaa im so fed up :bawling: i now have what seems to be an ear infection. as well as my cough and cold. :hmpf: weds and fri cannot come quick enough.

ReputationRep:
    Oh poor Jen :hugs:
    Take comfort from snuggly blankets and warm food ;yes;
    What's happening on Wednesday and Friday...are they Christy-visits?

ReputationRep:
    Chicken soup cures everything!

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to go to buy some yummy stuff and stop living out my cupboards for a few days :p: should cheer me up a bit :ninja:

weds im coming to sheffield, friday is mummmmmmmy weekend i kinda wish id gone home this weekend but it wouldnt have been much fun if id been ill anyway!

ahh so much work to do.

ReputationRep:
    I just bought an organic red onion for 14p.
    I like the hippy shop
    I especially like that it takes 1 minute to walk to

*Excited about Simon cooking tea tonight.*

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm, leftover chinese and garibaldi and nap. Perfect Sunday (minus the stupid amount of work I have to do and I'm putting off)

ReputationRep:
    philosophy essays are a piece of piss. 700 words in a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    Do you still do a philosophy module this year?

ReputationRep:
    nope, but I get essays set in tutorials

ReputationRep:
    YAYYYY IM SO PROUD!

sweet & sour stir fry sauce, crunchy stirfry veg, large king prawns, white seedless grapes, 2 x BGTY mince, butterlicious, leerdammer light cheese slices, duck in plum sauce with rice, a cucumbum, 4 onions, sugar free marshmallows, sugar free ice mints, 5 curly wurlys, microwavable rice, ketchup, 2 jacket potatoes, 1pint of milk, tropical juice, hot dog rolls, 8 bottles of water

ALL for £26 :proud:

im sure the exact same shop costs me £50 every other week

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I see.
    I have to do an abstract this week, on an article about colour preference in the different sexes. Woop behaviour!

I don't like protozoans. ;no;

Jen - now I want prawns! I haven't had them in ages. I always feel as though they're too much of a luxury to buy. Same goes for smoked salmon.

ReputationRep:
    I have a yummy chicky caesor salad tonight, yum yum yum. Mmm, nap was refreshing. Down side is that i'll be up till 2am now. Oh well...WORKKKK.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.