Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
marcusmerehay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by gooner1991)
You'd think the summer post-A levels would be the best summer of anybody's life..I can't wait for it to be over. Just sitting here wasting my days away by myself reminds me of the fact that I have no friends and no life.I'd much rather be at school/uni because that way I'm actually distracted.

I ******* hate myself so much.Just want to die.
I had an appalling post-A Level summer too, don't worry you aren't alone in that. That said, when you go to University, keep an open mind during Freshers Week and genuinely look interested and everything will be great for you, better to look ahead to what you can change than to sit around moping about what you can do little about :hugs:
tom//
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:sigh:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tom//)
:sigh:
You alright? :hugs:
blackfish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:bawling: Been on the go now for well over 48 Hours... No sign of any sleep yet Either: Working, Travelling, Attending to my friend in Hospital, ringing the phone company to report my phone stolen, slamming my hand in the door (accident) and running endless trips to the toilet because my medical "issues" have decided to play up...

Oh and to top it off, i'm being tested for ****ing prostate cancer :mad:

Ever have the feeling that life couldn't get any worse, well i'm at that stage right now, and I know i'm about to do something really silly like go and tell that barmaid over there >>> that I fancy the pants off her...! (Which is true)

Yes... Insomnia for me is very dangerous indeed...!
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by blackfish)
:bawling: Been on the go now for well over 48 Hours... No sign of any sleep yet Either: Working, Travelling, Attending to my friend in Hospital, ringing the phone company to report my phone stolen, slamming my hand in the door (accident) and running endless trips to the toilet because my medical "issues" have decided to play up...

Oh and to top it off, i'm being tested for ****ing prostate cancer :mad:

Ever have the feeling that life couldn't get any worse, well i'm at that stage right now, and I know i'm about to do something really silly like go and tell that barmaid over there >>> that I fancy the pants off her...! (Which is true)

Yes... Insomnia for me is very dangerous indeed...!
:hugs: I am sure everything will be fine,
maybe try to find a small bit of time for yourself to have a snooze you need it.
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
:hugs: I am sure everything will be fine,
maybe try to find a small bit of time for yourself to have a snooze you need it.
I'm tempted to just jump on a train tomorrow and go somewhere, not sure where, but anywhere thats not bluddy Taunton. However I couldn't call myself a friend if I deserted one of my best mates who's in hospital bored out of his brain...!

What with my new job, trying to move house and get the paperwork sorted, sort out both my mental health and other underlying conditions, then put into account that I'm not sleeping very well... It's the perfect Pitcher for a Nervous Breakdown, and I simply cannot afford for that to happen. Nor can I afford to **** up and miss any more trains to work...!

Soz for the rant, but I just cannot be bothered to **** about at this precise moment of my life...!

Anyways, how are you Vienna?? I should have the leased line soon for that website
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
my dog has cancer and is dying.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
my dog has cancer and is dying.
oh no :hugs: thats really bad news
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by blackfish)
I'm tempted to just jump on a train tomorrow and go somewhere, not sure where, but anywhere thats not bluddy Taunton. However I couldn't call myself a friend if I deserted one of my best mates who's in hospital bored out of his brain...!

What with my new job, trying to move house and get the paperwork sorted, sort out both my mental health and other underlying conditions, then put into account that I'm not sleeping very well... It's the perfect Pitcher for a Nervous Breakdown, and I simply cannot afford for that to happen. Nor can I afford to **** up and miss any more trains to work...!

Soz for the rant, but I just cannot be bothered to **** about at this precise moment of my life...!

