Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

You're very mature! You remind me of myself. Hahahahahaha
    Wow... That is weird. Really. Why does the school academic year start in September? Iol i looked forward to it too until it came in a brown envelope and didn't have a card... Just a number. Oh and they got my surname wrong... Yeah.
    :rofl: that's awkward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pabblethefish)
    Oh, does OCR have two exams? In AQA there are two, one human - I'm doing tourism, the development gap and changing urban environments - and one physical - I'm doing coasts, rocks and scenery and the restless earth.
    Yep there is 2, it isn't split into human and physical though

The SDME exam is only on one theme (for me is was population and settlement) and is a bit shorter than the key themes exam which is on the other 3 themes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

You're very mature! You remind me of myself. Hahahahahaha
    Wow... That is weird. Really. Why does the school academic year start in September? Iol i looked forward to it too until it came in a brown envelope and didn't have a card... Just a number. Oh and they got my surname wrong... Yeah.
    Lots of people have said that to me! (that I'm mature, not that I remind them of you!)

I really don't know, it's an odd time! Did it come in one of those brown manila envelopes!? I love those envelopes! How did they get your surname wrong!? It's so simple! My surname's almost always wrong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :rofl: that's awkward
    Good morning!
    And what's awkward? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    Lots of people have said that to me! (that I'm mature, not that I remind them of you!)

I really don't know, it's an odd time! Did it come in one of those brown manila envelopes!? I love those envelopes! How did they get your surname wrong!? It's so simple! My surname's almost always wrong!
    Haha maybe because you are... When you choose to be. And i meant that you remind me of myself in terms of my maturity! -_- hahahaa

Dont know what manila is but its those standard brown envelopes that you rip
    Open. Haha your surname is pretty easy too! Haha actually it isnt.
    Ermm... Well everyone in my house has a different surname and they named me after my mum. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EduWiz)
    WHAT..So you would prefer a D to a B?:pierre:
    Not with the current system, obviously, but I wouldn't want to actually get a D and someone tell me I get a B, when I know it wouldn't be my actual grade. I feel guilty if I accidentally tell someone I get one more mark than I actually did in any sort of test, so moving up two grades would be awful for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    I should be revising right now I suppose, morning is when I revise best...:rolleyes:
    Haha I only do it in the morning to get it out of the way. Plus if Everton are at home on a Saturday then I'm out 1-6

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Good morning!
    And what's awkward? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not good morning! I feel tired

The surname wrong :lol:

!
    Did you listen?

ReputationRep:
    Not good morning! I feel tired

The surname wrong :lol:

Did you listen?
    Hahaha i woke up pretty early today - quite unusual.
    Lool im used to it. I thought my surname was something for 11 years until i went to secondary and found out my surname was something else. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha maybe because you are... When you choose to be. And i meant that you remind me of myself in terms of my maturity! -_- hahahaa

Dont know what manila is but its those standard brown envelopes that you rip
    Open. Haha your surname is pretty easy too! Haha actually it isnt.
    Ermm... Well everyone in my house has a different surname and they named me after my mum. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When I choose to be :mmm:!

Yeah, it's those big brown ones that documents are always in! (at least that's what I think they are!)
    It always gets another e somewhere! But my first name has caused so many problems! One n or two, an o or an e and even the r!
    Why do you all have different surnames? I only have a different surname to my mum is because my parents are divorced and my sister and I got our dad's name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hahaha i woke up pretty early today - quite unusual.
    Lool im used to it. I thought my surname was something for 11 years until i went to secondary and found out my surname was something else. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not that hard :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Did you listen?
    :angry2: It still won't let me! But when I go to my dad's I'll be able to! I should be going there next weekend but I've got a practice DofE walk so it'll be another two weeks after that! Why does my internet have to be like this!?

ReputationRep:
    When I choose to be :mmm:!

Yeah, it's those big brown ones that documents are always in! (at least that's what I think they are!)
    It always gets another e somewhere! But my first name has caused so many problems! One n or two, an o or an e and even the r!
    Why do you all have different surnames? I only have a different surname to my mum is because my parents are divorced and my sister and I got our dad's name.
    Well you can give up on that hope. Its a small envelope and you dont get a NI card... -_-
    Oh wow... Haha i see the problem! I'd spell it with 2 n's and an O.
    Idk... Everyone just got given different surnames.
    Mum and dads are different. All the brothers have one name then all us sisters have another. Half the nephews have another and the other half another. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :angry2: It still won't let me! But when I go to my dad's I'll be able to! I should be going there next weekend but I've got a practice DofE walk so it'll be another two weeks after that! Why does my internet have to be like this!?
    What DofE are you doing? Silver?

ReputationRep:
    omg herp a derp I have my Silver Expedition on the 23rd June

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Our school doesn't even do DofE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Well you can give up on that hope. Its a small envelope and you dont get a NI card... -_-
    Oh wow... Haha i see the problem! I'd spell it with 2 n's and an O.
    Idk... Everyone just got given different surnames.
    Mum and dads are different. All the brothers have one name then all us sisters have another. Half the nephews have another and the other half another. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, I like those big envelopes!
    People who've known me for about ten years still don't spell it properly.
    That's just weird! You have a weird family name situation!

Bronze! Silver I can't do yet, I could technically start silver, but my school doesn't do silver.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that hard :lolwut:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368263591.226199.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  51.5 KB. ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ask jina what it sounds like you'll have to waaaaaaiiiit, and then whar if I'm trolling

ReputationRep:
    Bronze is easy in theory, just depends who you are with. I put up and took down my tent single-handedly, and cooked dinner, because my 'partner' in it ****** off to 'do the cleaning'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.