Deep Purple - Hard Lovin' Man
TeeEff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Imperion)

That drop caught me off guard
Anevo's stuff is pretty much always good, without fail.
hezzlington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Buss a bad wine, Know seh you waan gimme sumn long time, Me deal with deh scene ruff sumn like crime
helloitsmee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYqGXwP2xZ0

Bollywood
helloitsmee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ubiquitousking
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

(sex by Eden)
TeeEff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ombtom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Trash – Sad Boys

If you like this, listen to Clue Records' other stuff. It's all great. Especially Allusondrugs. And Forever Cult.
Leviathan1741
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
||TheUnknown||
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ombtom)
Trash – Sad Boys
This is pretty good music! :yep:
Spoiler:
Show
Even if the video is a little strange... :mmm:

________________________________ ________________________________ _____

bluebookie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

always going to love this song~
I practically live for the riff at the beginning,
ombtom
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
I was shocked that Thieves Like Us had changed their style so much. Then I realised that it was Nothing But Thieves.

bluebookie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
math42
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Amellia123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SassKing13)
Ah I see... Some bands really seem to struggle when members leave. R.E.M. for example - their drummer left and I think they even confessed themselves that they struggled... Yeah I read on Wikipedia just this morning actually that he was influenced by (quote ) "the funky rhythms of Chic". That's cool. I like the slap bass on Ashes to Ashes by Bowie.

Yeah I know what you mean. Original lineups of bands just have that chemistry together sometimes Haha I see :lol:

Haha XD I completely agree with you actually! A lot of it really does sound the same... Not really any identifiable, standout instruments that you can hear...
Yeah that's true - my dad says it was really Andy who made the band what it was (and not just some naff pop group). That's quite sad actually, though i suppose its like after so many years of being in the same group some leave to do their own thing (or because they cant take the fame anymore).
Oh right I see! Haha JT plays as a combination of styles which is why it sounded so good!

Yeah I know what you mean, I don't tend to mind if they reform and still do their original 'popular' stuff, but when the band has heaps of changes (eg Deep Purple) they tend to lose their way - that and the fact that we grow old (unfortunately :lol:)
Its all synth now tbh, well I don't mean 'real' synth' music, I just mean that a computer makes all the backing tracks and someone sings over the top - no need for a band anymore!
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
φM23
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
username1467365
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Amellia123)
Yeah that's true - my dad says it was really Andy who made the band what it was (and not just some naff pop group). That's quite sad actually, though i suppose its like after so many years of being in the same group some leave to do their own thing (or because they cant take the fame anymore).
Oh right I see! Haha JT plays as a combination of styles which is why it sounded so good!

Yeah I know what you mean, I don't tend to mind if they reform and still do their original 'popular' stuff, but when the band has heaps of changes (eg Deep Purple) they tend to lose their way - that and the fact that we grow old (unfortunately :lol:)
Its all synth now tbh, well I don't mean 'real' synth' music, I just mean that a computer makes all the backing tracks and someone sings over the top - no need for a band anymore!
I see They could actually 'rock out' (cringey word ) when they wanted to. The guitar on Friends of Mine is a good example. I remember watching that concert at The London Paladium I think it was, and the guitarist whose name I can't seem to recall (:rofl:) was really good on that live version of FoM. So yeah, not just a pop band. I think people underestimate them possibly...
Exactly You're right. They just get tired of the lifestyle or they want to branch out and do their own thing.
Yeah I agree and yes true :lol: I was listening to Deep Purple last night actually - In Rock, Fireball and Machine Head. Yeah, bands get older and slow down. Echo and the Bunnymen from the 90s onwards for example.
Haha yes I know what you mean sadly... Especially as I work on at College and also have an application that lets you make electronic music!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads