Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Absolute travel chaos. Stay safe brahs.

ReputationRep:
    New car is pretty sick :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Let us know what you think. Album of the year for me (with Godflesh's new album).

Why's it taken so long anyway?
    Haven't listened to it all yet, still got a couple of tracks to go, but wow. Its really good. Rare you get that type of rap with that quality of production. I meant to listen to it on the plane over the the US in summer but I forgot. Saw it again on a Guardian music piece, and reminded me.

I'd say deal with the greys up to a point then accept it. I don't think grey is a problem, you have to have more mature style. Its the going grey which is an issue.

ReputationRep:
    Need a date with the girl I need like this

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thesportbible.com/article...ar-old-teacher

The real Ronaldo showing how it's like being a boss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Want to add some very important additions to the "Chemistry" paragraph section of what I wrote there that ties the whole thing together. The whole point of keeping it non serious has to be added with the intention to create strong feelings from her side. I.e. Don't make her think, make her feel... make her laugh, cry, and dream. If it is a girlfriend you want, this is pretty important. Everyone has a different style of doing this, and it depends on your personality, personally I like a mixture of banter (laughing) , crying and dreaming. So all of it.
    Don't want to write down any examples of interactions because imo the best way people learn is to develop their own style and not be robots.
    Interesting Tom. I like it. Crying? It's good to make a girl cry early on? That's an interesting one, you'll have to elaborate...

Out of interest, I just want to ask about something you previously said. You spoke about being brave and bold, and taking risks, what specifically are you referring to? Are you talking about breaking the touch zone early into a date, going for the kiss on the lips/sex on the first date, rather than playing it safe etc?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Also my beloved misc taken over by the two worst posters on this forum, SHOO and WOLO. So **** they're in capitals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Umm FKLW?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He's a close 3rd

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She just put up the hottest selfie on instagram.

Need to tap that booty

will wait a few hours before liking obvs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    She just put up the hottest selfie on instagram.

Need to tap that booty

will wait a few hours before liking obvs
    only betas like

ReputationRep:

Beautiful song.

ReputationRep:

Music of aesthetics. So ****ing on point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Haven't listened to it all yet, still got a couple of tracks to go, but wow. Its really good. Rare you get that type of rap with that quality of production. I meant to listen to it on the plane over the the US in summer but I forgot. Saw it again on a Guardian music piece, and reminded me.
    Have you heard El-P's solo stuff & the Can Ox album?

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard El-P's solo stuff & the Can Ox album?
    No, should I?
    I really haven't had as much time for music as I used to tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    No, should I?
    I really haven't had as much time for music as I used to tbh.
    Definitely if you 1) like Hip-Hop and 2) liked the production on RTJ2, the Cannibal Ox album (The Cold Vein) will probably blow your head off, it's like Sci Fi Wu Tang on acid.

Then just start with 'Fantastic Damage' and work your way forward, he's only got three solo albums. Killer Mike's RAP Music is worth a listen as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBJghl_wmto

ReputationRep:
    Always found coldplay a bit bland.

Red hot chilli peppers are the one. They get the mix perfect.

ReputationRep:
    x
    you excited for the meek mill joint?

been waiting so long for it

ReputationRep:
    Shout out to Blackberry about to hit $11 a share.

bought in at just under $10 a share

ReputationRep:
    3 months of Spotify Premium for only 99p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Always found coldplay a bit bland.
    Very disappointed.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.