Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tasha96
You are magic, and yes I cried. :colondollar: :lovehug:

:blush: :blush: :blush:
Original post by Asexual Demigod

Spoiler

Sorry you're feeling so bad. :console: Could you spoiler this though please? Could be triggering. :sadnod:
Original post by superwolf
:blush: :blush: :blush:

:loveduck:

:colondollar:
Original post by tasha96
:loveduck:

:colondollar:

You deserve all the fun stuff and more. :suith:
(edited 9 years ago)
Finished lecture, had an introductory one to the central nervous system and its already confused me :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Finished lecture, had an introductory one to the central nervous system and its already confused me :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

welcome to the past 6 weeks of my life :lol:
Then why are you laughing at someone deriding me?

I was laughing at the emoticon.

If you're going to post here, follow the rules.

Posted from TSR Mobile
People make mistakes, it happens and you learn from them.
Does not exercising affect your brain etc?
Original post by Team_McDreamy
welcome to the past 6 weeks of my life :lol:

It's so difficult! Any tips on how to interpret the gibberish that is CNS? :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
It's so difficult! Any tips on how to interpret the gibberish that is CNS? :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know some stuff *waves*
Original post by Skill Twix
Does not exercising affect your brain etc?

I'm not sure is the honest answer! :smile: I know exercising releases endorphins? Which helps with mood? :smile:
Original post by tasha96
I'm not sure is the honest answer! :smile: I know exercising releases endorphins? Which helps with mood? :smile:

I haven't exercised for at least 3 months.It's been affecting lately.Need to start jogging again!
Feel tired and frustrated and everything hurts, just sat here shaking and crying and my mum's going to be back in a minute and I don't want her to ask what's going on cus I don't know, but she'll just get annoyed if I tellhrr that because she always does :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Skill Twix
I haven't exercised for at least 3 months.It's been affecting lately.Need to start jogging again!

Studies show that being sedentary definitely has a negative impact on mental health. Moderate exercise helps a lot.
Hmm do I do work for my Tuesday deadline or attend a stress workshop?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Feel tired and frustrated and everything hurts, just sat here shaking and crying and my mum's going to be back in a minute and I don't want her to ask what's going on cus I don't know, but she'll just get annoyed if I tellhrr that because she always does :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Could you ask her to make you a cup of tea or something? Might make her feel useful and less likely to get annoyed (could be she doesn't like not being able to do anything to help). :smile:
Original post by james1211
Hmm do I do work for my Tuesday deadline or attend a stress workshop?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How important is the deadline? And do they run the workshop multiple times, or is it a one-off?
I have no one else to turn to...

Okay I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and you may not know this, but I am taking a huge risk by talking to you.

Unfortunately, you caused a bad impression...a really bad one and then resumed it by not following the rules. You said sorry, I'm a forgiving person and so I accept it. I don't like pushing people away - especially those with mental issues like yourself. But whether it's unintentional or intentional, it doesn't matter, you've hurt people in this thread and now you're paying the price aka everyone is hostile to you and want you gone.

Like said, people makes mistakes and it happens. So I forgive you IF you follow the rules and keep out of arguing. It seems that when people don't have the same point of view as you, you get very angry. Now I could be very wrong and you could actually be a nice person, but that's my perception of you on this thread. The only way to get people to help you is to try and be nice or at least be civil back.

I wish you the best of luck cause everyone deserves to be happy, but my tip is to think about what you say before actually saying it cause you may accidentally crush someone's/several peoples feelings.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Cinnie
Studies show that being sedentary definitely has a negative impact on mental health. Moderate exercise helps a lot.

Really need to jog then eh!Cheers for the help

Latest