The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
Done with exams, oooooohhhh yeeeeaaahhh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have 9 left! :0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Caz_
I have 9 left! :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll say good luck whilst heading to Dubai, you jelly yet? :tongue:

Yes. So jealous! Have an awesome time whilst you don't have the exam pressure! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of people seem to be coming here and I can't wait to leave haha
Original post by binarythoughts
A lot of people seem to be coming here and I can't wait to leave haha

I've actually never been to Dubai so it's a new experience for me. I guess people are lured in by the sense of wealth and adventure around the city.

Aberdeen, by contrast, isn't really a place teeming with activity.
I've actually never been to Dubai so it's a new experience for me. I guess people are lured in by the sense of wealth and adventure around the city.

Aberdeen, by contrast, isn't really a place teeming with activity.

Yeah I understand. Btw, if you're 18, you should definitely skydive.
And 6th form is over.. :/
Yeah I understand. Btw, if you're 18, you should definitely skydive.

Been to Dubai a few times, but I will never Sky Dive... I am awful with heights.
At new scientist live today in london. :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jai Sandhu
Been to Dubai a few times, but I will never Sky Dive... I am awful with heights.

I'm afraid of open heights, which is why I intend on jumping from a plane in a few months :biggrin:
I'm afraid of open heights, which is why I intend on jumping from a plane in a few months :biggrin:

Congratulations, you have more guts than me, I think ill just stick to water parks :tongue:
Congratulations, you have more guts than me, I think ill just stick to water parks :tongue:

Wild Wadi is pretty damn fun
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Wild Wadi is pretty damn fun

Hell yes, way better than Atlantis, that place is packed full like a tin of sardines.

Aah Atlantis is amazing though
Hell yes, way better than Atlantis, that place is packed full like a tin of sardines.

There are like 4 rides in that place :tongue:
Aah Atlantis is amazing though

It has the temple true but in terms of comparing the slides, the Wild Wadi drop slide beats the Atlantis one, just because Atlantis is a bit steeper it does not have that same effect of trap doors opening below you and you dropping. It is also longer than the Atlantis one.
It has the temple true but in terms of comparing the slides, the Wild Wadi drop slide beats the Atlantis one, just because Atlantis is a bit steeper it does not have that same effect of trap doors opening below you and you dropping. It is also longer than the Atlantis one.

That slide is incredible. I remember my insides dropping when I reached that little bump when you're in the air

I've never been to the Atlantis Park, visited the hotel but didn't bother doing anything!

Although this time going to Abu Dhabi, so going to sample the Yas Island Waterworld
That slide is incredible. I remember my insides dropping when I reached that little bump when you're in the air

I screamed the first time down that lol. I went up with my cousin but she wanted me to go first. Apparently my screams made her walk back down the slide, but I swear on the way up to the slide more people were walking down than walking up :P
For my AS media coursework I was marked at 91/100 and on results day I found out it had been marked down to 75/100. This obviously came as a shock to me as It was a 16 mark deficit. However later I found out that my whole class had been marked down by 16 marks as a result of her not knowing the course, Moreover in my A2 coursework my teacher didn't realise we had an evaluation to do, until last minute which was worth 20 marks. The reason I am writing this is to see If it is worth asking my school to write to my university about this issue, I am hoping to study TV Production and therefore media is a pivotal subject. I fully understand that the university may take no notice of it, but is it worth doing it to exhaust every option.Any help would be kindly appreciated.

Latest