The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lallana 1-0

What a cheeky finish :wink:
Original post by Fizzel
Klopp seems like a nice guy but he's shown he can be firm. Is there a way back for Sahko?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Klopp said something like he'll be the players friend but not their best friend- or something to that effect when he first joined us. Well Sakho hasn't helped himself with his recent outburst. I love him as a player and hope to see him back in Klopp's good graces but considering in the summer he was sent home for poor behavior it's hard to say. He'll really need to work hard and keep quiet if he wants to resurrect his Liverpool career. He'll need to clear the air with Klopp too.

Very good goal by Lallana, lovely work by Coutinho! Lallana has been phenomenal under Klopp.
PENALTY!
2-0 Milner
2-0 Milner - does he ever miss from the spot?

Hull with 10 men for the remaining hour of the game. This would be the biggest bottle of all time...
ffs this stream is so behind, someone send me a link pls
Original post by The.Joker
ffs this stream is so behind, someone send me a link pls

I got you, hold on
Mane 3-0
3-0 Mané

This isn't a game of football. It's a slaughter...
Lets try and keep a clean sheet and get our GD up.
Let's keep going, we need the Goal Difference!!!
yesss Mane!!!! Lovely goal, got some FPL points too. :biggrin:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474728150.836738.jpg

I lost it as "has enough time to mis-control" 😂
Only negative is that some of the passing was a bit sloppy and didn't score more but great first half, been very one sided. Really want us to get a clean sheet, no consolation goals at all please.
(edited 7 years ago)
Completely ignoring the fact we're 3-0 up, we have been absolutely fantastic. We've pressed them so much that even when they do get the ball, they have no time to look up for passing options so end up booting it.

I know Hull are a "lesser side" but we have thoroughly dominated them. I can't remember the last time they had possession in our half.

This is us proving that Burnley was a blip and nothing more.
Heavy metal football at it's finest. :headbang:
I actually love Milner.
How can he be that much better than Moreno who has won the Europa League at LB?
Original post by Lúcio
I actually love Milner.
How can he be that much better than Moreno who has won the Europa League at LB?

He's been quietly fantastic at LB, I'm sure he'll eventually make a mistake or two but considering he is a CM being shoehorned into playing LB he's been great. I no longer get heart palpitations when I see the opposition attacking our left wing. Shows how unfavoured Moreno- no doubt his days at Liverpool are numbered.
No CS this time. 3-1
Coutinho 4-1 what a goal!

Latest