Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    You mean Ben.
    Well, they're all the same anyway - robots of the establishment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    You know he's also lab
    I agree that we need system reform.
    That's why you need to vote Nigel Farage MEP. After all, he voted for you last time, so why not return the favour? He is the only candidate that will bring great change to the system. All the other candidates are establishment pawns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    Well, they're all the same anyway - robots of the establishment.
    It's good to know you can't stop thinking about me :kiss::wink:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    It's good to know you can't stop thinking about me :kiss::wink:
    Why don't you come over to UKIP, instead of staying in a party where an SJW calls you a fascist? UKIP will make Britain strong again, UKIP will make Britain safe again, and UKIP will make Britain great gain!

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you come over to UKIP, instead of staying in a party where an SJW calls you a fascist? UKIP will make Britain strong again, UKIP will make Britain safe again, and UKIP will make Britain great gain!
    As tempting as that sounds I would rather stick to the serious party and wait until they defect to a joke party rather than do it myself.

ReputationRep:
    As tempting as that sounds I would rather stick to the serious party and wait until they defect to a joke party rather than do it myself.
    How is UKIP not a serious party? The Liberal party is less of a serious party than UKIP, considering you lot just argue amongst yourselves, like how an SJW in the party calls you a fascist and how you have got a Sinn Fein sympathiser and borderline Tories at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    That's why you need to vote Nigel Farage MEP. After all, he voted for you last time, so why not return the favour? He is the only candidate that will bring great change to the system. All the other candidates are establishment pawns.
    So the candidate who is normally and as recently as 4 days ago was a ukip mp is the person to turn to for new ideas? Not Ben who is pretty new to MHoC?

ReputationRep:
    So the candidate who is normally and as recently as 4 days ago was a ukip mp is the person to turn to for new ideas? Not Ben who is pretty new to MHoC?
    We have great ideas to make Britain safe again, believe me. Ben is not going to be as tough on crime and terrorism as Nigel Farage MEP is. Why don't you just come vote for us instead? We offer policies that match yours more than any other candidate the Liberal Party has to offer.

ReputationRep:
    How is UKIP not a serious party? The Liberal party is less of a serious party than UKIP, considering you lot just argue amongst yourselves, like how an SJW in the party calls you a fascist and how you have got a Sinn Fein sympathiser and borderline Tories at the same time.
    A lot of the bills that come out of ukip have no chance at passing and are way too extreme, I will give your party credit that they do seem to be high quality items in terms of presentation.

ReputationRep:
    We have great ideas to make Britain safe again, believe me. Ben is not going to be as tough on crime and terrorism as Nigel Farage MEP is. Why don't you just come vote for us instead? We offer policies that match yours more than any other candidate the Liberal Party has to offer.
    As I have said in the Tory thread I see a lot of the ideas put forward seem too extreme, if you toned it down slightly I would likely support more of your bills.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the bills that come out of ukip have no chance at passing and are way too extreme, I will give your party credit that they do seem to be high quality items in terms of presentation.
    What is it that you find too extreme?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I know this is completely unrelated, but how do I make a post on TSR (on the phone app)

ReputationRep:
    Nigel comes up with more new ideas than any other member of the MHoC. They're mostly bad ones, but they're new ones nevertheless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Take it to the bar.
    Why should I take it to the bar when your candidate's people are campaigning in the UKIP thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    Nigel comes up with more new ideas than any other member of the MHoC. They're mostly bad ones, but they're new ones nevertheless.
    We are going to come up with fantastic ideas. It will be amazing. That's why you and your party should vote Nigel in the by-election!

ReputationRep:
    I shall answer the question from the Tory thread here.

From B1018 I do agree we need tighter immigration but i see the idea that unless someone pays £1000 or they are banned from the country and even then they might not be allowed in as pretty much a blanket ban.

There are other bills I remember seeing and thinking they have gone to far but I cba going back to find and reread them.

ReputationRep:
    Can we discuss something other than by-election voting in the bar today? It is the last Saturday before the football season starts (for those loyal to their local team,not glory seekers). Real cricket not the 20/20 fast food cricket resumes tomorrow and the next test match is later in the week.

Anyone playing Pokemon Go? I am not*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Can we discuss something other than by-election voting in the bar today? It is the last Saturday before the football season starts (for those loyal to their local team,not glory seekers). Real cricket not the 20/20 fast food cricket resumes tomorrow and the next test match is later in the week.

Anyone playing Pokemon Go? I am not*
    The Essex Senior League season starts today, for those who reallllly aren't glory hunters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saoirse:3)
    The Essex Senior League season starts today, for those who reallllly aren't glory hunters
    How are Tiptree doing?

On another thread, my train's toilet speaks. Told me not to flush old phones down the toilet.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    How are Tiptree doing?

On another thread, my train's toilet speaks. Told me not to flush old phones down the toilet.*
    Well enough that they're in the division above (The Isthmian League Division One North) and don't start for another two weeks

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.