Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Replace the word Versace for Arteta, and designer for defensive midfieler.

sound familiar guys?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Dont see your point LP? Arsenal were woeful, Chelsea were actually unlucky (Drogba missed a few chances) and City were beaten, they deserved a draw though.

Headlines look fine to me tbh.

EDIT: Just realised you made those headlines up fml :facepalm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Lúcio)
    arsenal were awful and they were humaliated (although it was their toughest grop stage game) - seems about right.
    city were unfortunate to lose so late, but bayern deserved nothing less than all 3 points

i don't think we should really be talking much about luck for chelsea.
    i haven't seen the highlights yet so i can't criticise too much, however they're in an incredibly easy group with a ridiculously strong team; unlucky or not they should be beating shalke.

lol at liverpool scraping a win at home to a 4th seed but still leading the english line:cool:
    that's pretty embarrassing for the premier league if i'm honest :/
    *Sighhh*

I know guys, I know we were crap but the whole point of that post was to emphasise the media's hatred for us and the love they have for other clubs even of they get rubbish results as well.

It was a joke. You two exhaust me.
    Don't worry WOLO we're still a team..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    *Sighhh*

I know guys, I know we were crap but the whole point of that post was to emphasise the media's hatred for us and the love they have for other clubs even of they get rubbish results as well.

It was a joke. You two exhaust me.
    Don't worry WOLO we're still a team..!
    LP pls

wasn't a very good joke though since you played THAT bad anyway...
    like they say though, was only one game - sometimes you just have a match where you're all over the place (e.g: villa at the weekend)

P.S: childish giggle at the bit in bold:awesome:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    LP pls

wasn't a very good joke though since you played THAT bad anyway...
    like they say though, was only one game - sometimes you just have a match where you're all over the place (e.g: villa at the weekend)

P.S: childish giggle at the bit in bold:awesome:
    Lucio pls

lolol it's cos you're not at the receiving end of things, Liverpool aren't used to it so you wouldn't understand the intentions behind the 'joke' if I can call it that now.
    Not really confident about Villa tbh.

Has your intentions been to purposely exhaust me?? Hmm?! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Lucio pls

lolol it's cos you're not at the receiving end of things, Liverpool aren't used to it so you wouldn't understand the intentions behind the 'joke' if I can call it that now.
    Not really confident about Villa tbh.

Has your intentions been to purposely exhaust me?? Hmm?! :lol:
    meh, i do see that certain parts of the media target you - McNulty for BBC sport doesn't try to hide it very well...
    however i think that's because you're an "almost team" (without causing offence).
    you always seem to have everything there; the ingredients maybe not to win a league but to at least get a relatively consistent stream of trophies, but no.
    maybe you're target more out of frustration and high expectation that anything else?

if you play anywhere above 50% you'll beat villa.
    not even joking; they are disciplined in defence at times but not hard to beat if you play decent.
    they beat us because we were bad, not because they were good
    we were at about 10% in that game, completely our own doing.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    everytime im mad at wenger, I watch his interviews and it just seems to drain out of me. couldn't hold a grudge against the man if i tried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    everytime im mad at wenger and I watch his interviews and it just seems to drain out of me. couldn't hold a grudge against the man if i tried.
    m8 the guys a united fan at heart, he's been trolling the whole world like the guy who walks with a fishbowl between his legs.

ReputationRep:
    I swear isn't Lassana Diarra a free agent?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    I swear isn't Lassana Diarra a free agent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, and he's only 29.

ReputationRep:
    word on the street is you're getting Joseph Yobo

ReputationRep:
    Feel a bit for Wenger. United snatched Ronaldo away from him and it still hurts him til this day :lol:. Surely things would have been so different for Arsenal if he signed for them back then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel a bit for Wenger. United snatched Ronaldo away from him and it still hurts him til this day :lol:. Surely things would have been so different for Arsenal if he signed for them back then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL no you dont feel for him- you're happy inside. We have missed out on a few players who turned out to be great. But also signed players that turned out to be great lol you win some and you lose some I guess..

I wonder how Fergie feels for releasing Pogba :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    LOL no you dont feel for him- you're happy inside. We have missed out on a few players who turned out to be great. But also signed players that turned out to be great lol you win some and you lose some I guess..

I wonder how Fergie feels for releasing Pogba :rolleyes:
    lawl so defensive
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    They nearly signed Yaya Toure the same year, but couldn't get a work permit.
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    word on the street is you're getting Joseph Yobo
    I've seen Diego Lugano and George McCartney mentioned as well, dear oh dear what a shambles. It's been obvious for over a year that Arsenal needed another centre half. I bet you there's an Arsenal blog somewhere that's written an article about how this is a deliberate ploy by Wenger to save on wages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I've seen Diego Lugano and George McCartney mentioned as well, dear oh dear what a shambles. It's been obvious for over a year that Arsenal needed another centre half. I bet you there's an Arsenal blog somewhere that's written an article about how this is a deliberate ploy by Wenger to save on wages.
    Tbf with they're at now, 4 fit defenders or whatever it is, they might as well get one of those three. It's all they can do with the window shut but free agents still allowed to move. But it just exposes what an awful transfer window it was.

Lugano and Mertesacker at CB with Arteta sitting though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    hi guys do u like my new avi heheh

ReputationRep:
    lawl so defensive
    yep..i support arsenal, were an emotional bunch
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Tbf with they're at now, 4 fit defenders or whatever it is, they might as well get one of those three. It's all they can do with the window shut but free agents still allowed to move. But it just exposes what an awful transfer window it was.

Lugano and Mertesacker at CB with Arteta sitting though :rofl:
    Hahaha, imagine someone like Aguero, Sterling or Di Maria running at those two.

ReputationRep:
    Lugano and Mertersacker LOL. It'll be another 8-2 win for us :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.