Anyways, how are you Vienna?? I should have the leased line soon for that website
:hugs: you are a friend you have been there for your mate, you can't always be there for them you do need some time to yourself and I am sure your friend will understand that, there is only so much you can do :hugs:

heh I am a bit up and down my mood is being like a rollercoaster again now that i decided to retake my meds. I keep getting very emotional over really silly things and its pissing me off. but I know I have to keep taking them. heh at least its making me less hungrty so I can lose weight now hopefuly
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
oh and thats brilliant about the site how long do you think it will take and the rough cost?? because I am sure to get some money next week and the week after so hopefully it won't cost too much
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
have a look at http://www.123-reg.co.uk/

Pick a name and put it into domain name search, and it will tell you the prices bearing in mind the prices are Ex VAT...! But if you let me know the domain name you want, I can buy them and get them at the Ex VAT (I'm VAT Registered so it's legit ) and then i'll transfer the domain name to you...!
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hmmm tbh I don't know of a domain name so I am pretty useless lol. I looked at that site however at first but it all looked confusing for me
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
wow ok prices aren't bad for co.uk £5.98 for 2 years
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
.eu are 99p per year as well

bearing in mind, you can have .co.uk, .eu and .com all for the same website if you like
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Right, I am being summoned back to the hospital, anyone want to chat or something, send me a pm and i'll pick it up later this evening, for those who have my email address, use PM on TSR tonight as my parents internet connection is down (Where my email server is )

:hugs:

BlackFish
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Esther died a year ago today i never knew i would miss her this much.

spent a day at work being told by customers that some things are pathetic and some were just rude.

Davids dad is getting me down again, for the entire journey home of an hour he spoke to David and didnt speak to me once, and now my friend has cancelled tomorrow so i have nothing to do in town and i dont want to be in all alone the library is shut as well, so im going to have to wait around for david, sitting in borders becaue i dont want to be at his parents alone his dad also called me chubby again
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i don't feel like part of this family. my parents seem to block me out of their conversations with my sister, it's always "oh, nothing" when i ask what's discussed. i still don't even have a bedroom in what is supposedly my own house. my sister would be much more accepting were she ever around. i've applied for several jobs now, but heard nothing at all. so i'm stuck in the basement with nothing to do in a country where i barely know anyone, and have few ways of ever getting to know anyone. and yet it doesn't seem to bother me all that much. it seems like i've become numb to emotion. the anxiety's gone almost entirely. normally that would be a good thing, but considering my position has if anything got worse, my apathy doesn't seem healthy.
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by starchild)

spent a day at work being told by customers that some things are pathetic and some were just rude.

Davids dad is getting me down again, for the entire journey home of an hour he spoke to David and didnt speak to me once, and now my friend has cancelled tomorrow so i have nothing to do in town and i dont want to be in all alone the library is shut as well, so im going to have to wait around for david, sitting in borders becaue i dont want to be at his parents alone his dad also called me chubby again
I'm sorry. :hugs: I knew that Esther's death was coming up really soon but I couldn't be sure where exactly when. :console:

Sounds typical. :nn: Where do you work now then?:glomp:

Sometimes it can be awkward between bf's and gf's with each other's parents. I'm sure he'll warm more to you soon though because you're a lovely girl, in a long-term relationship with their son. :yes: It makes sense to all get along or at least civility.

I'm all alone too. :hmpf:

Maybe David's dad doesn't mean it in a rude/horrible way. Because like some parents describe their children or others chubby but they mean it an adorable way/that it's nice. Besides you're not oversized or anything unhealthy so worry not; try not to let it get to you.:hugs:
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
i don't feel like part of this family. my parents seem to block me out of their conversations with my sister, it's always "oh, nothing" when i ask what's discussed. i still don't even have a bedroom in what is supposedly my own house. my sister would be much more accepting were she ever around. i've applied for several jobs now, but heard nothing at all. so i'm stuck in the basement with nothing to do in a country where i barely know anyone, and have few ways of ever getting to know anyone. and yet it doesn't seem to bother me all that much. it seems like i've become numb to emotion. the anxiety's gone almost entirely. normally that would be a good thing, but considering my position has if anything got worse, my apathy doesn't seem healthy.
Do you know how much it costs to send a letter or package from England to Canada? Because if it's around a tenner then I could write you a nice long letter/send a painting your way to brighten up the basement but moreso for you. Or is your phone triband? Because mine is and that means that it works in the UK, USA and Canada. :yes: So I could send you an interesting text or so every day if you wanted. :yes:
Laus
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by starchild)

:hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (355)
37.57%
No - but I will (74)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (66)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (450)
47.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise