Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We'll get CL semi's and 2nd in the league next year, quote me

ReputationRep:
    Will be interesting to see how united do in all honesty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Liverpool will win the title the year after. Young team, best young manager in world football and WC players like Henderson, Coutinho(the best player in the PL in 2015), Sakho and Sterling.
    Seriously can't work out if this is sarcastic or not..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea & Utd gunning for the league, Arsenal & City fill out the Top 4.

Leeds to finish 14th in the SkyBet Championship, having been knocked out of all competitions at the 3rd round. Yay, football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Chelsea & Utd gunning for the league, Arsenal & City fill out the Top 4.

Leeds to finish 14th in the SkyBet Championship, having been knocked out of all competitions at the 3rd round. Yay, football.
    Too early to say with a whole transfer window to come, but this could be the first year Arsenal actually properly challenge. Interesting to see who they buy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    Seriously can't work out if this is sarcastic or not..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is sarcastic, and it is a shot at me. I'm not sure how it's relevant given that it was true, or (depending on your opinion) at least completely reasonable to say, at the time it was said. Just like if you'd said 'Madrid are the best team in the world' when they'd won 22 in a row, you'd have been entirely correct, but it's plain to see that Barcelona are now the best team in the world.

edit: at a point, Jam's whole big talk about Liverpool wasn't sarcastic at all. He defo believed it. At some stage where things have gone pearshaped for us, he's decided to pretend it was sarcasm all along (like with that post, and others).

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't sarcastic and I've not been sarcastic with the praises of Liverpool this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    It is sarcastic, and it is a shot at me. I'm not sure how it's relevant given that it was true, or (depending on your opinion) at least completely reasonable to say, at the time it was said. Just like if you'd said 'Madrid are the best team in the world' when they'd won 22 in a row, you'd have been entirely correct, but it's plain to see that Barcelona are now the best team in the world.

edit: at a point, Jam's whole big talk about Liverpool wasn't sarcastic at all. He defo believed it. At some stage where things have gone pearshaped for us, he's decided to pretend it was sarcasm all along (like with that post, and others).

Coutinho at no point was the best player in the league you're an idiot

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't sarcastic and I've not been sarcastic with the praises of Liverpool this season.
    Swear you will back liverpool forever now, just to make up for over-estimating them this year... until one day they win the league, and youl be sat there like

'called it back in 2014' :cool:

ReputationRep:
    in other news, sunderland 0-0 at half time..

Holding on for dear life in places..

if they hold on for the draw, they will jump to 15th...

And newcastle will be under a ton of pressure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Swear you will back liverpool forever now, just to make up for over-estimating them this year... until one day they win the league, and youl be sat there like

'called it back in 2014' :cool:
    Next year(after the current one) is their year.

Rinse and repeat.

ReputationRep:
    Next year(after the current one) is their year.

Rinse and repeat.
    swear If I was sitll workign with the lads I used to teach in liverpool, It would not shock me one bit, or make me even flinch with confusement, if one said to me 'you know, I think we can win the CL next year'

Wish I was that positive/optimistic/deluded - seems like a happy way to live

ReputationRep:
    Sunderland goal

Game on now..

Up to 14th as things stand..

ReputationRep:
    2-0 sunderland..

Love it.

This relegation battle is getting more tasty by the week..

Making up for the boring top half

ReputationRep:
    2-0 sunderland..

Love it.

Have a gut feeling that Leicester will go down. Would be such a shame due to thier wonderful form over the last 5 games in an effort to beat the drop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    2-0 sunderland..

Love it.

It's not that exciting, 2 teams are already down....

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think of Lacazette? Decent or?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    It's not that exciting, 2 teams are already down....
    true, but today started with 5 teams all within 1 point of each other for the last place..

thats pretty good going for an otherwise dull league at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Have a gut feeling that Leicester will go down. Would be such a shame due to thier wonderful form over the last 5 games in an effort to beat the drop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Personally I cant see them going down at all - they have the nicest fixtures out of any of those teams:

Southampton (h)
    Sunderland (a)
    QPR (h)

Would put my stake in and say they will get atleast 4pts from those 3 games, giving them 37, which id think would be enough

ReputationRep:
    Personally I cant see them going down at all - they have the nicest fixtures out of any of those teams:

Southampton (h)
    Sunderland (a)
    QPR (h)

Would put my stake in and say they will get atleast 4pts from those 3 games, giving them 37, which id think would be enough
    Yeah they'll probably beat QPR and Sunderland tbh. I didnt realise thier fixtures were quite kind to them. QPR and Burnley will probably get relegated this weekend and then the final relegation spot will be anyone's guess. Newcastle look favourites atm tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.