?
Report 3 years ago
Fickle Friends - Play
bluebookie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

"No one thinks what I'm doing is the right way forward, you'll see/It's not just a dream now."
bluebookie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

last one because i've cluttered this page upp
ravioli51
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nothing but thieves - Wake up Call
bluebookie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

okay, maybe just one more.

this one helps me sleep

하고 싶은 말은 해야 돼
안 그러면 정말 병이 돼
묻어두고 숨기려 해도
결국 드러나게 돼 있어

어떤 말들은 꼭 해야 돼
안 그러면 정말 후회해
솔직할 수 있는 시간도
이제 얼마 남지 않았어

You gotta say what you wanna say
Otherwise it’ll become a disease
Even if you try and bury and hide it
It’s gonna come up to the surface eventually

Certain things you just gotta say
Otherwise you’ll really regret it
There’s not much time left
To be honest
ravioli51
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Foster the people - best friends :dance:
Amellia123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bookworm246love)
prosm

hope your exams are going well
Haha thanks Ive missed not listening to The Eagles! And thank you Theyre going okay :giggle: I hope that you have been well!
Hugs31
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Witness - War
Amellia123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SassKing13)
Yeah that's true. Yeah that's also true Sometimes I prefer videos when it's just the band playing. Haha it works for the more 'serious' bands.
Within the space of a month? Wow that is impressive (that sounds so sarky but I can assure you it's not :rofl:)

Yeah, that's true. Haha the current generation don't know any different (unless they're actively looking to find out about older music etc. like you and I). Haha yeah true and I know what you mean! :lol: My mum calls some of the stuff my dad and I like (e.g. The Bunnymen) "weirdo music" :rofl: So yeah, I can relate there

Cool! I'll have to look for a Deep Purple one sometime Ah I do know what you mean I'm the same :lol: I also get really excited when I find a performance or whatever on YouTube about Echo and the Bunnymen that I haven't seen before :rofl: I remember early on in my College course, I watched this documentary one evening on independent record labels in the 80s, and it mentions The Bunnymen's record label and shows footage of them. We actually ended up watching it in a lesson and I was so excited that my favourite band was actually shown for everyone else to see :rofl: Weird

Yeah it is, though I do think the traditional way of recording with actual instruments is much better (yep I know exactly what you mean and I agree. Haha it's crazy, Joy Division gave out one of their singles for free at a concert. It's just strange as nowadays it's considered really historic music, but back then they were just handing it out for nothing )
Too late :rofl:
Yeah I know what you mean - I suppose it made a change from all of Nick Rhodes' arty music videos :lol: and yes, it does suit some bands just have the video of them playing rather than acting in a cheesy pop video :lol:
And oops I meant to say it was within a year (one in May '83, the other in April '84 I think - though they are both on the same album released in 1983) I just had a look and cant believe that Save a Prayer was number 2 considering Rio only reached number 9! (well according to this
http://www.officialcharts.com/artist/19319/duran-duran/)

Yeah thats true, though I suppose they do play quite a bit of 'older' music on some radio stations now, and on tv adverts (to some extent anyways )
My mum walks out the room when a punk program is on BBC4 and me and my dad are like 'yes lets watch this!' though she like the TOTP ive been watching (1982 starts on Friday already! Quite sad that '81 is over tho). I don't mind seeing as she likes The Teardrop Explodes :rofl:

Did you really?! Wow that sounds great! Haha I would have been so excited if that was me! I suppose it sparks new interests in the subject also (well would for me considering my tiny attention span :lol:) Did anyone else in the class realise they liked them? I suppose that would have been early on in their career also - how exciting!!

It really is! And for free?? Lol would anyone ever turn down free music? :lol: I still don't see why music made like over 30 years old is seen as 'antique' and 'vintage' 'cos its not like its hundreds of years old or anything - the music we have today is sort of just a progression of what we had years ago, sometimes its not a bad thing to have changes in music styles, because like clothing, the style is bound to come round again (well I hope so anyways :lol:)
Kernel_Coder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Legally Blonde soundtrack: Hoku - Perfect Day

fr0sr_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Weston Wilson's cover of The 1975's "Girls" - gives me goosebumps every time.
Very cliche, but it's mine and my girlfriends song.

Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed