Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    No way you got 2 red gems for being against homophobia and right-wingers unless you said something immeasurably stupid
    On the contrary, I have only since the removal of negs lost my rubies, which were earned from being left wing and anti sexism.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    On the contrary, I have only since the removal of negs lost my rubies, which were earned from being left wing and anti sexism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I suppose then it depends heavily on how you express those ideals.

TSR's status-quo brigade makes me hate humanity as a species (which is ironic considering my staunch opposition to generalisations in most forms :mmm:), but then I go to places like Reddit and my Twitter feed and feel a bit better
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I suppose then it depends heavily on how you express those ideals.

TSR's status-quo brigade makes me hate humanity as a species (which is ironic considering my staunch opposition to generalisations in most forms :mmm:), but then I go to places like Reddit and my Twitter feed and feel a bit better
    It's a phenomenon that occurs if you dare to disagree with certain female members of the forum (cough. Tyrion, cough. Marrion. Cough cough) they see this as impeding on their TSR royalty status and decide to revenge neg you. It's hilarious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's a phenomenon that occurs if you dare to disagree with certain female members of the forum (cough. Tyrion, cough. Marrion. Cough cough) they see this as impeding on their TSR royalty status and decide to revenge neg you. It's hilarious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Looooooooool

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Half the time Tyrion says good, rational things, half the time she spouts ridiculous bull****. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HER POSITION IS :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Half the time Tyrion says good, rational things, half the time she spouts ridiculous bull****. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HER POSITION IS :lol:
    Ngl, some of the things I read make me laugh.

Tbf I just like trolling with whatever opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Ngl, some of the things I read make me laugh.

Tbf I just like trolling with whatever opinions.
    You're a child.

I know that I'm making a mistake even responding to this crap.

ReputationRep:
    You're a child.

Seconded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikolaT)
    Seconded.
    Actually I was wrong, calling him a child is insulting to children, I know mature children exist.

ReputationRep:
    You're a child.

:rofl:

I am a 'child'. It's the internet, I can't do serious on das internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikolaT)
    Seconded.
    Go on, why do you second this?:pierre:

ReputationRep:

look a lama :bl:

ReputationRep:
    yes that was my attempt at trying to change the subject....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    look a lama :bl:
    Pretty sure it's a llama with 2 ls? :mmm:

I don't take offence anyway, because the internet is not an accurate portrayal of me.

ReputationRep:
    qfa from earlier
    what I probably did say was immeasurably stupid and no doubt insulting too. I think year 11 was a turbulent year, to say the least.

Arrghhhh, headaches. What subjects do you lot do? I'm doing History of Art, which I love and hate, Mandarin, which is just brilliant, Physics, which is okay, and Maths, which makes me wish occasionally I did further.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guills on wheels)
    what I probably did say was immeasurably stupid and no doubt insulting too. I think year 11 was a turbulent year, to say the least.

Arrghhhh, headaches. What subjects do you lot do? I'm doing History of Art, which I love and hate, Mandarin, which is just brilliant, Physics, which is okay, and Maths, which makes me wish occasionally I did further.
    I wish I could do Mandarin :coma: Even if my school had offered it, it shut down the MFL department for everything with the exception of GCSE French and Spanish :lolwut: I would have taken German.

Alas, I chose Psychology in its stead. I still do Latin which is nice. Otherwise, I do Maths, F.Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Creative Writing.

ReputationRep:
    Why did I sign up to this astronomy course? It's actually ridiculous, harder than any of my A levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibbz2)
    Why did I sign up to this astronomy course? It's actually ridiculous, harder than any of my A levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibbz2)
    Which one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacey368)
    YES!! :lol:

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Which one?
    From Duke University through the site "Coursea"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.