Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Never realised Debuchy was so old.

ReputationRep:
    No matter how many games he's played his attitude stinks. Guys got no fight, rather than working hard to claim his place back, he goes a cries and *****es and moans to the French reporters. And when he has played he's been dreadful. I've got no time for him anymore, I backed him and backed him and all he does is **** up.

On a positive note Campbell needs to perform. For me this is his time to prove his worth for us. That doesn't mean scoring (which it appears he's desperate to do) but putting in solid performances and playing well defensively. 3 games to save his career with us basically. And although I don't heap praise on him I really hope he can prove the doubters (like me) wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I think the key now, especially with Christmas approaching, is to protect our fit players from injury. By the end of the year, we should have a lot of our players back & we'll be fine. I don't want us to lose ground in the title race within the space of a few weeks.

Reckon we'll be grinding out them ugly wins

Cech will really show his worth imo. Will keep us winning at 1-0, 2-1 etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would rather have Gnabry on the wing than Campbell. Wenger already ruled out his return though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any fixture you don't win for a while becomes a big fixture. Injury ain't no excuse for losing important games

ReputationRep:
    Not looking forward to Campbell playing tomorrow. Feel like it's going to be one of those where we play sh*t and rely on Alexis to bail us out with a goal or two.

ReputationRep:
    Campbell will put up as much of a performance as ox but you guys will hate on him instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Campbell will put up as much of a performance as ox but you guys will hate on him instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least Ox has shown glimpses of potential. Campbell never has.

ReputationRep:
    don't forget, Coquelin made his breakthrough at our win at Man City

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    At least Ox has shown glimpses of potential. Campbell never has.
    Campbell has hardly been playing at this club for 3/4 seasons like Ox.

Also he's shown a lot of potential tbh

ReputationRep:
    Where on Earth is Stefano? Is he busy doing his hair these days or something?

ReputationRep:
    So Campbell starts

I hope he proves the world wrong tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That starting line up is fine. Only Campbell and Giroud are worry areas. 9 normal starters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    That starting line up is fine. Only Campbell and Giroud are worry areas. 9 normal starters
    Giroud's not even a "worry" really anyway. Especially not with Ozil and Alexis both on form now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Giroud's not even a "worry" really anyway. Especially not with Ozil and Alexis both on form now.
    Only included him so others wouldn't quote me saying he is tbh. He'll score today

ReputationRep:
    Can someone send me a decent stream please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We absolutely need to win today, Swansea away is one of our games where we usually drop points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    We absolutely need to win today, Swansea away is one of our games where we usually drop points.
    Stream?

ReputationRep:
    Ballerin saving our bacon there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Ballerin saving our bacon there
    Stream?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.