(Original post by Drewski)
Weren't you going to buy me a pint 10 posts ago? :p:
Never said I wouldn't buy you a drink :p:
Pinklemonade-xo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bye kids, I'm off to a party in Suffolk,, who I dont know whos birthday it is. Ahaha..
Speak soon xx
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
Bye kids, I'm off to a party in Suffolk,, who I dont know whos birthday it is. Ahaha..
Speak soon xx

Interesting.....:beard: Enjoy!
Texan88
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
Speak soon xx
Hmmmmmmm pics or it didn't happen :p:
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ellos
Texan88
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
How goes ida
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
ellos

Hey :jumphug:

How was the film sesh last night? Watch owt good?
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
We watched To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar. Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes in drag. Oh Yes XD great film!
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sounds..... different.
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it's just out of this world XD has to be seen to be believed
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Certainly sounds unique.

Where do you stand on the meet front? [see previous posts]
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
erm, i don't mind where the meet is, can only do weekends atm, nearer xmas i might be able to take a day off work
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nah, that's fair enough. And as expected.

I'm just going to stay out of all meet chat, tbh, I won't be able to make it, so it's best not to include me to begin with.

And when I come back, you lot better invite me to the new thread so I can find out what you're doing at Christmas :p:
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm just back from yesterday's lunch! :p:
My mate cancelled on me but i bumped into an old friend, spent the day catching up with him and pouring my heart out to him. Ended up in the pub very early, to have my cousin text at 730 saying people are going out and do I want to go. I thought why not and ended up having a great night, got absolutely wrecked which is totally what I needed. Made the mistake of drunk texting him but he didn't reply so it isn't a problem. Stayed over at my cousins then met up with a friend i went out with last night and have spent the day with her.

Am going to one of my mate's wedding receptions tonight (really the last place I want to be but hey) then I've decided I'm disappearing to see friends for a week. I need to be away from here for a bit, so I'm going. Not sure when I'm coming back.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FadedJade)
I'm just back from yesterday's lunch! :p:
My mate cancelled on me but i bumped into an old friend, spent the day catching up with him and pouring my heart out to him. Ended up in the pub very early, to have my cousin text at 730 saying people are going out and do I want to go. I thought why not and ended up having a great night, got absolutely wrecked which is totally what I needed. Made the mistake of drunk texting him but he didn't reply so it isn't a problem. Stayed over at my cousins then met up with a friend i went out with last night and have spent the day with her.

Am going to one of my mate's wedding receptions tonight (really the last place I want to be but hey) then I've decided I'm disappearing to see friends for a week. I need to be away from here for a bit, so I'm going. Not sure when I'm coming back.
Not a bad day out then!

Well, I'll be sorry to see you leave the thread - albeit briefly - but you're right, it's the best thing to do from your point of view. Hope you have a good time despite the weddingness of it all :hugs:

Come back soon, yeah?

[And when I'm living down the road from you, I'll come say hi :p: ]
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll come back, don't worry. I'm leaving Monday morning and will probably be gone for a week. I'm trying to organise lots of day trips out though so I'm not in the house on my own the whole time.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Makes sense :yep:

Enjoy it
:hugs:
Texan88
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:beer: Have fun jade good to know you had a good day
Irrelevance
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Have fun, FadedJade! Take care of yourself. Always nice to have a breather from life.
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey all =)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (167)
18.66%
No (543)
60.67%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed