Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Have you all checked your smoke alarm?

You gots do it once a year, see, so you might as well do it at Christmas.

Don't die
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    No guns in our home, okay? :hugs:
    No never...only in registered rifle ranges or approved transport :sadnod: and unless I take up failing with a normal rifle no more shooting for skipp :no:
    It's okay. I'm intending to come around march? February? Still winter right? :teeth: Or is it summer?
    Yup...Early spring late winter :yes:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    You're a cadet? =O
    And I was alex...Air Cadets :proud: not any more though :emo: skipp is too old....
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :eyebrow:
    Hey mother :hugs:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Have you all checked your smoke alarm?

You gots do it once a year, see, so you might as well do it at Christmas.

Don't die
    Thanks Juno ours runs off our light...so it gets checked every time you forget and turn the lights on and off too fast.... :facepalm: at least we know it works

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    And I was alex...Air Cadets :proud: not any more though :emo: skipp is too old....
    Did they train you to be a femme fatale? :ninjagirl:

:shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Cara has been lurking and doing her Christmas shopping
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    You can do that on the internet now?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Did they train you to be a femme fatale? :ninjagirl:

:shifty:
    No...the officers generally hated me cos I was good at what I did...and my cadets generally told me how amazing I was you can see why I liked it there :giggle: although I was a hell of a lot fitter then :sad: I could have been a femme fatale...or at least a 'femme boot you in the face if absolutely necessary'.

ReputationRep:
    They explode on impact.
    Am I meant to be scared? :wtf:

(Original post by skipp)
    No never...only in registered rifle ranges or approved transport :sadnod: and unless I take up failing with a normal rifle no more shooting for skipp :no:
    Good good Skipp. :hugs: Peaceful house.

I'd love to shoot a rifle some day. I was actually considering joining the army if I didn't get a job. :tongue:

(Original post by skipp)
    Yup...Early spring late winter :yes:
    :love: Jogging. :teeth: You in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :jumphug:
    Juno :hugs: Hows things?

You can do that on the internet now?
    Internet shopping FTW :yeah: I hate crowded shops with an undying passion :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    No...the officers generally hated me cos I was good at what I did...and my cadets generally told me how amazing I was you can see why I liked it there :giggle: although I was a hell of a lot fitter then :sad: I could have been a femme fatale...or at least a 'femme boot you in the face if absolutely necessary'.
    Ahh.. expectedly that isn't so cute :tongue:

I would love to be an army officer, although there is alot of risk attached to that I don't think I can undertake at the moment... not to mention I think my social skills might suffer a bit. If there's going to be any of that I guess it would just mean me going into the reserve forces for a short period sometime. I can't deny that I'm jealous of your opportunity to join the cadets and have a great time :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Am I meant to be scared? :wtf:
    Yeah, as if you can deflect such kinetic impact. :laugh:

I'd love to shoot a rifle some day. I was actually considering joining the army if I didn't get a job. :tongue:
    :ditto: Sandhurst :beard:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: I was 9 hours meet in nottingham with friends was fun its nice to see people you havnt seen in a long while

I had to just teach my mum how to create a new folder and move files :hmpf: I could be heard shouting "Your doing it wrong :mad:" and "No move it there:pinch:" or "click properly:grumble:" :erm:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Wow Vay that's pretty cute :p: I still get amused by things like that :unsure: and wow a vin mecha :giggle: I can see it destroying villages as we speak
    :proud:

(Original post by skipp)
    This is vin we're talking about...a cannibalistic plush toy :p: I'm sure vin-kin could do plenty damage in any mecha form
    :yes:

I am pleased I was mentioned while I was away:grouphugs:

Yeah, as if you can deflect such kinetic impact. :laugh:
    well you clearly dont know kag very well :hahaha:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Good good Skipp. :hugs: Peaceful house.

:love: Jogging. :teeth: You in?
    Of course I'll have to keep up the beach jogging and get a gym membership so I don't embarrass myself though :giggle: and yes peaceful house :hugs: I'm guessing they don't have rifle ranges in London...but if they did they're a great place to go to...even just for a taster session :yes: there's quite an art to the rhythm of it :o:
    And a lot of people I used to know were going to join the army...most of them ended up too wasted...but one of them's in the TA :yes: he's a chef but didn't want to give up his other dream (he's a patriotic fellow ) so this way he can do both...I worry about him a bit though he's so lovely but has the worst luck in the universe....war isn't the sort of place where bad luck's a good thing...

ReputationRep:
    Juno :hugs: Hows things?

Internet shopping FTW :yeah: I hate crowded shops with an undying passion :sadnod:
    God, I can sympathise.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    I had to just teach my mum how to create a new folder and move files :hmpf: I could be heard shouting "Your doing it wrong :mad:" and "No move it there:pinch:" or "click properly:grumble:" :erm:

I am pleased I was mentioned while I was away:grouphugs:
    Of course :hugs: you're an interesting little vin-kin...and :giggle: my mother does things like that too...and she uses the computer more than I do
    God, I can sympathise.
    :sadnod: it's the curse of the unco-ordinated and/or those with a general dislike of the human race...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Of course I'll have to keep up the beach jogging and get a gym membership so I don't embarrass myself though :giggle: and yes peaceful house :hugs: I'm guessing they don't have rifle ranges in London...but if they did they're a great place to go to...even just for a taster session :yes: there's quite an art to the rhythm of it :o:
    And a lot of people I used to know were going to join the army...most of them ended up too wasted...but one of them's in the TA :yes: he's a chef but didn't want to give up his other dream (he's a patriotic fellow ) so this way he can do both...I worry about him a bit though he's so lovely but has the worst luck in the universe....war isn't the sort of place where bad luck's a good thing...
    :cute: Well be prepared. My rythym whilst jogging is always quite quick.

No rifle ranges that i know of.

That's the thing about me in war - I can't even think about fighting woman in my mind. How am I going to be able to fight one in war?! I'd probably end up letting her kill me out of some misguided sense of chivalry. :erm:

ReputationRep:

That's the thing about me in war - I can't even think about fighting woman in my mind. How am I going to be able to fight one in war?! I'd probably end up letting her kill me out of some misguided sense of chivalry. :erm:
    What about traps? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Of course :hugs: you're an interesting little vin-kin...and :giggle: my mother does things like that too...and she uses the computer more than I do

:sadnod: it's the curse of the unco-ordinated and/or those with a general dislike of the human race...
    Yeah, always risk bumping into random people who walk all over the place.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

:p: I'm so going to embarrass myself...I'll hit the treadmill on monday if I've got monies for a membership :giggle:
    And most fighting positions on the front line can't be held by women because of the extreme level of strength and fitness required so if you ever went to war against america at least you'd be fine :unsure: but I can't really see that ever happening...but I don't think a lot of contries arrange themselves like that maybe Vay shouldn't go to war :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :p: I'm so going to embarrass myself...I'll hit the treadmill on monday if I've got monies for a membership :giggle:
    And most fighting positions on the front line can't be held by women because of the extreme level of strength and fitness required so if you ever went to war against america at least you'd be fine :unsure: but I can't really see that ever happening...but I don't think a lot of contries arrange themselves like that maybe Vay shouldn't go to war :emog:
    How about Anisoc Jersey meet? :beard:

Bah I bet you don't really need to hit the treadmill. :tongue:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.