Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    RobbieC is gonna have a field day :p:

ReputationRep:
    This match, and the touchline assistant, would make a good advert for a Specsavers commercial against a cheating Manchester United.

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't cesc playing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    Why isn't cesc playing ?
    Because he's cr*p. Or in this case, injured

ReputationRep:
    Ramseyyyyy!

ReputationRep:
    Beginning of a crumble??

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear god...

Please no newcastle deja vu

ReputationRep:
    kung fu arshavin

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin defending? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Phew... glad its over :woo:

ReputationRep:
    ARSENAL!

ReputationRep:
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey and Wilshere combine really well, I think. Ramsey brought a bit of enthusiasm and spark that I feel Cesc hasn't shown as much of this season. Good performance all round really, considering that Vidic should've been off in the first half.

ReputationRep:
    Get in there lads. But seriously get a better left back, Clichy is woeful. Do not get rid of Arshavin, put in more tackles than all your defenders.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to hear Wenger to tell us all about the great mental strength and belief we demonstrated.
    For once he'd have a point though, largely composed at the back, even if we struggle to keep possession in the middleafter going ahead, though that's as much because Man Utd started playing higher up the pitch and with more ambition than a lack of quality - in fact Ramsey, Wilshere and Song were impressive, good to see Ramsey score as well. Defended with a bit of bite for once, Sagna strong throughout, shocked to see Arshavin putting in so many tackles too.
    Typical that this performance should come once we've nothing to play for but third.

I'm not quite as annoyed at Arsenal as I was before the match, till the next crumble I guess.

ReputationRep:
    My word I was sweating the final minutes. Good victory though

ReputationRep:
    Good game. It was nice to see some passion in the lads today, if only this passion and steel was there against Bolton, Totenham and Liverpool . So many Ifs and buts ah... I guess this just wasn't our season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Get in there lads. But seriously get a better left back, Clichy is woeful. Do not get rid of Arshavin, put in more tackles than all your defenders.
    :lolwut: Clichy was good.

Anyway GWARN CHELSEA - we've done our bit now

ReputationRep:
    That was a performance the Invincibles would have enjoyed.

Once we went 1-0 up we were defensively disciplined, and in general capitalised on what was a frankly abysmal Man Utd performance.

Standout players for me were Song (who stuck to Rooney like glue for the whole game) and Koscielny (who was imperious and commanding in the centre of defense).

Arshavin looked really up for it when he was on as well, some excellent last-ditch tackles, and Szczesny was commanding as ever in goal.

Great result, now we wait and see what happens at OT next weekend. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Whooooooo the fudge are man utd?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.