Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by NS)
    I love long walks. I often find myself walking back from town (a long way!) very late at night/early.
    They're good. It was drizzling slightly too, which was a nice feeling on me after a day on the hot beaches of Brighton. I just checked the distance on a postcode calculator. About 11.5 km, but I probably didn't take the quickest route. Not as far as I thought it was. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_cane)
    I always know the truth :p:

:hugs:
    You aren’t donning your Pinocchio nose again are you shugs? :waggle: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    You aren’t donning your Pinocchio nose again are you shugs? :waggle: :p:

:ninja: so what if I am...whatcha gonna do 'bout it, eh..eh? :hmmm: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    They're good. It was drizzling slightly too, which was a nice feeling on me after a day on the hot beaches of Brighton. I just checked the distance on a postcode calculator. About 11.5 km, but I probably didn't take the quickest route. Not as far as I thought it was. :p:
    That's about 7 miles, which is roughly the distance from town to my house, but straight up the by pass (which I obviously don't follow!). Light drizzle in this heat. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: so what if I am...whatcha gonna do 'bout it, eh..eh? :hmmm: :p:

Nothing. :afraid: :p:

:hugs: (:toofunny:)

(Original post by NS)
    That's about 7 miles, which is roughly the distance from town to my house, but straight up the by pass (which I obviously don't follow!). Light drizzle in this heat. :coma:
    Back roads are so much more fun. I went round an odd route so that I could go through as many parks as I could. St. James's, Green Park and Hyde Park.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Nothing. :afraid: :p:

:hugs: (:toofunny:)
    That's right :proud:

:hugs: (whatchoo laughin' at? :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Back roads are so much more fun. I went round an odd route so that I could go through as many parks as I could. St. James's, Green Park and Hyde Park.
    I'll ditto that. :five: I don't go through many parks unfortunately, but I'm not really paying attention to be honest as I'm usually talking with friends. It's surprising how short it feels when you're chatting.

ReputationRep:
    That's right :proud:

:hugs: (whatchoo laughin' at? :p:)
    All these hugs. :p:

(Original post by NS)
    I'll ditto that. :five: I don't go through many parks unfortunately, but I'm not really paying attention to be honest as I'm usually talking with friends. It's surprising how short it feels when you're chatting.
    I was alone.

ReputationRep:
    Hugs are cool :cool:

Jang :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    my mum wants me to go to the post office to post more parcels :hmpf: i just saw them and the packaging on one is bright pink :s: im sure she does stuff like this on purpose :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I was alone.
    Oh dear. :hugs: You had nice views to distract you though.

Hey Sugs. How's things?

(Original post by NS)
    Oh dear. :hugs: You had nice views to distract you though.
    This is true. :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Not bad m'dear...just waiting to start work next week...really need to get out of the house sometimes!!! :hugs:
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    my mum wants me to go to the post office to post more parcels :hmpf: i just saw them and the packaging on one is bright pink :s: im sure she does stuff like this on purpose :rolleyes:
    :hahaha:

I have to decide whether I want chocolate cake or cookies with my milk; life is so unfair to me. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    :hahaha:

I have to decide whether I want chocolate cake or cookies with my milk; life is so unfair to me. :puppyeyes:
    Cookies :puppyeyes:

Not bad m'dear...just waiting to start work next week...really need to get out of the house sometimes!!! :hugs:
    What about you?
    I'm tired, but so very happy. The last eight days have been, on the whole, pretty amazing. And I'm generally letting life run over me and take its course. It feels nice. Where are you going to be working?

ReputationRep:
    Cookies :puppyeyes:
    But runny choccy sauce. :puppyeyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.