Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    oh :sadpanda:

we just have a happy Dukey?
    Kinda I suppose! It's been a good day :yep:

I quite like a few people at Uni :moon:

ReputationRep:
    OMGOMG my mood has changed so much! It's gone from being petrified of everything to being like YES I can do this! No idea how long it'll last but now i'm scared of starting my sertraline tonight in case it ruins this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Kinda I suppose! It's been a good day :yep:

I quite like a few people at Uni :moon:
    good days are good :yep:
    glad your doing good

you are aloud to like people :yep:

ReputationRep:
    http://tinychat.com/ck3jl4

ReputationRep:
    good days are good :yep:
    glad your doing good

you are aloud to like people :yep:
    They are good, I got tired of bad ones! Inb4 tomorrow sucks :mmm:
    Thank you! How about yourself?

Bro I like people easily, but people are forbidden to like me Just kidding, I just like liking people and people liking me in return.

Perhaps it's time for the Dukemeister to venture in the realms of finding Duke's GF properly for the first time in years :eek:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Last time I'll see my GP as she's going on maternity leave. She was the first person I ever told about my mental health and she's been amazing the last 3 1/2 years. Kinda sad to see her go...

ReputationRep:
    Everything is awful :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They are good, I got tired of bad ones! Inb4 tomorrow sucks :mmm:
    Thank you! How about yourself?

Bro I like people easily, but people are forbidden to like me Just kidding, I just like liking people and people liking me in return.

Perhaps it's time for the Dukemeister to venture in the realms of finding Duke's GF properly for the first time in years :eek:
    tomorrow will be a good day because tomorrow is a wednesday and wednesdays are good days :yep:

im meh, cant get counselling as they dont offer a female counselor that i can get to :grumble:
    and im sick of being in pain :sigh: but other than that im good :yep:

i used to fall for people far too easily, but i promise you will find the one
    deffo, ill stalk around campus for you in search

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    It really makes me want to give up at times. I was bullied as a child and was never ever invited out and became a hermit. Over the last six years i've turned that around massively and i'd say i'm more the opposite of that now, but when things do happen that make me feel left out, i always end up treating it like it was done on purpose to upset me. I always seem to end up being people's second choice.

:hugs:
    I highly doubt it is on purpose :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    tomorrow will be a good day because tomorrow is a wednesday and wednesdays are good days :yep:

im meh, cant get counselling as they dont offer a female counselor that i can get to :grumble:
    and im sick of being in pain :sigh: but other than that im good :yep:

i used to fall for people far too easily, but i promise you will find the one
    deffo, ill stalk around campus for you in search
    It may be good, I don't know as my crystal ball isn't working

Aww that sucks! is there counselling elsewhere you can look into?
    I hope you feel better soon, but I'm glad you're feeling all right as a whole

I used too...then I stopped falling for people full stop. It's been well over a year since I last had feelings for a girl I won't be all obsessively looking, but I'll have it in mind cause I don't know...I may as well There might be a small ickle chance a girl could take a wild chance on me...forever the optimist I am :lol:

ReputationRep:
    It may be good, I don't know as my crystal ball isn't working

Aww that sucks! is there counselling elsewhere you can look into?
    I hope you feel better soon, but I'm glad you're feeling all right as a whole

I used too...then I stopped falling for people full stop. It's been well over a year since I last had feelings for a girl I won't be all obsessively looking, but I'll have it in mind cause I don't know...I may as well There might be a small ickle chance a girl could take a wild chance on me...forever the optimist I am :lol:
    mine is so your ok there haha

yes but i dont know where the place is, how to get there and cant afford the bus. long story, but im gonna go back to my GP and discuss other options.
    i hope i feel better soon! especially be next week as its graduation :woo: :party:

i wasnt looking when i found rory, sometimes people just pop out of the blue and you hit it off :yep:

ReputationRep:
    keep seeing people that aren't there :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    can't get onto tinychat :sad:

edit - me thinks everybody should add everybody on Skype so we can have a big group chat :yep: (and i can talk toooo :ninja:)

ReputationRep:
    mine is so your ok there haha

yes but i dont know where the place is, how to get there and cant afford the bus. long story, but im gonna go back to my GP and discuss other options.
    i hope i feel better soon! especially be next week as its graduation :woo: :party:

i wasnt looking when i found rory, sometimes people just pop out of the blue and you hit it off :yep:
    Fair does :lol:

Do what you feel is beneficial to you! :yep: But I hope it gets sorted out as quickly as possible
    Woooo congrats :jive:

True, very true. I don't know, I'll try and be more charismatic or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    can't get onto tinychat :sad:

edit - me thinks everybody should add everybody on Skype so we can have a big group chat :yep: (and i can talk toooo :ninja:)
    Do you have that adobe flash thing hun? It wouldn't let me on TC till I downloaded that x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    Do you have that adobe flash thing hun? It wouldn't let me on TC till I downloaded that x
    i thought i did but it turns out i didn't! must've missed an update or something

edit - nope, still can't get on :sad:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    BBC3 now mental health debate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    keep seeing people that aren't there :emo:
    I get that. :sadnod: You okay? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    BBC3 now mental health debate
    Thank you

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.