Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Yeah they'll probably beat QPR and Sunderland tbh. I didnt realise thier fixtures were quite kind to them. QPR and Burnley will probably get relegated this weekend and then the final relegation spot will be anyone's guess. Newcastle look favourites atm tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it could well be hull.. if they cant beat burnley today, then they may find themselves in 18th with spurs and united as their final two games.. that would be pretty dire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    it could well be hull.. if they cant beat burnley today, then they may find themselves in 18th with spurs and united as their final two games.. that would be pretty dire
    Ah yeah true. Although i really hope Hull stay up, they're more or less 6 points for United every season with Brucey in charge :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Ah yeah true. Although i really hope Hull stay up, they're more or less 6 points for United every season with Brucey in charge :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    agree

ReputationRep:
    Every season people claim so so and so team will finish in Top 4 over Arsenal. We've seen it all Villa, Tottenham, Everton now Southampton who'll be next. My money is on Swansea next season that'll be the new team people will back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manlike45)
    Every season people claim so so and so team will finish in Top 4 over Arsenal. We've seen it all Villa, Tottenham, Everton now Southampton who'll be next. My money is on Swansea next season that'll be the new team people will back.
    Tbh you guys should finish 2nd this season now.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like ManUtd are getting Gundogan and Depay, Juventus are taking Cavani and we are linked with Isco and Kurzawa which I doubt will happen.

The only LB will get is 16 yr old Barca youth product and since we got Welbeck we ain't getting a striker until he had a decent chance. I reckon we will only get Schneiderlin and a goalkeeper if Szczersny decides to leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jgco2chem)
    Looks like ManUtd are getting Gundogan and Depay, Juventus are taking Cavani and we are linked with Isco and Kurzawa which I doubt will happen.

The only LB will get is 16 yr old Barca youth product and since we got Welbeck we ain't getting a striker until he had a decent chance. I reckon we will only get Schneiderlin and a goalkeeper if Szczersny decides to leave.
    Sounds like Mourinho will stop Cech going to Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Sounds like Mourinho will stop Cech going to Arsenal.
    We all knew this :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Italy is Cech's most likely destination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProNoob)
    We all knew this :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well the Guardian article is interesting. Mourinho basically says it would be his preference to make Cech stay for his final year of the contract followed by selling abroad following by selling in England.

However he acknowledged that Cech has a strong relationship with Abramovich and that as owner, he may allow such a loyal servant to move where he pleases.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Italy is Cech's most likely destination
    I've always been a huge fan of Begovic. He's still relatively young and is solid. We should go for him tbh. In reality though I don't even see us getting a keeper.

ReputationRep:
    Hope Rooney is out for the Arsenal game. Absolutely loves scoring against us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    I've always been a huge fan of Begovic. He's still relatively young and is solid. We should go for him tbh. In reality though I don't even see us getting a keeper.
    Ew no, we can do so much better. Those are the type of signings we make back pre 2012.

ReputationRep:
    Who's dupe is Manlike45

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Who's dupe is Manlike45

I think you will just have to accept that there are a lot of new posters on the forum around exam season on this website like my self

I would have logged on my old account if I could remember the details

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa)
    I think you will just have to accept that there are a lot of new posters on the forum around exam season on this website like my self

I would have logged on my old account if I could remember the details
    I welcome you all unlike other members on here. Kinda miss Fulham in the PL, weird to think around 5 years ago you were in the UEFA Cup Final

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Hope Rooney is out for the Arsenal game. Absolutely loves scoring against us.
    Rooney, Smalling and Shaw all confirmed to be fine for next week (unless they get injured in training before then which lets be fair can never be ruled out with us).

Should be a good game. Looking forward to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    Rooney, Smalling and Shaw all confirmed to be fine for next week (unless they get injured in training before then which lets be fair can never be ruled out with us).

Should be a good game. Looking forward to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If Rooney isn't up to it then we have Falcao, who imo looked pretty sharp today. Made good runs but got no service.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    I welcome you all unlike other members on here. Kinda miss Fulham in the PL, weird to think around 5 years ago you were in the UEFA Cup Final
    Thank you I very much appreciate your welcome. We use to be that little club in London that people didn't really love or hate but acknowledged, I suppose Crystal Palace have taken our place now in that regards. Things are not looking good for our club, I don't think we will be back in the premier league any time soon, and even if we are then there is a risk we will just fall back down again like Burnley!

I admit that I come off bitter towards fans of PL clubs, mainly the likes of the top 6/7. No one is perfect but I can't stand how spoilt some fans are and also how deluded others are that's why I tend to be confrontational when I have to. I have been attacked on this forum by the likes of The Shed End and Dirty***** who think it's funny to undermine those who do BTEC's but it's not my fault I don't have the ability as others who go off and do A levels and get those A's but equally there are lots of kids my age who are in worse position like selling drugs on the street or getting them selves stabbed. I've derailed my point here actually haha but I'm sick of others calling me a troll as if my opinion doesn't count just because it's very much different to what most people think!

What team do you support my good man? I have noticed you are quite critical like me which is a good sign but I assume it isn't a championship side. It's quite sadistic, but I wish every fan knew what it felt like to see their team sink into the abyss and stay there, I would bet you real English pound that half the fans of these so called clubs like Arsenal, UTD, Chelsea wouldn't stay committed to their clubs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa)
    Thank you I very much appreciate your welcome. We use to be that little club in London that people didn't really love or hate but acknowledged, I suppose Crystal Palace have taken our place now in that regards. Things are not looking good for our club, I don't think we will be back in the premier league any time soon, and even if we are then there is a risk we will just fall back down again like Burnley!

I admit that I come off bitter towards fans of PL clubs, mainly the likes of the top 6/7. No one is perfect but I can't stand how spoilt some fans are and also how deluded others are that's why I tend to be confrontational when I have to. I have been attacked on this forum by the likes of The Shed End and Dirty***** who think it's funny to undermine those who do BTEC's but it's not my fault I don't have the ability as others who go off and do A levels and get those A's but equally there are lots of kids my age who are in worse position like selling drugs on the street or getting them selves stabbed. I've derailed my point here actually haha but I'm sick of others calling me a troll as if my opinion doesn't count just because it's very much different to what most people think!

What team do you support my good man? I have noticed you are quite critical like me which is a good sign but I assume it isn't a championship side. It's quite sadistic, but I wish every fan knew what it felt like to see their team sink into the abyss and stay there, I would bet you real English pound that half the fans of these so called clubs like Arsenal, UTD, Chelsea wouldn't stay committed to their clubs.
    :rofl:

I'm mainly a fan of football, and associate with Leeds a lot so I get that struggle of dropping down, we've been **** for years and things can be taken for granted. Sad to think because we were probably 10 years early, with all the money in sponsorship and FFP etc. we'd still be a top 4 side tbh.

Ignore the haters though bro. All about blowing off that steam for exams tbh, and yeah ignore the BTEC haters, they're actually a good route into a lot of degrees (and not just **** ones), just got a bad reputation because of BTEC beauty and Homosexual studies. Just do your thing man.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.