Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Back in the day? were cute? Am I the only one who still loves them to bits!? They've de-valued and it's AWESOME cos now I can get LOOOOOADS XD
    I was thinking the same, i still have all mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Furbies always scared me a bit, tbh. Like Siamese cats (i.e. they have freaky eyes!) :eek:

:getmecoat:
    They had this thing where they'd lear to copy their owner somehow so my brother's Furby picked up swearing (well the kiddie equivalent) off him XD
    So his was a real gangsta, you should've been afraid if you ever met him on a dark night :P
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    I was thinking the same, i still have all mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My boyfriend and I just bought a whole bunch! :P We're such children sometime.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Back in the day? were cute? Am I the only one who still loves them to bits!? They've de-valued and it's AWESOME cos now I can get LOOOOOADS XD
    Oh don't get me wrong - I love them too. But they were BACK IN THE DAY. Like when I was a child. Which was a very long time ago now! :shakecane:

They had this thing where they'd lear to copy their owner somehow so my brother's Furby picked up swearing (well the kiddie equivalent) off him XD
    So his was a real gangsta, you should've been afraid if you ever met him on a dark night :P
    :eek2: :cry2: :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and I just bought a whole bunch! :P We're such children sometime.
    Me and my boyfriend have so many teddies, yet always manage to buy each other even more lifes boring unless you have teddies :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just seen the secret Santa list, are those crosses the number of people? :0

Do we have a bunch pf ninjas on this forum? Because that's quite a long list

Hope people are doing ok, im just picking up meds atm, nearly slept in too much but i just about made it x)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody ever had success in making a complaint against the DWP? I am officially fed up of how many times they've lied to me, ignored things I've said, left me crying and just generally screwing me over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    Just seen the secret Santa list, are those crosses the number of people? :0

Do we have a bunch pf ninjas on this forum? Because that's quite a long list

Hope people are doing ok, im just picking up meds atm, nearly slept in too much but i just about made it x)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The list's been made over the course of at least three or four years, so there's a lot of people who aren't active any more. :yep:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Me and my boyfriend have so many teddies, yet always manage to buy each other even more lifes boring unless you have teddies :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes indeedie! Teddies make everything better

Oh don't get me wrong - I love them too. But they were BACK IN THE DAY. Like when I was a child. Which was a very long time ago now! :shakecane:

lol Sometimes I realise just how old I am and it brings be back to me saying "mummy, I don't want to grow up. I want to play with my toys forever" I did both! :P

:eek2: :cry2: :ahhhhh:
    It's okay. All you need is a screwdriver and to get close enough to remove it's batteries and it can't hurt you

ReputationRep:
    Secret santa? :beard: Hmmm I would like to but it wouldn't be fair on the person who gets me nor on me sending something from here. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nothing bad happened a couple of days ago. :nah: I'm just so scared. I know logically nothing can happen but when they're screaming at me I find it so hard to reason with them. I cant deal with it. :cry2: But I'm going to get in trouble for not eating again.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know how hard it is to resist them but keep trying. :hugs: Everytime you eat it's a victory over them and small victories add up to bigger victories. It sounds like you need your medication adjusted, how long until you start the clozapine?

ReputationRep:
    Its so cold, and the big move may have to be put back due to not getting paperwork all sorted
    Just need to get into our own place and settled down and hopefully ed behaviour will **** off and i can start kicking depressions arse.
    Hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    The list's been made over the course of at least three or four years, so there's a lot of people who aren't active any more. :yep:
    Fair enough I'll defo join in again this year, its great fun ^^

Its so cold, and the big move may have to be put back due to not getting paperwork all sorted
    Just need to get into our own place and settled down and hopefully ed behaviour will **** off and i can start kicking depressions arse.
    Hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That plan of action definately sounds good to me Sounds like a good idea to get settled before u start fixing stuff, i always tended to do something along those lines. I've moved every year for the last 4 years so i've had to do a lot of settling in, time and time again
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Hmm, can't seem to access your page atm. Stupid computer, playing up :shakecane: Sorry to hear things aren't good - was really hoping uni would be great for you :console:
    Oh that's not your computer playing up; that's me deactivating Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    That plan of action definately sounds good to me Sounds like a good idea to get settled before u start fixing stuff, i always tended to do something along those lines. I've moved every year for the last 4 years so i've had to do a lot of settling in, time and time again
    Hopefully this flat will be it
    No more moving.

Be nice to sort my life out i think finally

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What kind of things have people sent and received for Secret Santa in previous years? Haha, I don't know whether to sign up or not..

ReputationRep:
    apparently I am in good physical health (according to my blood tests), so that's something positive, even my cholesterol is apparently "perfect" according to my GP

they gave me more diazepam though for my stress/anxiety/anger, and said it's okay to take it more regular if I need to cause apparently they think the possible drawbacks of taking it aren't as bad as not taking it (which I guess just shows how bad my anxiety/stress/anger issues have gotten), dunno if it will help with side effects from my venlafaxine or not though (spoilered the side effects cause they are a bit gross)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have trouble urinating which is kinda embarrassing, especially cause I get a shy bladder anyway so I literally can't go when I am out, I can at home but even then it can take some time :/ the GP said diaz might help me relax for that, but I think it's just a side effect I might have to live with

TW: anger issues

Spoiler:
    Show
    basically asked for something so I can manage things better, anger in particular has been really bad lately, worried about hurting someone when I get wound up in fact, not done so yet but I throw things a lot when I am wound up and I know it just takes one time for someone to be in the way of something and I will hate myself for it, definitely don't want to reach that point, especially not with my family/girlfriend, would never forgive myself if I hurt one of them :/ I just seem to reach a point where my rage spikes and I lose control of myself, like I just rage and throw things and want to do really bad things to myself and things around me it's pretty scary sometimes but hopefully the diazepam helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know how hard it is to resist them but keep trying. :hugs: Everytime you eat it's a victory over them and small victories add up to bigger victories. It sounds like you need your medication adjusted, how long until you start the clozapine?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've only had a pot noodle today and every mouthful was hell. :cry2: I can't do this.
    Whenever a bed becomes free- we're waiting on a phonecall but it could be a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Today I broke my twiddley thing. :sad: Which is bad news for my hands as it stopped me scratching at them due to anxiety.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Today I broke my twiddley thing. :sad: Which is bad news for my hands as it stopped me scratching at them due to anxiety.
    nooo, how has it broke? :eek:
    they slot back together if thats what your worried about?

can you ask your mum to get you a new one?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.