Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    Aww that's such a cute idea. But i barely post here so nobody really knows me and vice versa
    Oh I know all, about you :hubba:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Aww that's such a cute idea. But i barely post here so nobody really knows me and vice versa
    Just go for it if you are interested! I would only know what to buy asdfgah tbh, if even her! So I'm just gonna lunge into the dark with my present. People don't have to know you: it's more the thought that counts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMakeSenseToNone)
    Hahaha! what is that supposed to mean?! :nooo:

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Just go for it if you are interested! I would only know what to buy asdfgah tbh, if even her! So I'm just gonna lunge into the dark with my present. People don't have to know you: it's more the thought that counts
    I guess so! I'm back in England for Christmas too which means the other person wouldn't have to pay extra to send my present to Germany :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IMakeSenseToNone)
    If I get you as my secret Santa, I am SO gonna include a picture of an aubergine Not an actual aubergine mind you: Lord knows what might happen if you got the real thing :p:

I guess so! I'm back in England for Christmas too which means the other person wouldn't have to pay extra to send my present to Germany :lol:
    That's the spirit!

(I'm such a bloody hypocrite. Last year I totally refused to do secret Santa with MHSS. Meh. I'm feeling Christmassy today though, so have changed my tune )
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Guess I'll join in too. Seems wrong to not use my Student Loan on things like Secret Santa...

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm I think I might take part but I can't expect anything for myself haha since I'm currently serving.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Guess I'll join in too. Seems wrong to not use my Student Loan on things like Secret Santa...
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh Secret Santa! :awesome: :jebus: :yay:

I am joining in this year. If you are a guy and I end up getting your name, I apologise in advance
    Pink fluffy furbies might be popular to some male folk out there :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Pink fluffy furbies might be popular to some male folk out there :lol:
    What makes you think I'd hand out pink fluffy furbies? :huff:

:ninja:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :hi:
    :hugs: How're you?

ReputationRep:
    What makes you think I'd hand out pink fluffy furbies? :huff:

:ninja:
    Cause they're cute and cuddly...like you :teehee:

To be honest I don't know, I over heard someone outside talking about the one they had many moons ago
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :hugs: How're you?
    :wavey: I'm not too bad thanks! Sounds like uni is getting better for you, from Facebook statuses?

Cause they're cute and cuddly...like you :teehee:

To be honest I don't know, I over heard someone outside talking about the one they had many moons ago
    Awwww :love:

Furbies always scared me a bit, tbh. Like Siamese cats (i.e. they have freaky eyes!) :eek:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Awwww :love:

Furbies always scared me a bit, tbh. Like Siamese cats (i.e. they have freaky eyes!) :eek:

:getmecoat:
    :grin:

They looked like gremlins...they were scary :eek:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :wavey: I'm not too bad thanks! Sounds like uni is getting better for you, from Facebook statuses?
    Glad to hear that And uh; you didn't see my most recent status :lol: You'd probably think the exact opposite if you saw it...

Though if I'm being fair; it's generally okay. I love my course and I like the people on it. I just dislike one of the three people I'm living with, who is making me hide away in my room :')
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :grin:

They looked like gremlins...they were scary :eek:
    EXACTLY. I was never a fan of trolls either. You know, the plastic toys with the weird colourful hair? :no:

Glad to hear that And uh; you didn't see my most recent status :lol: You'd probably think the exact opposite if you saw it...
    Hmm, can't seem to access your page atm. Stupid computer, playing up :shakecane: Sorry to hear things aren't good - was really hoping uni would be great for you :console:

ReputationRep:
    EXACTLY. I was never a fan of trolls either. You know, the plastic toys with the weird colourful hair? :no:
    Oh yeah them!! They were weird like really weird. Back in the day, it was all about them TY beanie toys
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Oh yeah them!! They were weird like really weird. Back in the day, it was all about them TY beanie toys
    BEANIE BABIES :gah: Now THEY were cute :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You have to remember that they're lying. Nothing bad is going to happen to your family if you ignore what they're saying. Remember the other day we talked about how they don't give specifics? Well that's because there are no specifics, they're making everything up to make you feel bad. You ate a few days ago when we discussed this - did anything bad come of that? I'm guessing no.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nothing bad happened a couple of days ago. :nah: I'm just so scared. I know logically nothing can happen but when they're screaming at me I find it so hard to reason with them. I cant deal with it. :cry2: But I'm going to get in trouble for not eating again.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    ooooh... sounds like fun.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    BEANIE BABIES :gah: Now THEY were cute :yep:
    Back in the day? were cute? Am I the only one who still loves them to bits!? They've de-valued and it's AWESOME cos now I can get LOOOOOADS XD

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.