Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Graduating with a 2.2

Bit disappointed but I was expecting it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Graduating with a 2.2

:hugs: you graduated which is an awesome achievement! well done :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Graduating with a 2.2

Considering everything you've gone through, you've done really well! :hugs: Hope you're ok.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Graduating with a 2.2

All the best people graduate with 2.2s :smug:

Seriously though, I know it's hard to see it as such right now maybe, but it's an incredible achievement and a testament to the fact that you kept going despite the circumstances :lovehug: Am lurking around Facebook if you need to chat :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)

Seriously though, I know it's hard to see it as such right now maybe, but it's an incredible achievement and a testament to the fact that you kept going despite the circumstances :lovehug: Am lurking around Facebook if you need to chat :hugs:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Considering everything you've gone through, you've done really well! :hugs: Hope you're ok.
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    :hugs: you graduated which is an awesome achievement! well done :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)

i second this!

Noodles youv done amazing to graduate, a 2:2 is still a grade to be proud of!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    i second this!

Noodles youv done amazing to graduate, a 2:2 is still a grade to be proud of!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    did awfully this year. trying not to be upset but just am. did worse than first year and given I spent most of first year on a planet that wasn't earth im really annoyed/sad. I tried harder this year and just :cry2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    did awfully this year. trying not to be upset but just am. did worse than first year and given I spent most of first year on a planet that wasn't earth im really annoyed/sad. I tried harder this year and just :cry2:
    Lurking on Facebook if talking would help. You've had a pretty unbearable year mental health-wise, tbh, so whilst I know it's hard, try not to beat yourself up about it :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :hugs: that's how I feel too, I tried so hard this year and I still barely passed :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I can't do this anymore. So sick of everything. I'm anaemic and if it doesn't get sorted I'll be hospitalized, and the voices won't stop.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    I can't do this anymore. So sick of everything. I'm anaemic and if it doesn't get sorted I'll be hospitalized, and the voices won't stop.
    :jumphug:

I'm going for a little snooze but if it would help to text, please do, and I'll get back to you when I can :console:

ReputationRep:
    hiding
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Just no

ReputationRep:
    Feel like people are horrible people's morals are lacking nowadays, it's a recent thing. Why? I don't trust anyone, everyone's so individualistic and it's making me feel hopeless.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Seeing Garek in Star Trek talk himself down from a panic attack in the ep 'By Infernos Light' was inspiring. You know panic attacks are hellish when they can even break down a strong willed Cardassian!
    "Control yourself, you're stronger than this"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in trouble at work I'm going to watch OITNB and try and forget about the *******ing I'm going to get tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I'm in trouble at work I'm going to watch OITNB and try and forget about the *******ing I'm going to get tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whats happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got a chest infection now :woo: :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Whats happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A customer complained about me being on my phone when they came in :/ I'm not going to try and lie and say I wasn't, I'll just need to man up and take my warning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.