I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    Last day of freshers and I'm ill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    Last day of freshers and I'm ill
    [begins singing soft kitty]

ReputationRep:
    Is it wrong to be excited, having bought new bedding? Well, I don't care because I am!

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about taking a break from this thread (maybe even the forum) for a while ...

ReputationRep:
    Are we boring you Tomsta?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    omgggggg, today has been amaaaazing so far :woo:

minus the absolute waterfalls I shed this morning as I said bye to my family :teehee:
    *Chants* Durham Durham Durham Durham Durham **

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kovu)
    Are we boring you Tomsta?
    More the opposite ... people going off to uni is making me feel a bit depressed

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm Uni free at the moment. I have applied for 2015 though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kovu)
    Well I'm Uni free at the moment. I have applied for 2015 though
    I'm a uni graduate .... back home i've got 1 friend thats it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Thats fair enough, it's not everyone's thing, i've never been a big drinker
    ah okay

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Same
    I like to be in control of my actions
    :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah same :five:

ReputationRep:

omg, so in love with this song :love:

ReputationRep:
    Same
    I like to be in control of my actions
    :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Does alcohol make you lose control of your actions? Wow, since my first drink five years ago I've never once lost control of my actions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Does alcohol make you lose control of your actions? Wow, since my first drink five years ago I've never once lost control of my actions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Idk because I have never drank enough to get drunk but from what I have seen in people who drink

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [begins singing soft kitty]
    Thank you. I was sick this morning and one of my flatmates held my hair but he got bored so someone else did it and I had only met him like 5 hours earlier and he stood with me for ages and wouldn't leave till he knew I was okay. He was so sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    Thank you. I was sick this morning and one of my flatmates held my hair but he got bored so someone else did it and I had only met him like 5 hours earlier and he stood with me for ages and wouldn't leave till he knew I was okay. He was so sweet.
    I would stand there for you, but when it comes to vomiting, it grosses me out big time so i wouldn't be holding your hair .... sorry but i would do anything i could to help you

ReputationRep:
    What you trying to write and i might be able to help (all that Disso stuff comes in handy at last)
    It was a Presentation actually. I'm hoping I get into the routine of referencing and getting better at not Procrastinating :/ I know it's bad but still do it.

It's pretty much sorted now I think but thanks for offering to help. I'll ask again if I need to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)

omg, so in love with this song :love:
    Good song isn't it haha. I have that on my ITunes.

ReputationRep:
    Idk because I have never drank enough to get drunk but from what I have seen in people who drink

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah okay. Just for the record then it doesn't make you lose control of your actions, it just makes you feel less self conscious about them. You choose to do things you otherwise may not have due to fear of rejection, humiliation or self consciousness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hard to believe that before going to uni i was a really shy guy that had very little self confidence
    I wish I was like you now then haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    It was a Presentation actually. I'm hoping I get into the routine of referencing and getting better at not Procrastinating :/ I know it's bad but still do it.

It's pretty much sorted now I think but thanks for offering to help. I'll ask again if I need to
    Referencing in presentations is different than referencing in an essay remember a PowerPoint are just prompts and notes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.