Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Better now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have no idea what you're talking about. I should be asking you that.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm feeling slightly sleepy. But I'm pulling on of those all nighters to fix the sleep pattern. So guess I'll push through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    I'm feeling slightly sleepy. But I'm pulling on of those all nighters to fix the sleep pattern. So guess I'll push through
    Just gotta learn to embrace the pattern man. Why am I the only one posting on the NBA thread now. Boo! Butler with another beast performance.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    Just gotta learn to embrace the pattern man. Why am I the only one posting on the NBA thread now. Boo! Butler with another beast performance.
    Nah, I have to catch an 8:30am train on Friday, and then uni starts next Monday again so I kind of have to get used to not sleeping at 6am every day

I was gonna post there just now! Just finished watching the Warriors-Lakers game which was all rather pedestrian.

ReputationRep:
    Very tired but I haven't been able to sleep :-(

ReputationRep:
    *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Jolly cheerful.
    Watching Mrs Brown's Boys tends to do that to me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ergh

ReputationRep:
    Reflective.

Confused

ReputationRep:
    Stressed as getting my GCSE maths resit results tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by thevamps99xo)
    Stressed as getting my GCSE maths resit results tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same! What are you hoping for? I'm trying to up my C to a B, but I know it won't happen. I had a freak out and spent twenty minutes on the tree diagrams question - it's one of my best areas and I can usually knock them out in a minute, so I messed that up royally.

ReputationRep:
    Irritable and angry at everything, also overly anxious and very tired due to insomnia - the joys of ssri withdrawal.

Also very under prepared for my 3 hour physiology and pathology exam in less than a week.

ReputationRep:
    Come at me brah.
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    What have they done this time?

Bengali Girls are so beautiful and they get to marry one or two or three or even four.
    So pissed

fabulous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lebnan)
    Bengali Girls are so beautiful and they get to marry one or two or three or even four.
    So pissed
    Damn bruh you sound frustrated as hell, go knock one out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, pretty girls are everywhere, go meet one

(Original post by Seanmhc)
    Irritable and angry at everything, also overly anxious and very tired due to insomnia - the joys of ssri withdrawal.

Also very under prepared for my 3 hour physiology and pathology exam in less than a week.
    What's ssri?

ReputationRep:
    What's ssri?
    They're a group of medicines that alter the levels of 'happy chemicals' in the brain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanmhc)
    They're a group of medicines that alter the levels of 'happy chemicals' in the brain.
    Ooh okay Get better soon :console:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh okay Get better soon :console:
    Thank you Hopefully the side effects will only be with me for a few more weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Scared for tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.