Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Disneyland?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahahah :toofunny: I like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    :lol: nope

I wish naa I prefer morning runs :yep:
    Since when do you run? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I used to go running before sixth form and then I stopped got lazy then I went for runs here and there but I have started running properly again around a week an a half ago

And I am not doing too well :mmm: I had to start from the beginning again now I can do around 10 minutes of running with out seeming like I have been kicked in the lungs by a humpback whale

ReputationRep:
    To be exact 7minutes and 34 seconds :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    To run a mile? I can do it in 6 minutes and 30 seconds when I first start out. :ahee:

Didn't know you ran CG? :sexface:

Also I prefer morning runs. :yep: They're the most refreshing afterwards because then you're done with exercise for the day!

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps try interval training or NHS Couch to 5 K? :beard:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    To run a mile? I can do it in 6 minutes and 30 seconds when I first start out. :ahee:

Also I prefer morning runs. :yep: They're the most refreshing afterwards because then you're done with exercise for the day!
    Morning runs are great :yep: And late night runs as well are very nice, followed by a shower and then a good sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me and Converse always used to talk about running in this thread How did you not see it? :holmes:

ReputationRep:

I dot know its a mile :dontknow: I will check it

Yes I run Botoxface

Yeah I love them I don't like night runs I am too tired to run and then I have to drag myself to the shower and alone will take me like ten hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Me and Converse always used to talk about running in this thread How did you not see it? :holmes:
    You run too? I don't even know you guys :sad:

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't pay attention :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Morning runs are great :yep: And late night runs as well are very nice, followed by a shower and then a good sleep
    Okayz I ll checks it out

Not a fan of night runs :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Used to do 400m back in the days >_> Back in October I decided to take up jogging and kept it up for few months :yep: But haven't jogged for a while now :no:

ReputationRep:
    Used to do 400m back in the days >_> Back in October I decided to take up jogging and kept it up for few months :yep: But haven't jogged for a while now :no:
    Lost motivation? Sounds like you need a running buddy :ninja:

400m? :ahee: That's like, almost half a kilometer or someth :girl:

ReputationRep:
    So who's moving to Bar Tawil with us?

ReputationRep:

Yes I run Botoxface

Yeah I love them I don't like night runs I am too tired to run and then I have to drag myself to the shower and alone will take me like ten hours
    Use a pedometer. :yep:

I never run at night, plus where I live it would be a bad idea. :mmm: I plan to come home alive. :mmm:

(Original post by ipoop)

Like Goatie, I don't think I could run that late, I'd be dragging myself. :mmm:

Then again, with morning runs, I have to drag myself out of the house. :nothing:
    But when I start running I am alive!! :woo:

(Original post by ipoop)
    You don't come on this thread as much anymore. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Lost motivation? Sounds like you need a running buddy :ninja:

400m? :ahee: That's like, almost half a kilometer or someth :girl:
    Nah, not lost motivation. It is because of work. He have injured my feet/legs with work and would be a bad idea to run. When on feet all day, legs become tired and whatnot :sad: And also, I wanna bulk up and long distance running is counter-productive

Nah, I used to do 400m sprinting. 400m sprints were my forte :pierre: I used to jog 5km but it was difficult to jog longer distances as I am a forefoot runner My heel never touches the ground when I run and therefore my calves can only go so long before they get tired >_< Especially as I ran up hill a lot :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    So who's moving to Bar Tawil with us?
    I've still got to get around to inviting Bouma, ZRo, Malevolent and a few others :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Should we all meet up at a running track one day and see who dies first?

ReputationRep:

I never run at night, plus where I live it would be a bad idea. :mmm: I plan to come home alive. :mmm:

Then again, with morning runs, I have to drag myself out of the house. :nothing:

I know, I only ever run early in the morning if I know I won't have much time in the day and would be super tired at night. Same goes for late night running, if I've not had the time in the morning I will run then :yep: My normal running time is from noon to 8pm, anything after that is late and anything before that is early :mmm:

And you guys post too much for me to read everything :sad:

Yes I run Botoxface

There are many free apps that you can use :yep: I use Runtastic, good stuff: yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ill check that out as well

Okay

Yeah me too I don't want be die running
    Hehe I love the feeling you get at the beginning

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.