Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to mention forum names as i don't know if its within the rules, but for sure there are shia and also some ahlul sunnah forums i have a lot of respect for. It's key to note there is no one united opinion. the different ahlul sunnah forums i have seen vary.

I was pleasantly surprised by a forum arguing against a literal movement of Allah swt, or residing anywhere etc It's closer to what i believe, and i think its key for the ahlul sunnah members to preserve such thinking. In my future discussions when presenting different views, due to them i will make amendments as to the differing opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSafirah)
    Thawbaan (r.a) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wassalam) said:

' "Soon the nations will call one another to attack you as diners call one another to a dish."

Someone asked, "Will it be because we are few in numbers on that day?"

He said, "No, rather you will be many on that day, but you will be like the foam on a torrent. Allah will take away your fear from the hearts of your enemies, and Allah will fill your hearts with Wahn (weakness)."

Someone asked, "Messenger of Allah, what is Wahn?"

He said, "Love of this world and dislike for death."

[Recorded by Abu Dawood and Ahmad, classed as Saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah, no. 958]

We can see that Muslims are not being taken seriously today. The fear (in the sense of respect) of the Muslims has been taken away from the hearts of the enemy - they are fighting our brothers and sisters, invading their lands, causing mischief on this Earth. Why? We're not small in number as compared to the time of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wassalam) and his Companions. We're being described as the foam. That's why we need to spread the knowledge that we know. What's the use of being a silent man with no knowledge to share with others while he has it? Don't let the media blinded the beauty of Islam. It's our job to educate others, to inform the others and make du'a for our brothers and sisters. Share the knowledge that you have, even if you think it is insignificant to others- you'll never know how significant it can be to some.

This Ummah exceeds a billion, but it is only quantity, not quality. Why?

Because the hearts of the Muslims are filled with Wahn.
    Absolutely. Knowledge is power, and this is the age of mass media, the internet. We sit at a time where knowledge is available to everyone and anyone with the internet - who uses reliable sources/books. I recognize it as an utterly powerful tool. If the Ummah united to examine evidence, think critically, put aside biases and spread knowledge and engage in discussion, our world would be a far , far better place.

ReputationRep:

If Allah loves you more than a mother, you shouldn't be ashamed of crying to him like a baby.

- Abu Maryam

ReputationRep:
    Dua for all the victims in Nepal, and all those suffering worldwide from syria to iraq to ghana to ethopia to mexico to ukraine - and yes, even us, facing the prospect of an unleashed tory majority.

Ali Ibn Abu Talib

"Remember, Maalik, that amongst your subjects there are two kinds of people:
    those who have the same religion as you have; they are brothers to you, and those who have religions other than that of yours, they are human beings like you. Men of either category suffer from the same weaknesses and disabilities that human beings are inclined to, they commit sins, indulge in vices either intentionally or foolishly and unintentionally without realizing the enormity of their deeds. Let your mercy and compassion come to their rescue and help in the same way and to the same extent that you expect Allah to show mercy and forgiveness to you".

Letter 53 - To Malik Al Ashtor for Governance
    Nahajul Balagaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    What does 'it'mean?
    The question Tawheed asked me. What does being human mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _quantumsuicide)
    The question Tawheed asked me. What does being human mean?
    I dont know why youre pretending to be me :lolwut:

Do you have anything against me
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Extremely sorry for the late reply.

(Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    "I Just"
    You didn't just anything. Who do you think you are trying to fool?
    You said
    With the clear implication that i ignore the crimes of saudi.
    then later on you said
    What bakwaas is this? "Do i even remember" Do I even remember my brothers being unjustly killed? What do you think?[/QUOTE]

Wild accusations, personal insults, divert questions and display of uncontrollable rage. Oh yeah and using the Edit button too often. You seriously need to learn new tricks.

Would you be so kind enough to redirect me to your posts where you actually insulted ISIS for killing almost 300 Sunnis of the same tribe in Anbar?
    (Before you say "you lazy use the search function" I already tried.)

Why should i clarify my position to someone who, it seems, is too lazy to look at the context of my words and think before implying false conclusions?
    Old tricks again I see.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enoxial)

What bakwaas is this? "Do i even remember" Do I even remember my brothers being unjustly killed? What do you think?

Wild accusations, personal insults, divert questions and display of uncontrollable rage. Oh yeah and using the Edit button too often. You seriously need to learn new tricks.

Would you be so kind enough to redirect me to your posts where you actually insulted ISIS for killing almost 300 Sunnis of the same tribe in Anbar?

Old tricks again I see.
    I've seen him "insult" ISIS on Facebook and whatsapp. Seen him call out ISIS supporters several times.

I hope you're not trying to say that he supports them because you'll be very wrong in that regard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There has been a lot of sectarian violence going on in the isoc lately :hmmm:

Calm it down brothers and sisters :jumphug:

We are all united under islam
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sick and tired of you guys repeating the same "BAQWAAS" again. STOP IT

I come here to see any beneficial posts but NO instead I see this.

Thanks very much

ReputationRep:
    You tell them, sister maryam :yes::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tetra-CH3-silane)
    There has been a lot of sectarian violence going on in the isoc lately :hmmm:

Calm it down brothers and sisters :jumphug:

We are all united under islam
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Enough of your apologetics brother quantum :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Enough of your apologetics brother quantum :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dont feed the troll, brother aldi :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just over 500 posts till the new ISOC.
    This one went by quick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tetra-CH3-silane)
    Dont feed the troll, brother aldi :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    A’ishah (ra) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said, “The most hated person with Allah is the most quarrelsome person.”

(al-Bukhari)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    I've seen him "insult" ISIS on Facebook and whatsapp. Seen him call out ISIS supporters several times.

I hope you're not trying to say that he supports them because you'll be very wrong in that regard.
    I did not imply that. iirc I've already said that and I remember his "I'm not an ISIS supporter" post.

I've already given him an opportunity to clear his "position" but he persists with diverting questions, personal insults etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enoxial)
    It's ok. You had all this time but still couldn't come up with anything better so no worries.

Except you began with wild accusations?

"uncontrollable rage"? Oh yes i'm the incredible hulk here. That's why I'm green (badum tss)

Using the edit button often? The horror! But if we are on the topic please learn how to use the quote tags properly.

Diverting questions? Which explain why many of my questions have been left unanswered by yourself.

Except i don't need to? A number on the isoc can bear witness to my hate of ISIS? I don't really need to defend myself from your wild accusations.

You ask here for me to condemn a specific massacre of ISIS when your original question was whether i remember the massacres or not so it's kind of a strange question anyway as i don't recall saying that i have posted on this thread against that specific massacre?

Old tricks again I see.
    "Pot. Kettle. Black."

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.