The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

so it turns out my gp has thought i had an ED from the very beginning, which is reassuring because i was convinced i was the only person who thought that and i was so incredibly sure that i'd be laughed out of the hospital. also been recommended a couple CBT books to read so imma get em cheap off amazon :wink: very tempted to splash out on a pretty paperblanks journal at the same time :colondollar: but then i also want some new pens .... and maybe criminal minds season three ... #feelingspendy
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
TLG Update: Met mental health advisor at uni. She's gonna email my supervisor and talk in v general terms about not putting me under too much pressure etc.

Also, in therapy today I disclosed something that had been weighing on my mind a lot that I had never told ANYONE (and had promised myself that I would NEVER tell anyone). Not sure if it was the right thing to do, but a big step nonetheless :colondollar:

:hugs: proud of you hun, i think if your head had made you promise something like that, it was definitely a good idea to tell them :smile:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
so it turns out my gp has thought i had an ED from the very beginning, which is reassuring because i was convinced i was the only person who thought that and i was so incredibly sure that i'd be laughed out of the hospital. also been recommended a couple CBT books to read so imma get em cheap off amazon :wink: very tempted to splash out on a pretty paperblanks journal at the same time :colondollar: but then i also want some new pens .... and maybe criminal minds season three ... #feelingspendy

:hugs: proud of you hun, i think if your head had made you promise something like that, it was definitely a good idea to tell them :smile:

I'm in a spendy mood too :colondollar:
:ninja: :jive: :ninja:
Original post by Team_McDreamy

you can both put into the "poor panda pot" if you like and buy me paperchase goodies :colone:
Original post by james1211
I'm in a spendy mood too :colondollar:
Original post by IDukem
:ninja: :jive: :ninja:

gossip? :colone:
Original post by PandaWho
gossip? :colone:

There is none...I don't think :lol:
Original post by IDukem
There is none...I don't think :lol:

oh :sadpanda:

we just have a happy Dukey?
oh :sadpanda:

we just have a happy Dukey?

Kinda I suppose! It's been a good day :yep:

I quite like a few people at Uni :moon:
OMGOMG my mood has changed so much! It's gone from being petrified of everything to being like YES I can do this! No idea how long it'll last but now i'm scared of starting my sertraline tonight in case it ruins this.
Original post by IDukem
Kinda I suppose! It's been a good day :yep:

I quite like a few people at Uni :moon:

good days are good :yep:
glad your doing good :smile:

you are aloud to like people :yep:
http://tinychat.com/ck3jl4
good days are good :yep:
glad your doing good :smile:

you are aloud to like people :yep:

They are good, I got tired of bad ones! Inb4 tomorrow sucks :mmm:
Thank you! How about yourself? :smile:

Bro I like people easily, but people are forbidden to like me :colone: Just kidding, I just like liking people and people liking me in return.

Perhaps it's time for the Dukemeister to venture in the realms of finding Duke's GF properly for the first time in years :eek:
Last time I'll see my GP as she's going on maternity leave. She was the first person I ever told about my mental health and she's been amazing the last 3 1/2 years. Kinda sad to see her go...
Everything is awful :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
They are good, I got tired of bad ones! Inb4 tomorrow sucks :mmm:
Thank you! How about yourself? :smile:

Bro I like people easily, but people are forbidden to like me :colone: Just kidding, I just like liking people and people liking me in return.

Perhaps it's time for the Dukemeister to venture in the realms of finding Duke's GF properly for the first time in years :eek:

tomorrow will be a good day because tomorrow is a wednesday and wednesdays are good days :yep:

im meh, cant get counselling as they dont offer a female counselor that i can get to :grumble:
and im sick of being in pain :sigh: but other than that im good :yep:

i used to fall for people far too easily, but i promise you will find the one :biggrin:
deffo, ill stalk around campus for you in search :tongue:
Original post by james1211
It really makes me want to give up at times. I was bullied as a child and was never ever invited out and became a hermit. Over the last six years i've turned that around massively and i'd say i'm more the opposite of that now, but when things do happen that make me feel left out, i always end up treating it like it was done on purpose to upset me. I always seem to end up being people's second choice.

:hugs:

I highly doubt it is on purpose :hugs:
tomorrow will be a good day because tomorrow is a wednesday and wednesdays are good days :yep:

im meh, cant get counselling as they dont offer a female counselor that i can get to :grumble:
and im sick of being in pain :sigh: but other than that im good :yep:

i used to fall for people far too easily, but i promise you will find the one :biggrin:
deffo, ill stalk around campus for you in search :tongue:

It may be good, I don't know as my crystal ball isn't working :wink:

Aww that sucks! is there counselling elsewhere you can look into? :smile:
I hope you feel better soon, but I'm glad you're feeling all right as a whole :h:

I used too...then I stopped falling for people full stop. It's been well over a year since I last had feelings for a girl :colondollar: I won't be all obsessively looking, but I'll have it in mind cause I don't know...I may as well :redface: There might be a small ickle chance a girl could take a wild chance on me...forever the optimist I am :lol:
Original post by IDukem
It may be good, I don't know as my crystal ball isn't working :wink:

Aww that sucks! is there counselling elsewhere you can look into? :smile:
I hope you feel better soon, but I'm glad you're feeling all right as a whole :h:

I used too...then I stopped falling for people full stop. It's been well over a year since I last had feelings for a girl :colondollar: I won't be all obsessively looking, but I'll have it in mind cause I don't know...I may as well :redface: There might be a small ickle chance a girl could take a wild chance on me...forever the optimist I am :lol:

mine is so your ok there :tongue: haha

yes but i dont know where the place is, how to get there and cant afford the bus. long story, but im gonna go back to my GP and discuss other options.
i hope i feel better soon! especially be next week as its graduation :woo: :party:

i wasnt looking when i found rory, sometimes people just pop out of the blue and you hit it off :yep:
keep seeing people that aren't there :emo:
Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Latest