Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaTK)
    I am meant to be arriving at Lincoln tomorrow evening and I haven't heard from them since I got my invitation to interview. Has any one else had an email about the accommodation arrangements or even just a confirmation?
    I didn't think you heard from the college again after they'd sent you the official invite? The invite itself should contain arrangements about accomodation - mine did, at least

ReputationRep:
    If you apply for a joint course and the interviews for one of the two courses doesn't go that well, can you still be considered for the other course only?

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, I got turned down for interview a few days ago. Absolutely gutted, but I'm trying to find out exactly why I didn't get offered an interview. I applied for biochemistry at Queen's.

ReputationRep:
    I got wreCked in my interview...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    What was Politics like?
    Honestly, impossible to tell really! Didn't feel like it went terribly or really well

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone have a history or classics interview yet? :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqr00t)
    Hiiiiiii another one in my shoes im emailing them tonight, but we should be hearing back the next one or two days, check their website for updates, their interview shortlist for materials hasnt been finalised yet, dont worry so much (this is what im telling myself). Anyways, hope to see you if we get shortlisted
    Have you heard back yet? did you email them as well, what did they say?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=sqr00t;61124141]
    (Original post by Renaa)
    The one I'm at atm did, but they emailed beforehand to say that they would - but you should take one just in case.

I am slightly surprised! Hmmnn .-. which college are you at?
    Mansfield

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanicale)
    What can the rest of us expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanicale)
    What did they ask?! RIP my friend

ReputationRep:
    It was a very academic interview. PPE. Don't think I can say more!

ReputationRep:
    I just had my PPE interview through Skype. I feel like I didn't do too well or too badly so guess I'll just have to wait in suspense for now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    I didn't think you heard from the college again after they'd sent you the official invite? The invite itself should contain arrangements about accomodation - mine did, at least
    Perhaps you don't, I just wasn't sure! Was yours from Lincoln? The email asked me to fill out a survey about when I would need accommodation and I did so. I'm probably worrying unnecessarily but I just expected to get some kind of confirmation?

ReputationRep:
    Can we get another thread for the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveToArgue)
    I live in the North West where all the flooding has been happening, so any interview prep I hoped to do this weekend has not been done. There's been a power cut since Saturday, no trains til Wednesday, my neighbour's house was on fire as they had to use candles to see, the basements in my streets are flooded, and our oven is electric so the only things I've eaten today are Jaffa cakes and bread rolls!! If all goes well then I should make it to Oxford ok for my interview Wednesday-Friday, but the nearest petrol station is half an hour away, and the trains aren't running....
    I know exactly how you are feeling it took me 3 hours and 45 minutes to even get to Penrith to get onto the M6 it's a complete nightmare!! How are you going to travel down, by car?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeoNicole)
    Hi, a bit of a silly question - will the college give us towels?
    Brasenose provides towels, bedding and meals. I think it depends on the college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binnsm)
    I know exactly how you are feeling it took me 3 hours and 45 minutes to even get to Penrith to get onto the M6 it's a complete nightmare!! How are you going to travel down, by car?
    Yep! I live in lancaster, do you know if the M6 is accessible from Lancaster? Is the traffic bad??

ReputationRep:
    hello! Anyone here who got an interview or an offer for Economics&Management?? Need some advice from you guys, PM me please

ReputationRep:
    Should we have heard anything more? I filled in the web form in the email from Trinity. Should I hear anything else or not? Also, I'm probably overthinking the fact that you can be interviewed by other colleges, how does this work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveToArgue)
    Yep! I live in lancaster, do you know if the M6 is accessible from Lancaster? Is the traffic bad??
    Yesterday I drove up from Manchester back home (Cumbria) and it wasn't too bad!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.