Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
FM08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
do you guys ever feel like life operates in your bedroom? dunno if that makes sense, but it's like a vision where sometimes you can't see outside your bedroom (in mind)?
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kexy)
Can I join?
Hey welcome, how's it going?
pinkandcyc
Report 9 years ago
hi, can i join?
i feel so depressed and very low and i don't know why, i'm useless
xxkaylsxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well i said i would never come back here, but that didnt really last long did it?

Im feeling dreadfull, i cant sleep and just want to eat all the time. Nothing is helping to cheer me up anymore and now, more than i ever have, i keep having so many suicidal thoughts. i just want it all to end, i feel like im drowning, like im just falling down this big spiral into nothingness.

I keep having urges to harm again, it seems to be the only way i feel anything, the rest of the time i just feel empty. I know i shouldnt but its hard not to when i am just sat alone so much of the time with nothing to distract me.

I have no one to talk to and keep seeing people who i used to know and keep wondering if they ever cared about me at all cause they never noticed that anything was wrong. im alone and i hate myself. Why does everybody else get to be so happy when im not? :bawling:
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Immunity)
Am sorry for not replying sabertooth, caroline and deathdrop. Have had a really rough few days. I feel so low. Like there is a weight in side of me, am in so much pain. It hurts so ****ing much. Every heartbeat is such an effort, it feels almost as if my blood has turned to treacle. :cry:

Bruce, :hugs: I don't know what else to say. Sorry.

orangeboy I am not too sure what to suggest. Try to not let your depression effect your life, try to get out of bed and do something. I know it is easier said than done.

:hugs: for anyone else who needs them
:hugs: whats wrong. Sorry I haven't beeen about, Just pm me if you ever want anyone to talk to.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
feeling down, ergh. Felt good for a couple of days now I'm back down again, I'm starting to hate it when I feel good, because then it always gets snatched off me again.
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:hugs: to everyone xxx
!Dermeister!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xxkaylsxx)
Well i said i would never come back here, but that didnt really last long did it?

Im feeling dreadfull, i cant sleep and just want to eat all the time. Nothing is helping to cheer me up anymore and now, more than i ever have, i keep having so many suicidal thoughts. i just want it all to end, i feel like im drowning, like im just falling down this big spiral into nothingness.

I keep having urges to harm again, it seems to be the only way i feel anything, the rest of the time i just feel empty. I know i shouldnt but its hard not to when i am just sat alone so much of the time with nothing to distract me.

I have no one to talk to and keep seeing people who i used to know and keep wondering if they ever cared about me at all cause they never noticed that anything was wrong. im alone and i hate myself. Why does everybody else get to be so happy when im not? :bawling:
Awwh, :hugs:. Maybe try and get a summer job or meet up with any of your friends to distract you from thinking that youre alone. Go clubbing, partying, go on a holiday, etc. - in short do happy things to make you feel happy.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
I don't feel too good.
kexy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm feeling really down tonight and I don't know why. I've got a headache too so I can't even feel sad in peace. :sad:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I don't feel too good.
:console: Want to talk about it? :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
Hi , what's up? :hugs:
!Dermeister!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kexy)
I've got a headache too so I can't even feel sad in peace. :sad:
Do some more mathematical equations, that'll cure it.:p:

Im actually bored tonight but tsr is keeping me entertained lol...so addictive.
Immunity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I don't feel too good.
:hugs: you want to talk?
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i got a counsellor, but i can't make my mind up whether i can be bothered to continue. she isn't a counsellor strictly, she's actually some kind of advisor who also works as a mentor and counsellor. we just go over the same issues every time, and i can't help but think it's pointless even though another part of me says I should keep at it. I haven't contacted her in about 1 month and need to soon.

I don't even know if I want or need a counsellor either.

I'm a bit indecisive, help.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
i got a counsellor, but i can't make my mind up whether i can be bothered to continue. she isn't a counsellor strictly, she's actually some kind of advisor who also works as a mentor and counsellor. we just go over the same issues every time, and i can't help but think it's pointless even though another part of me says I should keep at it. I haven't contacted her in about 1 month and need to soon.

I don't even know if I want or need a counsellor either.

I'm a bit indecisive, help.
Is she helping at all? If you don't like going over the same things then change the subject, if she changes it back to what you don't want to talk about you've got your answer right there.
DancingCorpse
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by orangeboy)
Cheers, this is the thing, got to weigh up the pros and cons but even after I've done that, who knows what's going to happen when I get there.

I haven't got the courage today so I'm just going to leave it at that. I go through the day, every few hours with a changed mind, argh, I dunno.
Yeah, i think it's best to chill for a bit and make a decision when your in a much better frame of mind and had time to think hard about such a thing. You'll make the right one i'm sure
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Is she helping at all? If you don't like going over the same things then change the subject, if she changes it back to what you don't want to talk about you've got your answer right there.
I can't see what she can say that wil help that she hasn't already said. But I don't know how best to tell her I want to stop the meetings! :facepalm:
lauren_lfc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hey hope ppl dnt mind me posting, had a horrible past few days =[.

Im basically typing to get things off my chest a bit so if i make no sense then i apologise now.

So ive had a lot happen to me over the last 7/8 months and it just never seems to go away. I can be happy for a day or few then something happens to bring it all back. This weeks no different and my parents are constantly having a go at me and treating me like a complete child. Theyve told me ill be disowned by all my family if i dont agree with what they thinks best for me - i basically want to move back to leeds from liverpool and they disagree with this. i get that they care about me but im 19 and was planning on moving back when im 20 but theyve said even then they wont agree with it. I dont know what im trying to get out of this. I just feel like i want to go away NOW and jsut forget all my family and do what i want and just be happy. i still dont want to lose my family though! Anyways i apologise for the pointless ramble
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise