Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No, everyone likse blue and girls also like red, so together purple would make total sense :p:
    (Warning: massive over-simplification.)

Simon! I was just coming to this thread to post the link to the seminar programme to ask if you were interested in going tomorrow, AND to say we should go to Terry Callaghan's sub-Arctic one! Lol, we're such a true biology couple. (But lets not go to the hormonal control of branch shooting one. ;no; )

ReputationRep:
    :five:

I love you so much Karen.

Hokay I go beddy byes now to sleep and gym gym gym tomorrow.

Glad we have a plan. :p:

Night Kazz. :love: xxx

And everyone else (but no kisses). :p:

ReputationRep:
    *hugs herself* I love almost midnight shower, so refreshing. Now I can stay up for a couple more hours to do the questions for the seminars tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    *Hugs Darielle.*

Beddy time for me too now.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I have to laugh, one of the seminar tutors for Public Law has re-scheduled a seminar for next week. Week 7. Reading week. When no-one doing law is still here. What a ré****é.

ReputationRep:
    they might make you come back mid-reading week :eek:

ReputationRep:
    S'not my seminar so it's okay. If they want me to come back mid-week, they can pay for my train tickets! :p:

Some people are going home to like..abroad.

"Yes, You do need to come back for your 50 minute seminar. Yes all the way from China"

ReputationRep:
    to be fair though you aren't actually really allowed to go home for reading week. wlel not at nottingham anyway. you're expected to be here until term finishes officially in december, and like when you have exams etc in summer if you finish before term "ends" then you're not really allowed to go home. obviously everyone does! but it probably says somewhere that you aren't supposed to, and so it's not their responsibility to help arrange for you to get back to uni if you decide to leave. :s

ReputationRep:
    I think they would still find their classes rather depleted :p: Considering we can all miss one seminar per module (roughly), everyone would be conveniently "sick". Plus the law department knows everyone goes home so don't think they would be that fussy. I just think the silly seminar tutor forgotted it was reading week. I could never forget. I've been looking forward too it since week 1

Next semester my reading week is week 12, just before exams, so I don't have a little mini week break. I do have a 3 week break but my momma is sending me off to warrington to crash cars. Or learn to drive. Whateverrrr.

ReputationRep:
    :afraid: i live near warrington. good job i'll be away skiing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Do you?! LOLOLOL *crashes lots* Not into your house though :p:

• Commission v Germany 1998: Community directives had harmonized the measures that could be taken for the detection of a pronounced sexual odour in uncastrated male pigs, thereby preventing Germany from applying different measures.

This is how fun EU law is. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    wooop ive been up working since 9.30am.

why do i still have SO much to do? grrrrrrrr

coursework officially sucks. and im putting all lecture notes on hold until my coursework is done. then i'll be even more behind. :hmpf: but my coursework has to be GREAT.

ReputationRep:
    We're hard-working students ;yes;.
    (In between the being lazy.)

ReputationRep:
    no we do work hard i think! i don't understand people who can go out constantly and all weekend and do things most nights. how the hell do they keep on top of things :eek: i hate people who seem to be totally unstressed and calm but still on top of work too. grr! it's not fair :p:

i really want to swim today but i dont think i should while my ear is funny. i dont even think i should be gymming while im ill but i need to.

ReputationRep:
    Lazy lazy lazy Karen. ;yes;

Lovely smelling Simon.

ReputationRep:
    I had an epiphany in the gym this morning, surrounded by other hard working students, up on a Monday morning when they could choose to still be in bed. I thought, "Hm, people who think of students as lazy do not see the amount of hard work that goes on behind the scenes."
    We may not work 9-5, but the pressure and the amount of self-motivation needed is quite something ;yes;.

This is quite obvious...but still...it's what I was mulling over as I row-row-rowed along. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I could tell you were mulling. You had a mulling face on. ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    i was talking to my mum about my year abroad though, and it's going to come as such a shock to me to be working 9-5 after 2 years away from school which was like 8am til 4.30pm, but uni just being getting up when i want basically. :eek: and then i'll be fooled coming back to uni cos i'll have another break year, then have to go into the REAL WORLD and work hard again. pffft.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to go into the real world.

ReputationRep:
    i do i'm really excited. fed up with work that i don't really want to be doing. i feel quite ready for a year of proper, interesting work that doesn't take the piss. i'm not looking forward to loooooong days is all. looking forward to earning a year's worth of money next year too :hubba:

Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.