Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    Alas...if the luck happens to run out, it would be too late for me....

My playoff chances, at what...6-4, are done. Stick a fork in them. So sick of having the big players not perform. The only one in the league who has for me has been Arian Foster. Peyton has been okay...20-30 points...which is fine, I can live with that. Brandon Marshall has been good recently, and that is one positive from this fantasy disaster. Julio is lucky to get more than 50 yards, ditto a TD, and if it wasn't for the fact that his name is Julio Jones, he would have been benched, traded or dropped long ago.
    You realise you're all but in the playoffs already, and then it's just any given (2) Sundays?

ReputationRep:
    In my other league, my playoff place is already confirmed... if Josh Gordon comes out like he did last year then I can see myself winning the whole thing (injury-permitting). Antonio Brown, Eddie Lacy, Arian Foster and Marshawn Lynch (plus the Bills D, Gordon, Jimmy Graham and Dan Bailey kicking). My only issue is Jay Cutler at QB. Tannehill is my backup and I'm just starting both of them based on matchups.

My main rival is sitting with Peyton, DeMarco Murray and Jordy Nelson though. Tbh I'd say his team was the strongest from the start of the season but my team is really hitting form now. Gonna be a big matchup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shunter7634)
    You realise you're all but in the playoffs already, and then it's just any given (2) Sundays?
    I wish I could have faith in my Fantasy Team to get there....and the low scoring is becoming a trend. The only positive is that Arian Foster is back, I guess....

ReputationRep:
    Again FSU just scrape by. A 20-17 win against Boston College? They honestly shouldn't be top 4...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Again FSU just scrape by. A 20-17 win against Boston College? They honestly shouldn't be top 4...
    They'll go down to 4 this week I reckon. Mississippi State up to 3. I can't see them moving TCU up because they didn't play this week. And could you really justify moving Ohio St above FSU? One thing for sure though, Ole Miss is done for the season.

ReputationRep:
    I hate watching Stafford when he's my fantasy QB, he's only got 2 guys that can catch and he screws up too much!

If I lose when Arian Foster is inactive for the other team I'm going to cry.

Does Sky just have a great nose for a blowout? I can't remember their last good 18:30 KO

Cody Parkey HAVE A DAY! 21 points from the kicker in my other league is a madness.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly think we have the best secondary right now...

ReputationRep:
    Miami haha :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That rabona was great

ReputationRep:
    What the ****

did you just see that catch from obj

ReputationRep:
    One handed, over the shoulder, after being fouled on the sideline. This kid is RIDICULOUS

ReputationRep:
    That was catch of the year. Easily one of the best catches I've ever seen... Guy is ridiculous. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    have you seen the video of him pre-game warm up catching? Does most of his catches one handed there too! Crazy skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    have you seen the video of him pre-game warm up catching? Does most of his catches one handed there too! Crazy skills.
    Knew the Patriots would never draft a receiver in the first but I really wanted him badly...

This years class look so good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    Yeah, that was unreal too. He's so nonchalant, it's like he doesn't realise just quite how good he is

ReputationRep:
    That OBJ catch is unreal, he's on my bench in my other league though and I'm going to lose :mad:
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hn7ur1f30g

Video of the whole OBJ play. Amazing stuff.

ReputationRep:
    OBJ making me look silly for benching him in FF :/

ReputationRep:
    I waived him last week for Mike Evans Think I will try and get him back for DJax this week, Evans did well for me in Antonio Brown's stead. Picking up Josh Gordon also looks like it's going to pay huge dividends

ReputationRep:
    I needed the bills to score 5.00 on Defense...they went a scored 22 for another W. In my other league I lost by .5 with OBJ on the bench but I'm pretty much guaranteed playoff spots in both ranked 2 and 3 respectively.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.